Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey look...actual Russian Collusion...

124»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    salemcoog said:

doogie said:

dflea said:

doogiebot is against Russian sanctions apparently.

Makes sense.

I’m simply willing to let the Executive do his job. He’s got lofty goals I agree with, generally. If people don’t like what he does in another three years and vote him out, so be it.
    “One-term Obama” Mitch McConnell, and trumpanzee birthers day Hello.

Trump’s first term legislative agenda is done. Other than passing Jeb bush’s Tax bill, and pelosi’s budget & debt limit increase he’s done nothing. At all. Trade? Immigration? Infrastructure? Health care? Nothing. You white trash fools got worked.

Congress has spring and summer breaks approaching. Then they break for good in September. That fat fucking orangutan is choking on his own lard.

Lofty goals are going down faster and harder than doogie last night on Capitol Hill.

If the Democrats win the senate in November, then under McConnell rules, no Supreme Court judge gets approved until after 2020.

A lot of hate in this one.

I've found that folks that espouse so much hate geared towards individuals, classes or races of people, usually have something in their own life that they hate about themselves.

Maybe it's time to look inside @cirhossisdawg for some introspection that may get you on that road to inner peace that you so surely are searching for.
    Of course your one area of expertise, besides the tax code, is self-loathing. The second-rate mentality so typical of the kewg. I almost admire how you people embrace the burden of your participation trophy existence.

Loser.

We're still bro's, though. Bro.
  • Options

A Little History of Documented Russian Collusion...

1984 - Ted Kennedy
    https://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html#cc9a03a359ab
    Kennedy's message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. "The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations," the memorandum stated. "These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign."

1980s - Russia promoted Nuclear Freeze Movement in the US:
    https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1891&dat=19830411&id=fKcfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=MtYEAAAAIBAJ&pg=1418,1645657&hl=en

1990s...Russia was a mess and didn't have the ability to do much of anything...

Starting in the late 2000s -
    Environmental, specifically anti-Fracking:
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-10/putin-s-other-american-propaganda-effort-anti-fracking-news

Did a ton of anti-fracking propaganda in Europe:
    http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/20/russias-quiet-war-against-european-fracking/

Bribing for Controlling Nuclear Material:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=EF502239FEA2AD586D9C16500F8937A5&gwt=pay

Now which side of the aisle is all this "collusion" occurring on again?

??????????????? Holy shit you're desperate.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

They attacked Hillary because they knew she was going to win like everyone except for me

Then they turned on a dime to go after Trump and the media and M Moore couldn't jump on fast enough

The goal was to sow discord. Like say accusing a duly elected President of being a Russian agent or using a fake dossier to spy on the duly elected Presdient

A lot of folks here are in line for Russian Medals of Honor from Putin

Comments like this is just playing into the hands of the Russians. Give our great country a chance and be a builder not a divider. Your leadership is needed now more than ever.

Noted Crack riddled cortex heard from
    Why don't you and Race talk taxes for a while? I liked you better when you were groveling for his approval. You useless uneducated Salem-living Kewg.
    You mad Bro?!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

They attacked Hillary because they knew she was going to win like everyone except for me

Then they turned on a dime to go after Trump and the media and M Moore couldn't jump on fast enough

The goal was to sow discord. Like say accusing a duly elected President of being a Russian agent or using a fake dossier to spy on the duly elected Presdient

Comments like this is just playing into the hands of the Russians. Give our great country a chance and be a builder not a divider. Your leadership is needed now more than ever.

Why don't you and Race talk taxes for a while? I liked you better when you were groveling for his approval. You useless uneducated Salem-living Kewg.
    You mad Bro?!
    At you? Never. Where's the confusion?

- are you not a useless uneducated Salem-living Kewg who couldn't even make it in Olympia?

- I did, in fact, enjoy watching you crawl around for @RaceBannon 's approval.

Where do you see "mad" in any of that?

You seing things again Kewg?
  • Options

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

dflea said:

Makes sense.

