Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What say you now banana banners?

13»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But guns are not going to save you from an overreaching government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War

That was in the 1700s. My point is, sometime in the last century, the ability for citizens to revolt against the government with arms has been lost. You are fucktarded if you don't think that.

BTW, I'm waiting for some fucktard to post about the land deal in Nevada. Which is another dumb example.
    You are fucktarded if you think that.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,668 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

A 10 round is still double of the Brady Bill and hunting rifles.

What do you need 10 rounds for in your magazine to harvest animals? I made 100 rounds for my 25-06 in junior high and have killed a fuck ton of deer with it. There are still about 60 rounds left of it.

That's 20+ years of highly successful field use. What would a 10 round magazine get me again besides pretending to be Billy Bad Ass?

The 2nd amendment ain't about hunting. HTH
    Support the troops but be ready to kill them!
    The idea of American troops firing on fellow citizens is fairly ludicrous. Some would, most wouldn't.

So the act of showing up in force would negate the overwhelming power advnatage

We didn't even engage in the wholesale slaughter of our enemies post WW2. And studies there show that many soldiers on both sides aimed high to avoid killing anyone
    The Iraq war says to fuck off.
    No

It doesn't