Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW Leaves Nike for Adidas

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I think the resistance was right all these years. When Knight went all in on Oregon Nike should have been shown the door

Way to go Jen and fuck off nike

That's still a stupid attitude. Take whoever gives you the best deal, period.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,367
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That's 350 grand left on the table the last two years
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,978
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Also Jen Cohen just landed one of the 10 richest deals in all of college athletics for apparel. I fucking love this broad.

Jen Cohen might go down as my biggest whiff ever. And I wanted UW to hire Mora over Petersen.
    You and me both. I absolutely HATED the hire, but she has fucking kicked ass since jump and made me look stoopid many many times.

Hired Peterman. Check. Killed Crazy Larry. Check. Stands mostly full. Check. Romar shitcanned. Check. Jim Basnight driven insane. Check. Hired good replacement. Check. One of the most lucrative apparel deals in college athletics. Check. Fuck Nike. Check.

I love her. Straight up.

full disclosure edit: Remember the parody account @Cohen12 ? Yeah, that was me. Hardly anyone knows that. I made it to make fun of her because I hated her. Notice you don't see it much anymore? Because she kicks ass. That's why.
    Womens rowing, Crosscountry, and Basketball have really gone down hill under Cohen. These are key sports for a pac12 team. We do not look good in primetime on the pac12 network.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Uh oh

LOL *poof*.

Good thing I got all the screenshots I need.

Irvin... Gate