Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,327
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Still can’t believe Sark supposedly hit that

I've heard rumors that she slept with Dwayne Wade as well. Obviously only one of those can be true since they're both in vastly different leagues of pussy. No chance Sark slept with her.
    Sark is a salesman that has talked smart people into giving him millions of dollars after repeated failures.

He for sure could have hit it. A few shots of Patron, a little laughter, a black card, and it's on.

I work with some of the ugliest sales people who pull well out of their league because they have confidence, are funny, and close.
    Not to mention that some or most women have truly horrible taste in men

I mean, I'm married
    I come here for the laughs and TBSing, but every once in a while somebody drops a nugget of solid gold truth.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Doogles said:

I've heard rumors that she slept with Dwayne Wade as well. Obviously only one of those can be true since they're both in vastly different leagues of pussy. No chance Sark slept with her.
    Sark is a salesman that has talked smart people into giving him millions of dollars after repeated failures.

He for sure could have hit it. A few shots of Patron, a little laughter, a black card, and it's on.

I work with some of the ugliest sales people who pull well out of their league because they have confidence, are funny, and close.

I mean, I'm married
    I come here for the laughs and TBSing, but every once in a while somebody drops a nugget of solid gold truth.
    @Doog_de_Jour 's silence speaks volumes
    Personally I think she is in mourning over my impending nuptials. I have been called delusional before.
    I don’t think mourning is the right word, but I am oddly lonely without you hiding behind the tree on my front lawn every night.

One could say I grew accustomed to your poorly concealed, binocular-wearing face.
    YBFE

I'm like the squirrel in your tree you pretty much hate, but grow used to and sort of miss when I get hit by a car.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,011
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Doogles said:

I mean, I'm married
    Personally I think she is in mourning over my impending nuptials. I have been called delusional before.
    I don’t think mourning is the right word, but I am oddly lonely without you hiding behind the tree on my front lawn every night.

One could say I grew accustomed to your poorly concealed, binocular-wearing face.
    YBFE

I'm like the squirrel in your tree you pretty much hate, but grow used to and sort of miss when I get hit by a car.
    Aren’t squirrels just trying to get a nut?

Accurate analology if true.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,591
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Doogles said:

I mean, I'm married

YBFE

Do you work with trees by any chance? Pruning, cutting, limbing? Askin for a fren.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

Ruth is now completely butthurt that Dennis stole her thunder. She's made multiple posts bagging on Dennis and hardcore husky.

Not once does she actually dispute what he is saying.

Edit: at the end she does seem to maybe imply that. She also says that Dennis' shit is all based off stuff that has already been reported. I assume dennis is messing with her.

Dennis is bastard man. But I still kneel with him.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dhdawg said:

Ruth is now completely butthurt that Dennis stole her thunder. She's made multiple posts bagging on Dennis and hardcore husky.

Edit: at the end she does seem to maybe imply that. She also says that Dennis' shit is all based off stuff that has already been reported. I assume dennis is messing with her.

Dennis is bastard man. But I still kneel with him.
    Warned
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,011
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Doogles said:

I mean, I'm married

YBFE

Do you work with trees by any chance? Pruning, cutting, limbing? Askin for a fren.
    Swaye is injun, not Hispanic.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,427
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Peterman said:

dhdawg said:

I ride with Denny
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_py5tK1uQg
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    This one dead then?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

This one dead then?

Probs