Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

proof said:
    "I realize you don't get the concept of putting something in context, but calling a guy "Dennis" who is not even named Dennis De Young kind of speaks more about your infantile state of mind than my use of the word "cataclysmic". BOOM
    I have a confession to make.

My real name is not bananasnblondes
    I was expecting people to think I was the real Dennis DeYoung. It's really upsetting to me that plan fell apart. Just like every other fucking thing I try to do in my life ::::::::::cough:::::::BDTW.COM:::::::::cough:::::::::
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2019

Where there's smoke...there's fire.

I will laugh so hard if this happens.

In either scenario @DerekJohnson wins
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    💨 🔥🔥🔥
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

💨 🔥🔥🔥

For those of you old fucks who don't speak BTP he is coming here
  • Options

proof said:
    "I realize you don't get the concept of putting something in context, but calling a guy "Dennis" who is not even named Dennis De Young kind of speaks more about your infantile state of mind than my use of the word "cataclysmic". BOOM
    I have a confession to make.

My real name is not bananasnblondes
    I was expecting people to think I was the real Dennis DeYoung. It's really upsetting to me that plan fell apart. Just like every other fucking thing I try to do in my life ::::::::::cough:::::::BDTW.COM:::::::::cough:::::::::
    You might have gotten away with it except everyone knows the real Dennis DeYoung is a huge UTEP recruiting nut and is a regular poster on the Sexual Thoughts about Miners bored on the Hardcore Miner site
    ybfe
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

So in the last few weeks we just got Jalen McMillian, Myles Murao, Sam Adams, and Henry To’oto’o.

What the fuck is happening?

I can't handle the ups and downs
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

💨 🔥🔥🔥

For those of you old fucks who don't speak BTP he is coming here
    Not confirmed but i’m pretty sure he’s home right now. 81% sure he’s ALL DWAG.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    So is there any chance Henry didnt actually enroll at Tennesee?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    all will be settled
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Where there's smoke...there's fire. I think Roof might be losing her shit because this was something told to her in confidence by a valuable source for her and it leaking out could cause that source to dry up so now she's trying to back pedal the fuck up.

Lol at anybody who thinks fans shouldn't tweet at recruits or possible transfer candidates. Everybody is doing it and it's a free fucking country. The NCAA has no power in college football much less the real world where people not employed by these programs can do whatever the fuck they want on social media and it can't be stopped.

I will laugh so hard if this happens.

You may not like hearing this, but the reality is that even though the NCAA as a whole is relatively neutered at this point, there are fine lines between acting as a fan and crossing over and acting as a representative of the University.

Being positive about the school that you support, etc. makes a ton of sense. Let the kids drive their social media interests. Being all over HS kids to me is crossing the line a bit.

But when you start going down the path of actively and directly contacting kids while putting messages, etc. together are crossing a line that IMO you shouldn't be crossing.

It should be really simple:

1) Support your school ... show that you care

2) Let the coaches and the University do the recruiting
  • Options

Vol boreds are mostly in denial at this point. A few who see the writing on the wall but a bunch of “I’m sure he’s just missing home. Just wait until school starts and he’s busy, everything is fine.

Uhhh hate to break it to you dipshit Vol fans but you don’t violently like a bunch of tweets from the school you almost committed too if it doesn’t mean anything.

Do they know that his 'home' and Seattle are as far away as Knoxville and NYC?