Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Pete, you're worried about depth everywhere?

Pup warned in 2015 you'd be facing this mess in 2018. I bitched about taking 2 olinemen and 1 interior dlinemen 2 straight years (1 being Ricky McCoy.)

TOSU, Alabama, Clemson aren't "worried about depth everywhere" this spring because they recruited HEAVILY inside the trenches the last 3 -4 years. To Pete's Credit, he hit it out park on OL-DL this year. A little late though.

The only thing Pup has bitched more about was....ummmmm...nothing. I told all you squeaks 156 times (once per week the last 3 years) that this day was coming spring 2018 (I was the ONLY)... Common knowledge I predicted 8-5, 7-6, 3 years ago because of line recruiting.. I didn't expect Adams, McGary and Gaskin back so we'll be
better than 8-5 (My very popular prediction's will be in by August 31st, and as usual the only ones here). Stay tuned!

A playoff birth isnt likely with this D-line, but if a freshman or 2 can play well on the d-line I think we can get back to a new-years 6 game because the south is so horribly uncertain. Personally i like Stanford a lot, but i gots to watch spring around Pac, get a better feel.

But Pete, I'm in full support of your efforts, and i won't want you fired after Auburn or if you finish 8-5 like everyone here. Pup's still riding shotgun with Billy on the wagon. Need to grease axle's, change tires as wagon was overflowing last 2 years. Might have to wait ffor 2019 for all you fags to jump off again

Comments