Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Russia sanctions

124»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

89ute said:

A baker's dozen of Ruskies shit poast on twitter and facebook so sanctions should levied?

This is why America is fucked.
    Dennis gets it
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I like to pretend China doesn’t exist and claim Russia is our main opposition for world power.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    doogie said:

I like to pretend China doesn’t exist and claim Russia is our main opposition for world power.

Well, when can we expect you to start apologising on China's behalf, you anti-American fuck?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited February 2018
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Dude61 said:

So now that everyone here on both sides can agree that the Russians did meddle in our election (the degree to which it impacted the results is debatable), can we then agree that the Stable Genius should implement the sanctions that both the GOP-controlled House and Senate passed?

Waiting on doogie with the kremlin talking points..

No, we can't agree. Indicting 12 Russians using social media to try and effect an election in a country of 300 million is a pathetic waste of time. Let's start first with the bigger issue: sedition by the DNC/Hillary/Obama/DOJ in an attempt to overturn and election. Clean up our own house first before we address the insignificant issue of Russian meddling.
    If you really think the Russian meddling was limited to the 13 individuals who got indicted then I can't help you. This the tip of the iceberg and when Mueller is done, we'll likely learn there were thousands of trolls deployed by the Kremlin.
    So shouldn't we maybe wait for those "thousands" to be exposed and/or indicted before we issue the sanctions???? Maybe let the sanctions fit the crime.

Or should we liberal knee jerk the sanctions through on our way to the door to door gun seizures?
    I like to apologise for sanctions placed on our primary opposition for world power.

I do that.

Wait. No I don't. Only a paid Russian troll or complete fucking retard commie lover would do that.
    So let's say that we lay some sanctions now to fit the crime of the 13indictments .

A- what should those be?

and

B- What if it's discovered that there were more egregious acts committed that come to light in the next month or so?

Is your stance that Trump needs to level those sanctions NOW to assure and pacify his haters that He wasn't involved in collusion? Even though they my not be enough to fit the crimes?

Or do we just keep laying sanction after sanction as more Russians are indicted in election chinfluence?

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Dude61 said:

So now that everyone here on both sides can agree that the Russians did meddle in our election (the degree to which it impacted the results is debatable), can we then agree that the Stable Genius should implement the sanctions that both the GOP-controlled House and Senate passed?

No, we can't agree. Indicting 12 Russians using social media to try and effect an election in a country of 300 million is a pathetic waste of time. Let's start first with the bigger issue: sedition by the DNC/Hillary/Obama/DOJ in an attempt to overturn and election. Clean up our own house first before we address the insignificant issue of Russian meddling.
    If you really think the Russian meddling was limited to the 13 individuals who got indicted then I can't help you. This the tip of the iceberg and when Mueller is done, we'll likely learn there were thousands of trolls deployed by the Kremlin.
    So shouldn't we maybe wait for those "thousands" to be exposed and/or indicted before we issue the sanctions???? Maybe let the sanctions fit the crime.

Or should we liberal knee jerk the sanctions through on our way to the door to door gun seizures?
    I like to apologise for sanctions placed on our primary opposition for world power.

I do that.

Wait. No I don't. Only a paid Russian troll or complete fucking retard commie lover would do that.
    So let's say that we lay some sanctions now to fit the crime of the 13indictments .

A- what should those be?

and

B- What if it's discovered that there were more egregious acts committed that come to light in the next month or so?

Is your stance that Trump needs to level those sanctions NOW to assure and pacify his haters that He wasn't involved in collusion? Even though they not be enough to fit the crimes?

Or do we just keep laying sanction after sanction as more Russians are indicted in election chinfluence?

Why do you hate America?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Dude61 said:

I do that.

A- what should those be?

and

Is your stance that Trump needs to level those sanctions NOW to assure and pacify his haters that He wasn't involved in collusion? Even though they not be enough to fit the crimes?

Why do you hate America?
    You should stick to your dime store Philosophy.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Dude61 said:

I do that.

A- what should those be?

and

Why do you hate America?
    You should stick to your dime store Philosophy.
    I guess that question made you uncomfortable. Yes?
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Dude61 said:

I do that.

A- what should those be?

and

Is your stance that Trump needs to level those sanctions NOW to assure and pacify his haters that He wasn't involved in collusion? Even though they my not be enough to fit the crimes?

The sanctions have been approved by the House and Senate already. But go ahead and tell everyone how inappropriate the sanctions are you fucking apologist for Russia.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,248 Swaye's Wigwam
    It Looks Like "The Greatest Act Of Bureaucratic Ass-Covering In US History..."

WASHINGTON — A team of American political strategists who helped [California] Gov. Pete Wilson with his abortive presidential bid earlier this year said this week that they served as Russian President Boris N. Yeltsin’s secret campaign weapon in his comeback win over a Communist challenge.

—The Los Angeles Times, July 9, 1996

http://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/thirteen-russians-ands-ham-sandwich/

Dude61 said:

WASHINGTON — A team of American political strategists who helped [California] Gov. Pete Wilson with his abortive presidential bid earlier this year said this week that they served as Russian President Boris N. Yeltsin’s secret campaign weapon in his comeback win over a Communist challenge.

lol

Boris Yeltsin. 1996. Election in Russia.

Good work, good effort.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Dude61 said:

Pete Wilson & boris yeltsin?
    This is dumber than a doggie post.

To be fair, though, you are dumber than doogie, hard as that is to imagine.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    I guess this means sanctions should be coming soon right?