I’m simply willing to let the Executive do his job. He’s got lofty goals I agree with, generally. If people don’t like what he does in another three years and vote him out, so be it.

Trump’s first term legislative agenda is done. Other than passing Jeb bush’s Tax bill, and pelosi’s budget & debt limit increase he’s done nothing. At all. Trade? Immigration? Infrastructure? Health care? Nothing. You white trash fools got worked.

Congress has spring and summer breaks approaching. Then they break for good in September. That fat fucking orangutan is choking on his own lard.

Lofty goals are going down faster and harder than doogie last night on Capitol Hill.

If the Democrats win the senate in November, then under McConnell rules, no Supreme Court judge gets approved until after 2020.

I've found that folks that espouse so much hate geared towards individuals, classes or races of people, usually have something in their own life that they hate about themselves.

Maybe it's time to look inside @cirhossisdawg for some introspection that may get you on that road to inner peace that you so surely are searching for.
    Of course your one area of expertise, besides the tax code, is self-loathing. The second-rate mentality so typical of the kewg. I almost admire how you people embrace the burden of your participation trophy existence.

Loser.

Oh-oh... Looks like we have another whose inner hate of themselves has gotten the best of him today. We've? already covered this creep. Put away your Hate of the White man and for those that earn for themselves for just a few minutes and do a little in through the nose and out from the mouth.

There now....Feel better?

I'm sure somewhere, someway another Rachel Dolezal is being unfairly pegged? as a White Woman and will need someone in her corner to make pay for such discrimination and prejudice. And I have faith that Creep and his army of Justice warriors will set things right again.

• Options
    edited February 2018

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

You mad Bro?!

- are you not a useless uneducated Salem-living Kewg who couldn't even make it in Olympia?

It's clear all of those Degrees that you earned? have served you well through out your life and career. It's just too bad none of them taught you how to investigate nor debate your way out of a paper bag. But when there were quotas to be filled.... You were there to take advantage. And for that I admire your opportunism.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

dflea said:

Makes sense.

Loser.

Oh-oh... Looks like we have another whose inner hate of themselves has gotten the best of him today. We've? already covered this creep. Put away your Hate of the White man and for those that earn for themselves for just a few minutes and do a little in through the nose and out from the mouth.

I'm sure somewhere, someway another Rachel Dolezal is being unfairly pegged? as a White Woman and will need someone in her corner to make pay for such discrimination and prejudice. And I have faith that Creep and his army of Justice warriors will set things right again.

You. Live. In. Salem. Oregon.

You attended a third-tier university (being generous) that admits retards, majored in political science because you're shitty at math, and had to move to a second rate town in a second rate state to work for a second rate government.

I made more in my bonus this year than you took home in salary and benefits the last three. And I'm nothing where I live.

The moral of the story: you shouldn't have written what you wrote. You've never "earned" anything but your stripes, loser Kewg.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

dflea said:

Makes sense.

Loser.

You attended a third-tier university (being generous) that admits retards, majored in political science because you're shitty at math, and had to move to a second rate town in a second rate state to work for a second rate government.

I made more in my bonus this year than you took home in salary and benefits the last three. And I'm nothing where I live.

The moral of the story: you shouldn't have written what you wrote. You've never "earned" anything but your stripes, loser Kewg.

Congrats Creep... You made it out of the mean streets of Aberdeen or wherever the fuck you grew up and made some mistakes. Your wall is decorated with degrees and the money is flowing in. But yet you say you're nothing where you live. Who is it you are trying to impress creep? Because it clearly isn't yourself. Just a bunch of rich pricks that the little creeps run with is my guess. You're chasin the dragon there buddy.

Again congrats on all of the piles of money and the degrees on your wall . But answer me this... Why would someone that just drips in Academis such as you, go to WSU?

And why is someone as decorated as you in Academis, get so rattled by the likes of a lowly sodbuster as I?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

dflea said:

Makes sense.

Loser.

