Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Russia sanctions

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    89ute said:

A baker's dozen of Ruskies shit poast on twitter and facebook so sanctions should levied?

According to the house and senate, yes.

It passed 419-3 and 98-2.

But Trump isn't into it. I heard from doogie it has something to do with Hillary's email server or something.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    sure. Liar.

#resist
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    89ute said:

A baker's dozen of Ruskies shit poast on twitter and facebook so sanctions should levied?

This is why America is fucked.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    doogie said:

sure. Liar.

#resist

Still buying time as you wait for marching orders huh? I can't wait for the mental gymnastics of rationalizing why the Stable Genius refuses to punish a foreign advisory for an act of war.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    doogie said:

sure. Liar.

#resist

Why so panicked?

Remember winning?
    #stillwinning

Just having some fun with you turds.

Something wrong with that?
    doogie said:

#stillwinning

Just having some fun with you turds.

Something wrong with that?

Take some Xanax and oxy for the panic attacks. If you have a bottle of vodka handy, it’ll make it go down easy. Sleep well!
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,248 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2018

So now that everyone here on both sides can agree that the Russians did meddle in our election (the degree to which it impacted the results is debatable), can we then agree that the Stable Genius should implement the sanctions that both the GOP-controlled House and Senate passed?

Waiting on doogie with the kremlin talking points..

No, we can't agree. Indicting 12 Russians using social media to try and effect an election in a country of 300 million is a pathetic waste of time. Let's start first with the bigger issue: sedition by the DNC/Hillary/Obama/DOJ in an attempt to overturn and election. Clean up our own house first before we address the insignificant issue of Russian meddling.
    Sorry to disappoint you but, zero panic here. I don’t drink, not a druggie. Is that how you are coping?
    doogie said:

Sorry to disappoint you but, zero panic here. I don’t drink, not a druggie. Is that how you are coping?

What are you?
    Dude61 said:

So now that everyone here on both sides can agree that the Russians did meddle in our election (the degree to which it impacted the results is debatable), can we then agree that the Stable Genius should implement the sanctions that both the GOP-controlled House and Senate passed?

No, we can't agree. Indicting 12 Russians using social media to try and effect an election in a country of 300 million is a pathetic waste of time. Let's start first with the bigger issue: sedition by the DNC/Hillary/Obama/DOJ in an attempt to overturn and election. Clean up our own house first before we address the insignificant issue of Russian meddling.
    If you really think the Russian meddling was limited to the 13 individuals who got indicted then I can't help you. This the tip of the iceberg and when Mueller is done, we'll likely learn there were thousands of trolls deployed by the Kremlin.
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 369
    wtf is lying on the internet a crime now
    how do i bleachbit my internet record
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855

Dude61 said:

If you really think the Russian meddling was limited to the 13 individuals who got indicted then I can't help you. This the tip of the iceberg and when Mueller is done, we'll likely learn there were thousands of trolls deployed by the Kremlin.
    Well I believe their were 13th Apostles. This is turning into Trump being the second coming of christ.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,248 Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

As I said in another post, it's been over a year and this is what Mueller leads with? This is weak. If there was something more serious it would have surfaced long ago.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

Only dems seeking press and #resist-ers are whining about this.

And, as the Vice President of Facebook said, the Ad buys on web sites no one has ever heard of, or visited, occurred after the election to aid and abet the #resist ance.

You have to admire the blind loyalty they exhibit to their Russian troll-bot handlers though. Kerry Russell must be quite powerful

wonder if Meullers prosecution of these 13 Russians will be live on every channel? Has he announced a Trial date, yet?

Your full meltdown is spectacular.
    Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

As I said in another post, it's been over a year and this is what Mueller leads with? This is weak. If there was something more serious it would have surfaced long ago.
    LIPO. It may seem slow but we're only 9 months in. Compared to other special investigations, this one is moving fast.
    https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-russia-investigation-is-moving-really-freaking-fast/

Don't forget that Manafort's trial is set to start in May. Papadopoulos has already plead guilty and has talked, Flynn is talking, and Gates is rumored to struck a deal and will testify against Manafort.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,240 Standard Supporter
    The only collusion was Obama, Hilda Beast and the DNC.
    Sledog said:

The only collusion was Obama, Hilda Beast and the DNC.

Don’t worry. Mueller has it under control. Justice will be served
    Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Mueller. Mueller. Mueller. Mueller.

Don’t panic.

He’s still going. You’re ok with that right? Weak sauce and all..
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Mueller. Mueller. Mueller. Mueller.

Don’t panic.

He’s still going. You’re ok with that right? Weak sauce and all..
    It's almost as if some folks on this bored don't understnad how this shit works