Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to OBK

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bitchfork is going to be upset when Bezos and his army of robots come for his Target job someday. Who needs shelf stackers when robots can do the work for free? He loses his job, then his credit cards get canceled because he can no longer afford to pay down the balance and interest on all that Todd Graham shit he bought from Amazon. Fuck. Then to top it all off, he can't even find a decent shirt or a pair of pants to wear for his job interview picking strawberries with the Messicans because there aren't any stores left to sell him a shirt & some pants because Amazon put them all out of business. What kind of fucking idiot buys their clothes online anyway?

I chinned for the Cheech and Chong picking strawberries with the Messicans.
    "When are you gonna get a God Damned job? I bet I can get you good job picking strawberries with them Messicans!!"

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,723
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Update

Showed up on time, installed it, took the old one. 10 minutes
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    Swaye's Wigwam

Update

Showed up on time, installed it, took the old one. 10 minutes

Did a robot install or an actual wage slave?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,723
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2 guys in Sears shirts. This is the future. Former big boxes selling thru amazon
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Target sells on ebay. It's getting retarded out there.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Target sells on ebay. It's getting retarded out there.

I thought you could only buy from Amazon now.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OBK, I agree with a lot of your points. I'm going to LIPO since I recently bought AMZN. An undetected monopoly is a good thing in the portfolio. I hope you right, literally banking on it.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    Obk is the second most autistic person next to j
  • Options

I hate Bezos. When the stores are all gone and the workers lose their jerbs, how are they going to be able to buy shit on Amazon. A temporary convenience in exchange for a long term takeover of the economy, and control of your life. That piece of shit wants to control everything and sell everything until there is only one merchant left. Fuck that fucker.

That's very Marxist of you. I knew I smelled revolution on you OBK.
    Revolutions are retarded and the revolutionaries are usually worse than what they replace. Revolution is coming though. Simple fact. The current trajectory that we're on of jobs being replaced by increasing automation, combined with a yearly flood of low skilled immigrants from shithole countries that either take jobs from US citizens or go on the government dole, is not sustainable. When jobs are scarce, people get angry, and they get hungry. There's that word, HUNGRY. Millions of angry, hungry people are fully capable of starting or participating in revolution to take down a government or a system that doesn't work for them. Nazi Germany. Soviet Russia. The French Revolution. Ring any bells? There were lots of angry, hungry people in the failed societies that preceeded these tyrannies.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I hate Bezos. When the stores are all gone and the workers lose their jerbs, how are they going to be able to buy shit on Amazon. A temporary convenience in exchange for a long term takeover of the economy, and control of your life. That piece of shit wants to control everything and sell everything until there is only one merchant left. Fuck that fucker.

Revolutions are retarded and the revolutionaries are usually worse than what they replace. Revolution is coming though. Simple fact. The current trajectory that we're on of jobs being replaced by increasing automation, combined with a yearly flood of low skilled immigrants from shithole countries that either take jobs from US citizens or go on the government dole, is not sustainable. When jobs are scarce, people get angry, and they get hungry. There's that word, HUNGRY. Millions of angry, hungry people are fully capable of starting or participating in revolution to take down a government or a system that doesn't work for them. Nazi Germany. Soviet Russia. The French Revolution. Ring any bells? There were lots of angry, hungry people in the failed societies that preceeded these tyrannies.
    Whats the over under on OBK being on a Domestic Terrorist List?
  • Options
    Seriously dude go get a hobby that gets you out of your comfort zone. You will feel a lot better.
  • Options
    5 years from now Amazon will own ebay. A tyrant bent on total conquest doesn't suffer any rivals.
  • Options
    Well food will still grow in the ground, shelter will be a possibility, and water will still be around. I don't see your point.
  • Options
    Gwad said:

Well food will still grow in the ground, shelter will be a possibility, and water will still be around. I don't see your point.

LEAVE
  • Options

Gwad said:

LEAVE
    Yes leaves will still grow too.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

yeah like Bozos is trying to take over the world and control us - where did you read that? The WAPO?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    obk is a drama queen.
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

yeah like Bozos is trying to take over the world and control us - where did you read that? The WAPO?
    "Amazon doesn't just want to dominate the market, it wants to become the market"

https://thenation.com/article/amazon-doesnt-just-want-to-dominate-the-market-it-wants-to-become-the-market/

"Amazon is trying to control the underlying infastructure of our economy"

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/7xpgvx/amazons-is-trying-to-control-the-underlying-infrastructure-of-our-economy

"Amazon on track to control the world's food supply"

https://medium.com/@justindanneman/amazon-on-track-to-control-the-worlds-food-supply-f0effb343aff

"Amazon wants to be your bank too?"

money.cnn.com/2018/03/05/investing/amazon-jpmorgan-chase-banks-checking-accounts/index.html

"Amazon doesn't just want to control your door: it wants your whole house"

https://fool.com/investing/2018/02/28/amazon-doesnt-just-want-to-control-your-door-it-wa.aspx

HTFH
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jesus christ OBK - lighten up a little - my comment was obviously sarcasm -
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    Swaye's Wigwam

LebamDawg said:

"Amazon doesn't just want to dominate the market, it wants to become the market"

https://thenation.com/article/amazon-doesnt-just-want-to-dominate-the-market-it-wants-to-become-the-market/

"Amazon is trying to control the underlying infastructure of our economy"

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/7xpgvx/amazons-is-trying-to-control-the-underlying-infrastructure-of-our-economy

"Amazon on track to control the world's food supply"

https://medium.com/@justindanneman/amazon-on-track-to-control-the-worlds-food-supply-f0effb343aff

"Amazon wants to be your bank too?"

money.cnn.com/2018/03/05/investing/amazon-jpmorgan-chase-banks-checking-accounts/index.html

"Amazon doesn't just want to control your door: it wants your whole house"

https://fool.com/investing/2018/02/28/amazon-doesnt-just-want-to-control-your-door-it-wa.aspx

HTFH
    So what if Amazon becomes the market? The same monkeys that rang you up at Target will soon be taking your phone calls at Amazon when they ship you the XL sized dildo instead of the XXL sized dildo.

You really should have done more school besides Lane and learned something about bidness.