Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 895
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Domicillo said:

Wait who was that Ali chick fron two pages ago I thought that was his gf.

She never was, just another Student Athlete from his area whose going to UW. They probably train at the same place and know each other. Y’all convinced yourselves of that based on tweets from October.
    Ali definitely schlobbed Tootoo's knob at some point.
    See @backthepack complimenting two young athletic Poly’s by saying their kids would be freaks is nowhere near as creepy as vicariously living through the hopes of Henry getting romantically involved with a HS girl who’s on her way to being a Husky Hooper.
    Creepy? Vicariously? Hopes? I'm just saying it happened. It's natural for high schoolers to engage in oral sex.
    It's funny, because that sure as hell never happened to you
    What got into you people? You used to be so fun.
    You can't say something like that and NOT expect to get shit on in this place
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,604
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019

Domicillo said:

She never was, just another Student Athlete from his area whose going to UW. They probably train at the same place and know each other. Y’all convinced yourselves of that based on tweets from October.
    See @backthepack complimenting two young athletic Poly’s by saying their kids would be freaks is nowhere near as creepy as vicariously living through the hopes of Henry getting romantically involved with a HS girl who’s on her way to being a Husky Hooper.
    Creepy? Vicariously? Hopes? I'm just saying it happened. It's natural for high schoolers to engage in oral sex.
    We’re just fucking wit you jeez man don’t be so sensitive.
    OK good. I was beginning to think oral sex talk was off limits. I was about to go find a different website to talk about oral sex in.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Domicillo said:

You can't say something like that and NOT expect to get shit on in this place
    Something like knob schlobbing?
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Is GoFundMe the modern bag man? Is that where I contribute to the Helping Henry Home cause?
  • Options
    Founders Club

*54 new comments*

"Oh hell yeah, shit must be going down with the Henry T rumor, we about to lock him in???"

Proceed to read three pages of @CallMeBigErn speculating about the oral sex habits of 17 year olds. Man, fuck this place.

I mean, what else is there to talk about?
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2019
    DoogCourics almost had a gofund me set up to get him a new lowfi TV. Why not Henry?
  • Options
    TacoSoupTacoSoup Member Posts: 148
    Domicillo said:

Sonics guy on dawgman, who has been dialed in as fuck says he doesnt know where the Toottoot stuff started but there is zero truth to it

That dude also said that we weren’t recruiting Gee at all like two weeks before we offered. He’s got some decent sources, but he doesn’t know everything.
    Yeah that was strange.

He is friends with recruiting staffers (He’s 26). The staffers know a lot but I also imagine with Junior still being new to the staff, there could be some gaps in info
  • Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Dawgs gotta gofund

For what
    That engagement ring.

Disclaimer...I have no clue what I’m talking about.

New Bored Motto
    Too late. It’s already Dawgman’s.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    edited June 2019
    TacoSoup said:

Domicillo said:

Sonics guy on dawgman, who has been dialed in as fuck says he doesnt know where the Toottoot stuff started but there is zero truth to it

That dude also said that we weren’t recruiting Gee at all like two weeks before we offered. He’s got some decent sources, but he doesn’t know everything.
    Yeah that was strange.

He is friends with recruiting staffers (He’s 26). The staffers know a lot but I also imagine with Junior still being new to the staff, there could be some gaps in info
    Exactly he’s got decent sources, same sources others here have too. Even if they did tell him, he can’t say anything because we’d be talking about an NCAA violation. I don’t know why Dennis said anything in the first place.
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957

Why in god's name do these guys get married in/before college?

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    So is this happening or not?