Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey look...actual Russian Collusion...

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

doogie said:

dflea said:

doogiebot is against Russian sanctions apparently.

Makes sense.

I’m simply willing to let the Executive do his job. He’s got lofty goals I agree with, generally. If people don’t like what he does in another three years and vote him out, so be it.
    It's ok. Lots of Obama voters I know weren't man enough to admit their mistake, either.
    Did you?
    Didn't need to.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2018

dflea said:

They attacked Hillary because they knew she was going to win like everyone except for me

Then they turned on a dime to go after Trump and the media and M Moore couldn't jump on fast enough

The goal was to sow discord. Like say accusing a duly elected President of being a Russian agent or using a fake dossier to spy on the duly elected Presdient

A lot of folks here are in line for Russian Medals of Honor from Putin

Sounds like now would be a good time for the President to denounce the Russian meddling and enforce the sanctions.
    It's BOTH SIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rows and flows of angel hair
    And ice cream castles in the air
    And feather canyons everywhere
    I've looked at clouds that way
    But now they only block the sun
    They rain and snow on everyone
    So many things I would have done
    But clouds got in my way
    I've looked at clouds from both sides now
    From up and down and still somehow
    It's cloud's illusions I recall
    I really don't know clouds at all
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,405
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We? are killing Russians in Syria. Can't we just be happy about that?

I said at the time that I am not willing to go to war with Russia because Hillary lost. Nothing's changed with me.

We had sanctions, we had a show court congress vote for some more that meant shit other than fooling the low info types we see here.

I'd rather put the sanctions back on Iran but that's just me
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I said at the time that I am not willing to go to war with Russia because Hillary lost. Nothing's changed with me.

We had sanctions, we had a show court congress vote for some more that meant shit other than fooling the low info types we see here.

YES!!!!!!!!!

But, Race, excuse me. As a proud member of Gen. X, the Cold War defines my idea of the bad guy.

You can't just erase that shit. It's in my head man.
  • Options
    doogie said:

dflea said:

Makes sense.

I’m simply willing to let the Executive do his job. He’s got lofty goals I agree with, generally. If people don’t like what he does in another three years and vote him out, so be it.
    I'm sure you always feel that way.
  • Options

doogie said:

dflea said:

Makes sense.

“One-term Obama” Mitch McConnell, and trumpanzee birthers day Hello.

Trump’s first term legislative agenda is done. Other than passing Jeb bush’s Tax bill, and pelosi’s budget & debt limit increase he’s done nothing. At all. Trade? Immigration? Infrastructure? Health care? Nothing. You white trash fools got worked.

Congress has spring and summer breaks approaching. Then they break for good in September. That fat fucking orangutan is choking on his own lard.

Lofty goals are going down faster and harder than doogie last night on Capitol Hill.

If the Democrats win the senate in November, then under McConnell rules, no Supreme Court judge gets approved until after 2020.

Hey fuck face. My secretary has a $1.50 she didn't have before. I call that progress.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited February 2018
    and she knows it’s no thanks to you. She knows also you’d have more to pay her if you could find some billing hours in your day.
  • Options
    doogie said:

and she knows it’s no thanks to you. She knows also you’d have more to pay her if you could find some billing hours in your day.

This is true. But when she's your pretend secretary, does any of it really matter?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    edited February 2018

^^^ Double team Iran and the Saudis by teaming up with Russia and fucking with the oil markets. Drop them dead.

Or just put on the pincher squeeze from both sides and take their oil fields the old fashioned way - by force.

USA/USSR vs. Germany kicked ass and is undefeated in pairs competition. USA/USSR vs. the funders of terrorism cuts off the money supply.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

YES!!!!!!!!!

But, Race, excuse me. As a proud member of Gen. X, the Cold War defines my idea of the bad guy.

Your so full of shit

The left has a decades long love affair with Russia that ended abruptly on election night 2016

The democratic party by 1980 was on the side of the Soviets in the cold war
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221

That's a clever way to say "our President is soft on Russia".
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Other than killing them and fucking up their energy pricing sure.gif

I'm hearing that taking a few hundred million from them for uranium was being tuff
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

They attacked Hillary because they knew she was going to win like everyone except for me

Then they turned on a dime to go after Trump and the media and M Moore couldn't jump on fast enough

The goal was to sow discord. Like say accusing a duly elected President of being a Russian agent or using a fake dossier to spy on the duly elected Presdient

Comments like this is just playing into the hands of the Russians. Give our great country a chance and be a builder not a divider. Your leadership is needed now more than ever.

Noted Crack riddled cortex heard from
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

doogie said:

dflea said:

Makes sense.

“One-term Obama” Mitch McConnell, and trumpanzee birthers day Hello.

Trump’s first term legislative agenda is done. Other than passing Jeb bush’s Tax bill, and pelosi’s budget & debt limit increase he’s done nothing. At all. Trade? Immigration? Infrastructure? Health care? Nothing. You white trash fools got worked.

Congress has spring and summer breaks approaching. Then they break for good in September. That fat fucking orangutan is choking on his own lard.

Lofty goals are going down faster and harder than doogie last night on Capitol Hill.

If the Democrats win the senate in November, then under McConnell rules, no Supreme Court judge gets approved until after 2020.

A lot of hate in this one.

I've found that folks that espouse so much hate geared towards individuals, classes or races of people, usually have something in their own life that they hate about themselves.

Maybe it's time to look inside @cirhossisdawg for some introspection that may get you on that road to inner peace that you so surely are searching for.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    New Tagline? "HCH where bad ideas come to prosper"
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    A Little History of Documented Russian Collusion...

1984 - Ted Kennedy
    https://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html#cc9a03a359ab
    Kennedy's message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. "The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations," the memorandum stated. "These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign."

1980s - Russia promoted Nuclear Freeze Movement in the US:
    https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1891&dat=19830411&id=fKcfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=MtYEAAAAIBAJ&pg=1418,1645657&hl=en

1990s...Russia was a mess and didn't have the ability to do much of anything...

Starting in the late 2000s -
    Environmental, specifically anti-Fracking:
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-10/putin-s-other-american-propaganda-effort-anti-fracking-news

Did a ton of anti-fracking propaganda in Europe:
    http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/20/russias-quiet-war-against-european-fracking/

Bribing for Controlling Nuclear Material:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=EF502239FEA2AD586D9C16500F8937A5&gwt=pay

Now which side of the aisle is all this "collusion" occurring on again?
  • Options

YES!!!!!!!!!

Your so full of shit

The left has a decades long love affair with Russia that ended abruptly on election night 2016

The democratic party by 1980 was on the side of the Soviets in the cold war
    That's them. Not me. HTH

Like I said. My idea of the bad guy was the Russians and their penchant for all things state. They? fundamentally lack the DNA to be like us, and we know they have a cultural aversion to private property.
  • Options

Other than killing them and fucking up their energy pricing sure.gif

I'm hearing that taking a few hundred million from them for uranium was being tuff

But Obama?

Guess what? He's in the peanut gallery. NOGAFAO.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Comments like this is just playing into the hands of the Russians. Give our great country a chance and be a builder not a divider. Your leadership is needed now more than ever.

Noted Crack riddled cortex heard from
    Why don't you and Race talk taxes for a while? I liked you better when you were groveling for his approval. You useless uneducated Salem-living Kewg.