Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This was posted yesterday on the BamaIncest247 Bored which I found interesting:

"But according to two sources, after the visit the Tide remain very much in the picture, with one calling Bama the heavy favorite and another saying Alabama has a slight lead over Washington."

and now for tonight's episode of "Tennessean Copypasta"

Q: TOS reporting Washington is a real threat and we have backed out and turned our attention to Russell. Do you feel this way too?

A:DC is the only Washington that is a real threat. (from a 3 post geek)

Tennessee 247 Insider/Mod: I’ve started to hear the same.

Someone then asks why Tennessee is just suddenly out of the picture and Mr. Mod comes back with this within the last hour:

Takes a lot of time out of the coaches‘ schedule to have three coaches, including Pruitt, fly all the way out to the West Coast, spend a few hours on an in-home visit and fly back across the country. If Tennessee has gotten enough of an indication that he’s definitely going somewhere else — or at least definitely not going to sign with the Vols — it makes sense for them not to waste precious time on the road traveling all the way out there.

Not sure exactly what it is that has caused the momentum to shift away from Tennessee. But there has been some talk about Washington lately looming as a darkhorse, and we always knew Alabama was one of the top contenders.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,806
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I will let @GaryFromTeenMom shit in my mouth if we get this kid.

I’m gonna send an email to Joe now and see if we can just do it center court at a RaM home game!
    Fixed.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Fuck bob Gregory getting after it, probably saw that Pete cleaved lubik out the herd to watch his career die by going into finance
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,185
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2019
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

According to Roof, Henry cancelled his in home with Tennessee but is still having UW in home tonight. Apparently it’s Bama v UW.... I wonder if Tosh spent too much of the coffee cup budget before he left

Confirmed, two Tennessee mods have said that Henry cancelled his visit with them and both believe it’s a coin flip between Bama and UW.

It’s getting weird!
    I thought there was some gamesmanship going on. Firmly in the camp that Heimuli committed but don’t want it public until they can give Henry the full court press.

Also I’m 100% here for Pete’s vindictive ass wanting to get back at Bama for Kaho, just like they did to USC with Tuli after Marlon.
    Any big time DL from DLS next year that we can beat out tOSU for to get revenge for Togiai?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

According to Roof, Henry cancelled his in home with Tennessee but is still having UW in home tonight. Apparently it’s Bama v UW.... I wonder if Tosh spent too much of the coffee cup budget before he left

Confirmed, two Tennessee mods have said that Henry cancelled his visit with them and both believe it’s a coin flip between Bama and UW.

It’s getting weird!
    I thought there was some gamesmanship going on. Firmly in the camp that Heimuli committed but don’t want it public until they can give Henry the full court press.

Also I’m 100% here for Pete’s vindictive ass wanting to get back at Bama for Kaho, just like they did to USC with Tuli after Marlon.
    Any big time DL from DLS next year that we can beat out tOSU for to get revenge for Togiai?
    @SpiritHorse got urban out of there
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,611
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I want it so bad, but he's not coming to UW.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Heimuli - Mike
    Calvert - Mike/Will
    Ah You - Will
    To'oto'o - Sam
    Tuputala - Sam/BUCK?

Sirmon - Sam or Mike
    Tafisi - Will
    Ngata - Sam/BUCK?

This is what we will have in 2020 if we strike gold. Not counting BUCK that is only 6-8 guys. We will definitely take 5 this year if we can.

If we take care of business in 2020-21

2018:
    Jackson Sirmon - MIKE
    MJ Tafisi - WILL

Zion Tupuola-Fetui SAM / BUCK

2019:
    Daniel “Danny Hammer” Heimuli - WILL
    Josh Calvert - MIKE
    Alphonzo Tuputala - MIKE
    Miki Ah You - WILL/ Situational OLB

*(Henry To’oto’o - SAM / MIKE)**
    Laiatu Latu - BUCK / Situational 5-TECH
    Bralen Trice - BUCK / SAM

2020:
    Jordan Botelho - MIKE / Situational SAM
    Carson Bruener - MIKE

Sav’ell Smalls - SAM / BUCK / Situational 5-TECH
    Nick Herbig - SAM / WILL
    Peter Latu - BUCK / SAM

2021:
    Ethan Calvert - MIKE / SAM

JT Tuimoloau - Literally anywhere in the front 7 and maybe even some time at Safety
    This is some of the doogiest shit I’ve ever seen. I’ve left for a couple hours and all the sudden people are bitching about Tuimoloau playing safety and how do we take 5 backers. Wtf has happened to you guys? Bob Gregory was lucky enough to get Jackson Sirmon last year and now all of the sudden he’s gonna beat Bama straight up for the best defender in back to back classes...? Why do you guys do this yourselves?
    Baby Whoosh in what was otherwise an amazing POTY (I know it’s still early) piece by you burrito.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I give us a 25% head to head against Bama for him. But I give it a 50% shot of Bama running out of room and him falling into our laps. According to my made up percentages, that gives us a 75% chance of landing him.

