Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What say you now banana banners?

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

A 10 round is still double of the Brady Bill and hunting rifles.

What do you need 10 rounds for in your magazine to harvest animals? I made 100 rounds for my 25-06 in junior high and have killed a fuck ton of deer with it. There are still about 60 rounds left of it.

That's 20+ years of highly successful field use. What would a 10 round magazine get me again besides pretending to be Billy Bad Ass?

The 2nd amendment ain't about hunting. HTH
    Give me a call when any arms you possess can stand up to tanks and attack helicopters and shit.
    Give the Afgan's, Iraqi's etc. a call. Maybe the Warsaw ghetto. A bit harder to find people here willing to wipe out citizens as well.

Are you daft?
    Ok form your armed militia and walk down to the White House and see how far you make it.
    We got rid of your guy by voting. No need at the moment.
    Obama, while not my guy, is gone because of term limits. He would have destroyed Trump if he were to run again.

HTH
    Your guy. Just go look at your past poasts. But the guy I referred to in the poast was Hillary. She has a bigger dick than you. HTH
    You fantasize about getting pegged by Hillary.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,241 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

What do you need 10 rounds for in your magazine to harvest animals? I made 100 rounds for my 25-06 in junior high and have killed a fuck ton of deer with it. There are still about 60 rounds left of it.

That's 20+ years of highly successful field use. What would a 10 round magazine get me again besides pretending to be Billy Bad Ass?

Give me a call when any arms you possess can stand up to tanks and attack helicopters and shit.
    Give the Afgan's, Iraqi's etc. a call. Maybe the Warsaw ghetto. A bit harder to find people here willing to wipe out citizens as well.

Are you daft?
    Ok form your armed militia and walk down to the White House and see how far you make it.
    Obama, while not my guy, is gone because of term limits. He would have destroyed Trump if he were to run again.

HTH
    Your guy. Just go look at your past poasts. But the guy I referred to in the poast was Hillary. She has a bigger dick than you. HTH
    You fantasize about getting pegged by Hillary.
    That's not how I know. I could hear you scream from here.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,975
    edited March 2018
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

odds of winning with a gun > odds of winning without a gun

And aren't there like 80 million gun owners in the U.S.? While the US military would be able to send, what, maybe 200,000 people if that? And how would the military handle all the people hiding out in their houses and sneaking around and stuff? Are they just gonna bomb the shit out of everything and destroy the country?

Just look at how inefficient all that fancy weaponry is when we use it to invade other countries on the war on terror. Only managed to kill like 80,000 terrorists in the last 16 years or so.

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

And aren't there like 80 million gun owners in the U.S.? While the US military would be able to send, what, maybe 200,000 people if that? And how would the military handle all the people hiding out in their houses and sneaking around and stuff? Are they just gonna bomb the shit out of everything and destroy the country?

Just look at how inefficient all that fancy weaponry is when we use it to invade other countries on the war on terror. Only managed to kill like 80,000 terrorists in the last 16 years or so.

Why do you hate the several hundred thousand civilians?

That being said, you are a pussy if you own a gun because you think it'll save you from a tyrannical government.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

It's true that citizens with small arms can cause big problems for any occupying force, whether it be domestic or foreign.

It does seem odd to me that we see fit to portray our own military as our savior and biggest threat at the same time. It's like the US is bipolar. Next thing you know, the biggest proponents of the 2nd Amendment will start supporting the idea of our military marching in the streets as a show of strength. Oh, wait..............

I'd kinda take a military march through the streets as a "fuck you" to our well-regulated militia more than a show of power to our adversaries who are already very familiar with our military capabilities. Military parades are what teapot dictators do to keep the citizens in line - nobody else gives a fuck about their cock on the table. Only the US, Russia and China are even have a cock to put on the table. And so far, the US hasn't had a president that's so unsure of their cock size that have to parade the military through the streets.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,078 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Are you daft?

HTH
    Fuck off, shill.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

That being said, you are a pussy if you own a gun because you think it'll save you from a tyrannical government.
    What simpletons of all stripes never seem to get: Self defense through bearing arms guards most against the “soft” tyranny of dependency.
    Obviously you lefties skipped history. Governments, especially the kind you idiots want, has killed more people than Damn near anything else.

Bunch of panty waste faggots.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Are you daft?
    How about if a million people showed up? 2 million,3.....
    Sledog said:

Obviously you lefties skipped history. Governments, especially the kind you idiots want, has killed more people than Damn near anything else.

Bunch of panty waste faggots.

Why do you hate religion?

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Those several hundred thousand civilians weren't actively fighting and utilizing war strategies against the U.S. military. Wouldn't really make sense to count them.

And sorry, but if you need the nanny state to come and take everyone's guns away cuz you're scared, then you're the one who's the pussy. Not somebody who would take up arms and literally fight against the US government. Good lord, dude.

I rarely do this, but I'm going to have to downvote your post. That's how bad it was.
    I have not said anything about taking one gun from one person. Not even assualt rifles. Guns have their place, I have 4 in my house right now (couple are more collectible than anything). But guns are not going to save you from an overreaching government. Did you need your guns to save you under the tyrannical communist that was Obama?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Support the troops but be ready to kill them!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,667 Founders Club

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

The idea of American troops firing on fellow citizens is fairly ludicrous. Some would, most wouldn't.

So the act of showing up in force would negate the overwhelming power advnatage

We didn't even engage in the wholesale slaughter of our enemies post WW2. And studies there show that many soldiers on both sides aimed high to avoid killing anyone
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Those several hundred thousand civilians weren't actively fighting and utilizing war strategies against the U.S. military. Wouldn't really make sense to count them.

And sorry, but if you need the nanny state to come and take everyone's guns away cuz you're scared, then you're the one who's the pussy. Not somebody who would take up arms and literally fight against the US government. Good lord, dude.

I rarely do this, but I'm going to have to downvote your post. That's how bad it was.
    I have not said anything about taking one gun from one person. Not even assualt rifles. Guns have their place, I have 4 in my house right now (couple are more collectible than anything). But guns are not going to save you from an overreaching government. Did you need your guns to save you under the tyrannical communist that was Obama?
    Said the waffle.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,975
    2001400ex said:

But guns are not going to save you from an overreaching government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War

2001400ex said:

That was in the 1700s. My point is, sometime in the last century, the ability for citizens to revolt against the government with arms has been lost. You are fucktarded if you don't think that.

BTW, I'm waiting for some fucktard to post about the land deal in Nevada. Which is another dumb example.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,667 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That was in the 1700s. My point is, sometime in the last century, the ability for citizens to revolt against the government with arms has been lost. You are fucktarded if you don't think that.

BTW, I'm waiting for some fucktard to post about the land deal in Nevada. Which is another dumb example.
    Tell that to the Viet Cong

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

The idea of American troops firing on fellow citizens is fairly ludicrous. Some would, most wouldn't.

So the act of showing up in force would negate the overwhelming power advnatage

We didn't even engage in the wholesale slaughter of our enemies post WW2. And studies there show that many soldiers on both sides aimed high to avoid killing anyone
    The Iraq war says to fuck off.