Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Grand Opening for Yellow Snow's Record Shoppe

13»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited March 2018

whlinder said:

I assume this is also where we should go for all rowing hot talk too?

I'd assume we can have it also double as the hawt rowing talk bored, but mostly the goal for Stalin here is an a-political zone to talk music, movies, whiskey, fine wine, etc. Basically the arts and culture section...
    You can keep telling the rugby fags to take their shit elsewhere but inevitably @backthepack and I will return to continue trying to sling hawt rugby talk in front of the shop.

I worked hard and did a shit ton of peter puffing for 4 years while Pumpy was puttin the poudins to the roundins with greasy bar sluts so I could have my own shitty little Old Man Music Bored with hawt rowing talk mixed in.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

whlinder said:

I'd assume we can have it also double as the hawt rowing talk bored, but mostly the goal for Stalin here is an a-political zone to talk music, movies, whiskey, fine wine, etc. Basically the arts and culture section...
    You can keep telling the rugby fags to take their shit elsewhere but inevitably @backthepack and I will return to continue trying to sling hawt rugby talk in front of the shop.

I worked hard and did a shit ton of 6AM practices for 4 years while Pumpy was getting humps with greasy bar sluts so I could have my own shitty little Old Man Music Bored with hawt rowing talk mixed in.
    Luckily the denizens in your shithole were able to deftly transition the first rowboat thread into hot volleyball players and just legal cheerleaders.
    It's not easy being me.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

whlinder said:

The boks are taking the cup this year, fucko.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,971 Founders Club

It looks like breaking up the Tug convinced Hondo's masters to fire his ass.

Good job

The Tug ain't going anywhere and will continue to thrive. We're just doing a little trust busting and giving the members more choices. Everyone wins.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Good job

The Tug ain't going anywhere and will continue to thrive. We're just doing a little trust busting and giving the members more choices. Everyone wins.

The tug is a shithole

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,413 Founders Club

Good job

maybe he's in the woods of Virginia attending Bilderberg
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club

Good job

It was a false alarm

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,413 Founders Club

Good job

It was a false alarm

maybe he was at Burning Man?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,121 Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

I like Whiskey and beer! Don't care for whine.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam

Good job

It was a false alarm

Wrong tim of year.

Good job

It was a false alarm

Wrong tim of year.
    It was a shot in the dark
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    I am a Yella fanboy but in the interest of traffic etc wouldn't it make more sense to just split the OT forum into political/non-political

Oh well
    Gladstone said:

I am a Yella fanboy but in the interest of traffic etc wouldn't it make more sense to just split the OT forum into political/non-political

Oh well

Because "YellowSnow's Record Shoppe" is a lot more colorful than "Non-political Forum"