Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Any clue if Big Daddy Bush

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    I can’t wait to start hating on bush. At least he can recruit
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

topdawgnc said:

Bush originally went to Atlanta because he wanted to work with Kyle Shanahan. He loves Shanahan's offense, and so do I. Shanny made the fucking Browns offense look decent for half a season, and they were starting Brian Hoyer, who's a complete retard. He was also able to make the 49ers offense work last year despite a complete lack of skill talent and a QB with poor deep ball accuracy.

Sure, Bush wanted to get the fuck away from that drunk retard Sark, but Peterman didn't bring him back to not have any autonomy or repsonsibility to allow him to grow. I think this whole "It's Pete's Offense" saying is mostly bullshit anyway. Peterman isn't an offensive guy any more. He's transitioned to being more of a CEO-style coach.

I think Bush will be allowed to make this "his" offense, within reason of course. If nothing else, I think we can expect run-pass balance, getting the RBs more targets in the passing game, and a lot more play-action. I also think Black Beast will play a pretty big role as the move TE. Might be our leading receiver next year, considering what we're returning.

Disagree.

The job of a CEO is to develop the strategy.

Bush will have a different tact than Smith did, and he will be allowed to grow.

But to think Petersen doesn't give him the framework and the vision is idiotic.

I've said before, it's not like Petersen is spitting coffee out Sunday morning as he reviews the box score.
    Are you dense? It's always a treat when someone says "I disagree" then go on to say a bunch of shit that's in no way contrary to anything you were saying. Where the fuck did I say that Peterman stands on the sideline with noise-cancelling headphones and a blindfold on? Of course he takes part in forming strategy and gameplanning. You'd have to be a fucking imbecile to even think that I insinuated anything different.

Jesus christ.
    You're pretty stupid.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Bush originally went to Atlanta because he wanted to work with Kyle Shanahan. He loves Shanahan's offense, and so do I. Shanny made the fucking Browns offense look decent for half a season, and they were starting Brian Hoyer, who's a complete retard. He was also able to make the 49ers offense work last year despite a complete lack of skill talent and a QB with poor deep ball accuracy.

Sure, Bush wanted to get the fuck away from that drunk retard Sark, but Peterman didn't bring him back to not have any autonomy or repsonsibility to allow him to grow. I think this whole "It's Pete's Offense" saying is mostly bullshit anyway. Peterman isn't an offensive guy any more. He's transitioned to being more of a CEO-style coach.

I think Bush will be allowed to make this "his" offense, within reason of course. If nothing else, I think we can expect run-pass balance, getting the RBs more targets in the passing game, and a lot more play-action. I also think Black Beast will play a pretty big role as the move TE. Might be our leading receiver next year, considering what we're returning.

Disagree.

I've said before, it's not like Petersen is spitting coffee out Sunday morning as he reviews the box score.
    Are you dense? It's always a treat when someone says "I disagree" then go on to say a bunch of shit that's in no way contrary to anything you were saying. Where the fuck did I say that Peterman stands on the sideline with noise-cancelling headphones and a blindfold on? Of course he takes part in forming strategy and gameplanning. You'd have to be a fucking imbecile to even think that I insinuated anything different.

Jesus christ.
    You're pretty stupid.
    Woah that's pretty harsh dude. I'm off to go kill myself.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Disagree.

Jesus christ.
    You're pretty stupid.
    Woah that's pretty harsh dude. I'm off to go kill myself.
    Too soon
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Guaran fucking tee it’s still 70/30 pass run or whatever the fuck it was against non-wazzuesque opponents.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Salvon’s emergence should let us play Gaskin at QB this year.

If not, fire everyone.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423

You just made this up. Bush was hired after Shanahan left for the 49ers. Even if that weren’t true, everyone knew Shanahan was getting a head coaching job.