No that would be 62.5%.
    Probability math superiority guy
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Holy shit! WE WANT ALL THE POLY'S! WE ARE THE NEW HOT POLY SCHOOL!!! I thought we had no fucking chance with this kid but with Tennessee out of it I'm dooging my fucking balls off. Just look at Alabama's class. They are so stacked with talent. UW has the advantage with an easier path to playing time, being closer to home, and having that family feel. Without Tosh, I think Bama has an uphill battle beating us for this kid. Getting Heimuli AND To'oto'o would be next level big boy recruiting! It's starting to feel like the coaches are finally gonna finish a class with a huge bang and make some noise on National Signing Day.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2019

Holy shit! WE WANT ALL THE POLY'S! WE ARE THE NEW HOT POLY SCHOOL!!! I thought we had no fucking chance with this kid but with Tennessee out of it I'm dooging my fucking balls off. Just look at Alabama's class. They are so stacked with talent. UW has the advantage with an easier path to playing time, being closer to home, and having that family feel. Without Tosh, I think Bama has an uphill battle beating us for this kid. Getting Heimuli AND To'oto'o would be next level big boy recruiting! It's starting to feel like the coaches are finally gonna finish a class with a huge bang and make some noise on National Signing Day.

The situation sounds a lot like Kayvon. Does that also mean Henry is overrated and doesn’t want to compete? Your words not mine...
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Heimuli - Mike
    Calvert - Mike/Will
    Ah You - Will
    To'oto'o - Sam
    Tuputala - Sam/BUCK?

Sirmon - Sam or Mike
    Tafisi - Will
    Ngata - Sam/BUCK?

This is what we will have in 2020 if we strike gold. Not counting BUCK that is only 6-8 guys. We will definitely take 5 this year if we can.

If we take care of business in 2020-21

2018:
    Jackson Sirmon - MIKE
    MJ Tafisi - WILL

Zion Tupuola-Fetui SAM / BUCK

2019:
    Daniel “Danny Hammer” Heimuli - WILL
    Josh Calvert - MIKE
    Alphonzo Tuputala - MIKE
    Miki Ah You - WILL/ Situational OLB

*(Henry To’oto’o - SAM / MIKE)**
    Laiatu Latu - BUCK / Situational 5-TECH
    Bralen Trice - BUCK / SAM

2020:
    Jordan Botelho - MIKE / Situational SAM
    Carson Bruener - MIKE

Sav’ell Smalls - SAM / BUCK / Situational 5-TECH
    Nick Herbig - SAM / WILL
    Peter Latu - BUCK / SAM

2021:
    Ethan Calvert - MIKE / SAM

JT Tuimoloau - Literally anywhere in the front 7 and maybe even some time at Safety
    This is some of the doogiest shit I’ve ever seen. I’ve left for a couple hours and all the sudden people are bitching about Tuimoloau playing safety and how do we take 5 backers. Wtf has happened to you guys? Bob Gregory was lucky enough to get Jackson Sirmon last year and now all of the sudden he’s gonna beat Bama straight up for the best defender in back to back classes...? Why do you guys do this yourselves?
    Baby Whoosh in what was otherwise an amazing POTY (I know it’s still early) piece by you burrito.
    I know you weren’t really advocating JTT playing safety man, I was just trying to fit something from your post in that format and that made the most sense.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited January 2019

The situation sounds a lot like Kayvon. Does that also mean Henry is overrated and doesn’t want to compete? Your words not mine...
    No because UW is way better defensively than Oregon. At both UW and Bama he'd have to compete to earn a starting job whereas Kayvon chose Oregon because he was guaranteed a starting job as a true Freshman. UW doesn't guarantee anybody a starting job. You gotta be a Dawg and earn it up here.