Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What say you now banana banners?

SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,241 Standard Supporter
Since info is sketchy from this incident, much like the sheriffs department response, big if true.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/report-parkland-shooter-did-not-use-high-capacity-magazines/

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    That's excellent news.

I bet the parents of the dead kids are feeling much better now. I know I am.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    So, why all the hysteria?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

Exactly. Everyone is freaking out because the government is going to go door to door for our guns.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,241 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2018
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Exactly. Everyone is freaking out because the government is going to go door to door for our guns.
    The big push is by your boss Soros, Move on (also Soros) Planned Parenthood etc.

Doesn't help that high capacity magazines are a huge buzzword.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/03/02/kids-parkland-magically-form-gun-control-movement-just-2-weeks-lots-help-608762#
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

The big push is by your boss Soros, Move on (also Soros) Planned Parenthood etc.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/03/02/kids-parkland-magically-form-gun-control-movement-just-2-weeks-lots-help-608762#
    The side that's freaking out is the right wing NRA gun nuts like you. Do you see and liberals on this board freaking out about gun control? Like you and doogie are.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

The side that's freaking out is the right wing NRA gun nuts like you. Do you see and liberals on this board freaking out about gun control? Like you and doogie are.
    Yep.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    A 10 round is still double of the Brady Bill and hunting rifles.

What do you need 10 rounds for in your magazine to harvest animals? I made 100 rounds for my 25-06 in junior high and have killed a fuck ton of deer with it. There are still about 60 rounds left of it.

That's 20+ years of highly successful field use. What would a 10 round magazine get me again besides pretending to be Billy Bad Ass?
    Mosster47 said:

What do you need 10 rounds for in your magazine to harvest animals? I made 100 rounds for my 25-06 in junior high and have killed a fuck ton of deer with it. There are still about 60 rounds left of it.

That's 20+ years of highly successful field use. What would a 10 round magazine get me again besides pretending to be Billy Bad Ass?

The 2nd amendment ain't about hunting. HTH
    Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Give me a call when any arms you possess can stand up to tanks and attack helicopters and shit.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Give me a call when any arms you possess can stand up to tanks and attack helicopters and shit.
    Sledoog could take down an Apache helicopter with his trusty old 30-30.
    Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

So how does an AR-15 stop a destroyer from parking off the coast and firing missiles into any uprising?

You love America so much you need to stockpile arms against it?
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Give the Afgan's, Iraqi's etc. a call. Maybe the Warsaw ghetto. A bit harder to find people here willing to wipe out citizens as well.

Are you daft?
    Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

So how does an AR-15 stop a destroyer from parking off the coast and firing missiles into any uprising?

Yes. That's how America can be retaken from tyrannical government. You think sailors from the U.S Navy are going to shell their cities? That is the exact reason the founders wrote it. Of course if we had a bunch pole smoking lefties in 1776 like we have on this bored we'd all speak with an english accent.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Give the Afgan's, Iraqi's etc. a call. Maybe the Warsaw ghetto. A bit harder to find people here willing to wipe out citizens as well.

Are you daft?
    Ok form your armed militia and walk down to the White House and see how far you make it.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Are you daft?
    Ok form your armed militia and walk down to the White House and see how far you make it.
    We got rid of your guy by voting. No need at the moment.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Yes. That's how America can be retaken from tyrannical government. You think sailors from the U.S Navy are going to shell their cities? That is the exact reason the founders wrote it. Of course if we had a bunch pole smoking lefties in 1776 like we have on this bored we'd all speak with an english accent.
    Shut up faggot.

You'd have been a loyalist to the crown, you fucking goat, and you'd have supported the King's bullshit just like you support King Trump's bullshit now. That cunt is angered by freedom daily when he can't just say what should happen and have all other branches of government just do it because emperor Trump said so. He doesn't like courts and judges and Congress and all that other American bullshit.

Go kill yourself. Or just die. Whichever.
    edited March 2018
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Shut up faggot.

You'd have been a loyalist to the crown, you fucking goat, and you'd have supported the King's bullshit just like you support King Trump's bullshit now. That cunt is angered by freedom daily when he can't just say what should happen and have all other branches of government just do it because emperor Trump said so. He doesn't like courts and judges and Congress and all that other American bullshit.

Go kill yourself. Or just die. Whichever.
    Your ObaMao is waiting for your help: https://www.ofa.us/

Enjoy.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Are you daft?
    Obama, while not my guy, is gone because of term limits. He would have destroyed Trump if he were to run again.

HTH
    edited March 2018
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Are you daft?
    Obama, while not my guy, is gone because of term limits. He would have destroyed Trump if he were to run again.

HTH
    Your guy. Just go look at your past poasts. But the guy I referred to in the poast was Hillary. She has a bigger dick than you. HTH