Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Grand Opening for Yellow Snow's Record Shoppe

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,413 Founders Club
edited March 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
More than one person has stated they are tired of the political talk in the Tug and won't go there. So I'm doing something experimental. We are opening up Yellow Snow's Record Shoppe. It's open 24 hours a day. Talk music all you want. @YellowSnow owns it and @89ute hangs out near the counter even though he doesn't know how to work the cash register and seems to serve no purpose.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,971 Founders Club
    whlinder said:

I assume this is also where we should go for all rowing hot talk too?

I'd assume we can have it also double as the hawt rowing talk bored, but mostly the goal for Stalin here is an a-political zone to talk music, movies, whiskey, fine wine, etc. Basically the arts and culture section...
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    So a Hondo and sledog free zone huh

They can poast all they want but we'll redirect all political debate back to the proper forum.
    edited March 2018

They can poast all they want but we'll redirect all political debate back to the proper forum.
    Will throbber be allowed to post pictures of hot girls that don't really relate to the topic?

If not I'm out.

And you're gay
    Of course, that's ok. Again, it's the arts and culture section.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,413 Founders Club

whlinder said:

I'd assume we can have it also double as the hawt rowing talk bored, but mostly the goal for Stalin here is an a-political zone to talk music, movies, whiskey, fine wine, etc. Basically the arts and culture section...
    Hahahaha, what a pansie...

*Goes back to seeing if tickets for Phatom of the Opera in Seattle are available yet*
    The theater is for fags. HTH.
    Only super fag calls it “the thee-att-tur”. I hope that helps.
    @89ute wanted to call the new bored "Music, feelings, and other Faggy Shit".
    True story
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Which one of you fags vetoed it?!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,413 Founders Club
    Phantom of the Opera Hot Talk
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter
    Les Mis for evah.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

More than one person has stated they are tired of the political talk in the Tug and won't go there. So I'm doing something experimental. We are opening up Yellow Snow's Record Shoppe. It's open 24 hours a day. Talk music all you want. @YellowSnow owns it and @89ute hangs out near the counter even though he doesn't know how to work the cash register and seems to serve no purpose.

They sound like pussies.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

whlinder said:

Hahahaha, what a pansie...

*Goes back to seeing if tickets for Phatom of the Opera in Seattle are available yet*
    The theater is for fags. HTH.
    Only super fag calls it “the thee-att-tur”. I hope that helps.
    double gay
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Can we call this Barry Jive and The Uptown Five's Record Shoppe?