Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Pete, you're worried about depth everywhere?

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

so your prediction is 9 wins

Uhh, Did you see me make a prediction? bitchfuck you just never read anything. Again until you make a prediction of any kind just sit your fat ass on the sidelines. Youve seen a lot of 9-win teams get to newyears-_6 lately? The only 6 you understand is your reading level
    Hows this for some shit

Uw goes 9-4 with a bowl loss.

That's a real prediction you Peter puffer.

No conditions attached.
    When you use my material, remember to use the obligatory ° symbol after peter puffer°

Good chit maine!)

Washington will go 8-5 unless x,y,z variables occur, in which case they might go 12-1, 11-2, 9-4, or some other records. Bases covered.

Billy, you turned to the gay side..so sad. Yella driving wagon now
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Washington will go 8-5 unless x,y,z variables occur, in which case they might go 12-1, 11-2, 9-4, or some other records. Bases covered.

Billy, you turned to the gay side..so sad. Yella driving wagon now
    Yella has always driven wagon. HTH.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,717 Founders Club
    edited August 2018

Pumpy has managed to predict an 8-5 record the last two seasons and is in mid season form with a NY6 bowl prediction and an 8-5 prediction and a possible play off prediction

This thread needs to be brought back into the spotlight.

Of course, it's impossible to do since so many of you flagged the OP.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

The only thing Pup has bitched more about was....ummmmm...nothing. I told all you squeaks 156 times (once per week the last 3 years) that this day was coming spring 2018 (I was the ONLY)... Common knowledge I predicted 8-5, 7-6, 3 years ago because of line recruiting.. I didn't expect Adams, McGary and Gaskin back so we'll be
    better than 8-5
    (My very popular prediction's will be in by August 31st, and as usual the only ones here). Stay tuned!

Just so you fuckers are clear.... Pumpy predicted 8-5, 7-6 for 2018 before our 2015 opener against Boise. At the time he just didn't expect Adams and gaskin to be back.

When people say Pumpy good at everything... they're dead on. He knew gaskin would have nfl options and likely be gone after 3 years, before gaskin ever stepped on campus. He likewise had the same foresight about Adams; he just had no way of knowing Adams would suffer an injury 2.5 years later that would cause him to forego the draft. How many of you fuckers predicted gaskin would start 3 years and go to the NFL, while he was still at odea? Didn't think so.

On a similar note, what's everyone else's predictions for the 2021 season? And if colt yankoff decides to come back for year 4 instead of being drafted, you can amend your pick in 3 years. 2021 will special ¡]¥¦!!! 11!!