I bet it’s more likely he went to Atalanta because Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, and two good RB’s.
    I didn't make it up. I assumed Shanahan was still there when he took the job but I may have gotten the timeline wrong. I'll take your word for it. He may not have taken the job because of Shanahan, but he IS a big fan. I know that for sure, because he pointed him out specifically in an interview, so the rest of my post stands.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

You just made this up. Bush was hired after Shanahan left for the 49ers. Even if that weren’t true, everyone knew Shanahan was getting a head coaching job.

I bet it’s more likely he went to Atalanta because Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, and two good RB’s.
    I didn't make it up. I assumed Shanahan was still there when he took the job but I may have gotten the timeline wrong. I'll take your word for it. He may not have taken the job because of Shanahan, but he IS a big fan. I know that for sure, because he pointed him out specifically in an interview, so the rest of my post stands.
    Sark was there when they hired him, 100% certain
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Doogs forget that both ASU and Stanford contained your run game.

They do that.
    salemcoog said:

They do that.

Our RBs ran for 5.5 ypc against ASU and over 5 ypc against Stanford.

Just not enough times.

I think the "just run the damn ball" angle is overplayed at times on this bored, but we win both those games if we run the ball more.

Simple fact.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,715 Founders Club

ASU had given up over 30 points in like 10 straight games. That is one reason the 7 points was so shocking and fucked up

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

They do that.

Just not enough times.

I think the "just run the damn ball" angle is overplayed at times on this bored, but we win both those games if we run the ball more.

Simple fact.
    Despite that "gawdy" ypc, they contained and stopped your run when they had to.

And forced the ball in Brownsquirts hand to try and win. And since you werent playing Fresno, PSU or WSU he couldnt do it.
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

They do that.

Just not enough times.

Simple fact.

Babushka forced the ball in Brownsquirts hand to try and win. And since you werent playing Fresno, PSU or WSU he couldnt do it.
    hth

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

They do that.

Just not enough times.

Simple fact.

And forced the ball in Brownsquirts hand to try and win. And since you werent playing Fresno, PSU or WSU he couldnt do it.
    aggressively wrong
    edited February 2018
    The Doog refuses to die in some.

Last 2 possessions in the 4th qtr against Stanford

(11:45 - 4th) Jake Bailey kickoff for 65 yds for a touchback

1st and 10 at WASH 25
    (11:37 - 4th) Lavon Coleman run for no gain to the Wash 25

2nd and 10 at WASH 25
    (11:06 - 4th) Lavon Coleman run for a loss of 1 yard to the Wash 24

3rd and 11 at WASH 24
    (10:21 - 4th) Jake Browning sacked by Bobby Okereke for a loss of 18 yards to the Wash 6

8:48 - 4th) Jake Bailey kickoff for 65 yds for a touchback

1st and 10 at WASH 25
    (8:40 - 4th) Jake Browning pass complete to Dante Pettis for 20 yds to the Wash 45 for a 1ST down

1st and 10 at WASH 45
    (8:10 - 4th) Dante Pettis run for a loss of 1 yard to the Wash 44

2nd and 11 at WASH 44
    (7:30 - 4th) Browning, Jake pass incomplete to Baccellia, Andre, PENALTY STANFORD pass interference (Buncom, Frank) 15 yards to the STANFORD41, NO PLAY, 1ST DOWN WASHINGTON.

1st and 10 at STAN 41
    (7:15 - 4th) Lavon Coleman run for a loss of 3 yards to the Stanf 44

2nd and 13 at STAN 44
    (6:46 - 4th) Browning, Jake pass incomplete to Pettis, Dante, PENALTY STANFORD holding (Murphy, Alameen) 10 yards to the STANFORD34, NO PLAY, 1ST DOWN WASHINGTON.

1st and 10 at STAN 34
    (6:32 - 4th) Jake Browning pass complete to Aaron Fuller for 3 yds to the Stanf 31

2nd and 7 at STAN 31
    (6:20 - 4th) Jake Browning pass complete to Ty Jones for 11 yds to the Stanf 20 for a 1ST down

1st and 10 at STAN 20
    (6:02 - 4th) Browning, Jake pass complete to Pettis, Dante for 3 yards to the STANFORD17, PENALTY WASHINGTON ineligible downfield on pass (McGary, Kaleb) 5 yards to the STANFORD25, NO PLAY.

