Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,180
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Lol at everyone assuming he got a bag from Tennessee

If it came from this website... 100% fact
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Revere cowgirl Kaho is always nice

Woood
    Wood and wood glass, actually.
    FTFY
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Still can’t believe Sark supposedly hit that

Again...everyone. it was Wilcox.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019

I told y'all be backed off of Herbig. Now we know why :D

Seriously tho this would be major, not only because he's an elite talent but also because it would signal a new era in which bag men can no longer win. Kids can obey their parents and sign with a certain school to "do what's best for their family" and then as soon as the cash is delivered or check clears hop in the portal and go to the school they actually wanted to go to. The portal is balancing the power between cheaters and non-cheaters in recruiting. Come on home and play for the good guys Henry!

If we backed off Herbig, how do you explain us offering Breuner right after Herbig committed to Wisconsin? I'm excited to hear your Ballz spin on this.
    Herbig could have been a little bit too worried about UW's depth chart and the potential addition of Toot Toot would have only made his concerns worse. UW could have backed off because of his concerns and then decided to go in the Bruener direction knowing Bruener is a Dawg no matter what, regardless of the depth chart. If they felt like Bruener's upside is equal to that of Herbig's, it makes sense to go with the kid who would be ALL IN no matter what, instead of the kid who would be more of a transfer risk when he doesn't get early playing time.

I can spin shit for dayz.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Seriously tho this would be major, not only because he's an elite talent but also because it would signal a new era in which bag men can no longer win. Kids can obey their parents and sign with a certain school to "do what's best for their family" and then as soon as the cash is delivered or check clears hop in the portal and go to the school they actually wanted to go to. The portal is balancing the power between cheaters and non-cheaters in recruiting. Come on home and play for the good guys Henry!

If we backed off Herbig, how do you explain us offering Breuner right after Herbig committed to Wisconsin? I'm excited to hear your Ballz spin on this.
    Herbig could have been a little bit too worried about UW's depth chart and the potential addition of Toot toot would have only made his concerns worse. UW could have backed off because of his concerns and then chose to go in the Bruener direction knowing Bruener is a Dawg no matter what, regardless of the depth chart. If they felt like Bruener's upside is equal to that of Herbig's, it makes sense to go with the kid who would be ALL IN no matter what, instead of the kid who would be more of a transfer risk when he doesn't get early playing time.

That doesn't make it logical. Or accurate.

We whiffed on Herbig.

It might not matter.

Both can be true.

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019
    dnc said:

Herbig could have been a little bit too worried about UW's depth chart and the potential addition of Toot toot would have only made his concerns worse. UW could have backed off because of his concerns and then chose to go in the Bruener direction knowing Bruener is a Dawg no matter what, regardless of the depth chart. If they felt like Bruener's upside is equal to that of Herbig's, it makes sense to go with the kid who would be ALL IN no matter what, instead of the kid who would be more of a transfer risk when he doesn't get early playing time.

We whiffed on Herbig.

It might not matter.

Both can be true.

We'll never know exactly what happened and I'll never be proven wrong.
  • Options

dnc said:

We whiffed on Herbig.

It might not matter.

Both can be true.

We'll never know exactly what happened and I'll never be proven wrong.
    You've already been proven wrong. Even by your own confession.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,011
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:
    I wonder if she knows that grown ass men are following her to figure out what a guy that might be hitting “it” is going to do.

TYFYS
    Poont of clarification, I'm not following her, I just clicked the tweet and went to her page.
    I’m not here to judge.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Herbig could have been a little bit too worried about UW's depth chart and the potential addition of Toot Toot would have only made his concerns worse. UW could have backed off because of his concerns and then decided to go in the Bruener direction knowing Bruener is a Dawg no matter what, regardless of the depth chart. If they felt like Bruener's upside is equal to that of Herbig's, it makes sense to go with the kid who would be ALL IN no matter what, instead of the kid who would be more of a transfer risk when he doesn't get early playing time.

You can spin shit for dayz and for that I applaud you.

Need a job in sales?
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 895
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Where's the assumption that he's transferring coming from?
  • Options
    animate said:

dnc said:

bigcc said:

Where's the assumption that he's transferring coming from?

what does chocolate have to do with anything?
    Hated by pekkkerwoods everywhere
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

At least you’re admitting that your words mean absolutely nothing and you’re just making stuff up. Now can you please shut the fuck up? Thanks.
    I for one enjoy this new self aware Ballz. He's much better as satire than serious takes.
    It’s called rapid cycling bi-polar. Pretty sure he and I aren’t the only ones suffering from it around here.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Did I miss something?