Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Grand Opening for Yellow Snow's Record Shoppe

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,413 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Given the rousing start... I predict this board to be placed just below the Duck Half Brain board by this time next week.

Great things have no fear of time
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

I assume this is also where we should go for all rowing hot talk too?

I'd assume we can have it also double as the hawt rowing talk bored, but mostly the goal for Stalin here is an a-political zone to talk music, movies, whiskey, fine wine, etc. Basically the arts and culture section...
    I’m of two minds about this...On one hand I want this board to succeed, as some of my favorite threads in the Tug have been on non-political topics and there have been days where I’m too damn impatient to wade through the Trump/Hillary non-sense...

BUT

If I were a newbie to HCH, I’d think it was only about music (NTTAWWT). If you really truly want to be an arts & culture board, the name should reflect that. (Just a suggestion, it would be funny to actually have a real “Higher Discussion Bored”).
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964

salemcoog said:

Given the rousing start... I predict this board to be placed just below the Duck Half Brain board by this time next week.

Jeeeze. We need more time.
    To get our guys in there!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964

whlinder said:

I'd assume we can have it also double as the hawt rowing talk bored, but mostly the goal for Stalin here is an a-political zone to talk music, movies, whiskey, fine wine, etc. Basically the arts and culture section...
    I’m of two minds about this...On one hand I want this board to succeed, as some of my favorite threads in the Tug have been on non-political topics and there have been days where I’m too damn impatient to wade through the Trump/Hillary non-sense...

BUT

If I were a newbie to HCH, I’d think it was only about music (NTTAWWT). If you really truly want to be an arts & culture board, the name should reflect that. (Just a suggestion, it would be funny to actually have a real “Higher Discussion Bored”).
    But what about Sledog?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

whlinder said:

BUT

Two minds....

How womanly of you
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

BUT

This crew would drive that bored into the gutter by the third poast - but the over under is 5
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Swaye said:

Come on @Swaye. You got your own little shitty bored. I want mine.

Some problems don't have a solution.
    You know Stalin is committed to diversity when the yellow man and the red man get their own boreds.
    Yeah, but he not even roaddawg’s kind