1st and 15 at STAN 25
    (5:43 - 4th) Jake Browning pass complete to Dante Pettis for 6 yds to the Stanf 19

2nd and 9 at STAN 19
    (5:17 - 4th) Jake Browning pass complete to Lavon Coleman for 18 yds to the Stanf 1 for a 1ST down

1st and Goal at STAN 1
    (4:57 - 4th) Lavon Coleman run for no gain to the Stanf 1

2nd and Goal at STAN 1
    (4:22 - 4th) Myles Gaskin run for 1 yd for a TD, (Jake Browning pass to Dante Pettis for Two-Point Conversion

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

ASU had given up over 30 points in like 10 straight games. That is one reason the 7 points was so shocking and fucked up

This. We knew they wouldn’t be able to score 21. To score 7 against a terrible defense was pathetic.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    salemcoog said:

They do that.

lol

Yes. Those 5 plays you highlighted totally shore up your argument.

Totally.
    salemcoog said:

The Doog refuses to die in some.

Last 2 possessions in the 4th qtr against Stanford

(11:45 - 4th) Jake Bailey kickoff for 65 yds for a touchback

1st and 10 at WASH 25
    (11:37 - 4th) Lavon Coleman run for no gain to the Wash 25

2nd and 10 at WASH 25
    (11:06 - 4th) Lavon Coleman run for a loss of 1 yard to the Wash 24

3rd and 11 at WASH 24
    (10:21 - 4th) Jake Browning sacked by Bobby Okereke for a loss of 18 yards to the Wash 6

8:48 - 4th) Jake Bailey kickoff for 65 yds for a touchback

1st and 10 at WASH 25
    (8:40 - 4th) Jake Browning pass complete to Dante Pettis for 20 yds to the Wash 45 for a 1ST down

1st and 10 at WASH 45
    (8:10 - 4th) Dante Pettis run for a loss of 1 yard to the Wash 44

2nd and 11 at WASH 44
    (7:30 - 4th) Browning, Jake pass incomplete to Baccellia, Andre, PENALTY STANFORD pass interference (Buncom, Frank) 15 yards to the STANFORD41, NO PLAY, 1ST DOWN WASHINGTON.

1st and 10 at STAN 41
    (7:15 - 4th) Lavon Coleman run for a loss of 3 yards to the Stanf 44

2nd and 13 at STAN 44
    (6:46 - 4th) Browning, Jake pass incomplete to Pettis, Dante, PENALTY STANFORD holding (Murphy, Alameen) 10 yards to the STANFORD34, NO PLAY, 1ST DOWN WASHINGTON.

1st and 10 at STAN 34
    (6:32 - 4th) Jake Browning pass complete to Aaron Fuller for 3 yds to the Stanf 31

2nd and 7 at STAN 31
    (6:20 - 4th) Jake Browning pass complete to Ty Jones for 11 yds to the Stanf 20 for a 1ST down

1st and 10 at STAN 20
    (6:02 - 4th) Browning, Jake pass complete to Pettis, Dante for 3 yards to the STANFORD17, PENALTY WASHINGTON ineligible downfield on pass (McGary, Kaleb) 5 yards to the STANFORD25, NO PLAY.

1st and 15 at STAN 25
    (5:43 - 4th) Jake Browning pass complete to Dante Pettis for 6 yds to the Stanf 19

2nd and 9 at STAN 19
    (5:17 - 4th) Jake Browning pass complete to Lavon Coleman for 18 yds to the Stanf 1 for a 1ST down

1st and Goal at STAN 1
    (4:57 - 4th) Lavon Coleman run for no gain to the Stanf 1

2nd and Goal at STAN 1
    (4:22 - 4th) Myles Gaskin run for 1 yd for a TD, (Jake Browning pass to Dante Pettis for Two-Point Conversion

The run didn't work a few times therefore it sucked.

Did Mike Leach hack your account?