Sounds like the parties at the Creeps house!
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Other than killing them and fucking up their energy pricing sure.gif

I'm hearing that taking a few hundred million from them for uranium was being tuff

I'm sorry. Did you take my post as a defense of the Democrats and their Russia coddling?

It wasn't meant to be. They're fucking losers, too.

When the Russians we're killing are wearing Russian uniforms it will mean something to me.

Wolverines!!1!
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

dflea said:

Makes sense.

Loser.

Congrats Creep... You made it out of the mean streets of Aberdeen or wherever the fuck you grew up and made some mistakes. Your wall is decorated with degrees and the money is flowing in. But yet you say you're nothing where you live. Who is it you are trying to impress creep? Because it clearly isn't yourself. Just a bunch of rich pricks that the little creeps run with is my guess. You're chasin the dragon there buddy.

Again congrats on all of the piles of money and the degrees on your wall . But answer me this... Why would someone that who just drips in Academis such as you, go to WSU?

And why is someone as decorated as you in Academis, get so rattled by the likes of a lowly sodbuster as I me?
    Are you angry my bro?

I recognize I'm nothing because I'm only a pretend lawyer, and because I'm aware that I live in a city full of people who have ridiculous amounts of money. If I lived in San Francisco or New York, it would be the same ... or more so. If I lived in Salem, it would be the opposite. HTH

Impress? Nobody. I just like to remind you that you're a giant fucking loser Kewg.

Any more questions, bro?
    Creep you are a very confused individual.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

dflea said:

Makes sense.

Loser.

Again congrats on all of the piles of money and the degrees on your wall . But answer me this... Why would someone that who just drips in Academis such as you, go to WSU?

And why is someone as decorated as you in Academis, get so rattled by the likes of a lowly sodbuster as I me?
    Are you angry my bro?

I recognize I'm nothing because I'm only a pretend lawyer, and because I'm aware that I live in a city full of people who have ridiculous amounts of money. If I lived in San Francisco or New York, it would be the same ... or more so. If I lived in Salem, it would be the opposite. HTH

Impress? Nobody. I just like to remind you that you're a giant fucking loser Kewg.

Any more questions, bro?
    Creep you are a very confused individual.
    Burn??????????
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

You mad Bro?!

It's clear all of those Degrees that you earned? have served you well through out your life and career. It's just too bad none of them taught you how to investigate nor debate your way out of a paper bag. But when there were quotas to be filled.... You were there to take advantage. And for that I admire your opportunism.
    SalemKewg, my struggling kewg bro-in-arms, you see you have a great difficulty of absorbing a situation, conversation or really anything without causation determining your conclusion. For you see it is possible to believe that law school did in fact teach me how to investigate and debate my way out of a wet paper bag, and also not feel that I was the beneficiary of affirmative action.

But I revel in your admiration of me. It's not every day a retard tells you that you're their hero.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you can find a copy of the Sunday Seattle Times the day after the nuke freeze march that Houston referenced you'll find me in the front row marching with all the Russian stooges
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

You mad Bro?!

SalemKewg, my struggling kewg bro-in-arms, you see you have a great difficulty of absorbing a situation, conversation or really anything without causation determining your conclusion. For you see it is possible to believe that law school did in fact teach me how to investigate and debate my way out of a wet paper bag, and also not feel that I was the beneficiary of affirmative action.

But I revel in your admiration of me. It's not every day a retard tells you that you're their hero.

If it weren't for attorneys we wouldn't need attorneys!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

You mad Bro?!

If it weren't for attorneys we wouldn't need attorneys!
    Oh yes you would. You must work for the government. Anyone in business knows you need a lawyer at some point. The smart ones figure it out sooner than the dumb ones. Eventually, they all figure it out.

I'm not saying it's pleasant. Don't twist. We're a shitty bunch. Stipulated But just as you don't like people digging around in your asshole (unless, you know, you do), you have to have someone do it every ten years, or five, depending on your risk profile.