Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2019

Holy shit! WE WANT ALL THE POLY'S! WE ARE THE NEW HOT POLY SCHOOL!!! I thought we had no fucking chance with this kid but with Tennessee out of it I'm dooging my fucking balls off. Just look at Alabama's class. They are so stacked with talent. UW has the advantage with an easier path to playing time, being closer to home, and having that family feel. Without Tosh, I think Bama has an uphill battle beating us for this kid. Getting Heimuli AND To'oto'o would be next level big boy recruiting! It's starting to feel like the coaches are finally gonna finish a class with a huge bang and make some noise on National Signing Day.

The situation sounds a lot like Kayvon. Does that also mean Henry is overrated and doesn’t want to compete? Your words not mine...
    No because UW is way better defensively than Oregon. At both UW and Bama he'd have to compete to earn a starting job whereas Kayvon chose Oregon because he was guaranteed a starting job as a true Freshman. UW doesn't guarantee anybody a starting job. You gotta be a Dawg and earn it up here.
    And...this is why everybody thinks you’re a retard. A coach will push a kid saying he could come right in and start. However, if Kayvon isn’t ready he isn’t starting. Coaches put winning above all else. If somebody else gives them a better chance of winning, Kayvon will be on the sideline. This would be the same thing if he went to Hawaii.
    And if he doesn't start as a Freshman his name will be in the transfer portal before he's a Sophomore.
    He would do that anywhere he went dumbass. What makes Oregon any different?

Mods? Can we get a mercy rule?
    Are you that fucking retarded? First of all, your post about him after he gets on campus at Oregon was completely irrelevant to his recruitment. If I say, "Kayvon chose Oregon, among other reasons, because the Oregon coaches told him he'd start for them as a true Freshman and therefore he was not interested in competing at Bama when he made the decision to go to Oregon" and then you try to refute that by saying "when he gets to Oregon he'll have to compete regardless". Do you not understand that your comment about what happens when he gets to Oregon is completely fucking irrelevant to his recruitment and why he chose Oregon?

Then I said "If he doesn't start as a Freshman as promised he'll probably transfer" to which your dumb ass responds "He would do that if he went anywhere der der der". No you fucking idiot! He wouldn't because not every coaching staff in the country is selling starting jobs as true Freshman to high school recruits. If a kid knows what's up from the jump and knows he'll have to compete, then there's no salty feelings toward the coaching staff for lying to him when he doesn't fucking start as a true Freshman and no reason to transfer!
    No coach on the planet is going to tell a kid you are a starter on day 1...nobody

They might say: "You've got a great chance to start next year if you keep doing what you're doing"...but if he regresses back to field he isn't going to start. My point is, you are using the same logic with Henry as you used with Kayvon, but you're saying one situation is good and the other isn't. You basically Ektarded yourself into a giant contradiction. What's even better, is that you are too stupid to even realize that.

My advice...take the "L" and move on. Everybody on this board has said stupid stuff from time to time, it happens. But continuing on a losing path is no way to live your life...just sayin'

oh...and you seem bitter
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Holy shit! WE WANT ALL THE POLY'S! WE ARE THE NEW HOT POLY SCHOOL!!! I thought we had no fucking chance with this kid but with Tennessee out of it I'm dooging my fucking balls off. Just look at Alabama's class. They are so stacked with talent. UW has the advantage with an easier path to playing time, being closer to home, and having that family feel. Without Tosh, I think Bama has an uphill battle beating us for this kid. Getting Heimuli AND To'oto'o would be next level big boy recruiting! It's starting to feel like the coaches are finally gonna finish a class with a huge bang and make some noise on National Signing Day.

The situation sounds a lot like Kayvon. Does that also mean Henry is overrated and doesn’t want to compete? Your words not mine...
    No because UW is way better defensively than Oregon. At both UW and Bama he'd have to compete to earn a starting job whereas Kayvon chose Oregon because he was guaranteed a starting job as a true Freshman. UW doesn't guarantee anybody a starting job. You gotta be a Dawg and earn it up here.
    And...this is why everybody thinks you’re a retard. A coach will push a kid saying he could come right in and start. However, if Kayvon isn’t ready he isn’t starting. Coaches put winning above all else. If somebody else gives them a better chance of winning, Kayvon will be on the sideline. This would be the same thing if he went to Hawaii.
    And if he doesn't start as a Freshman his name will be in the transfer portal before he's a Sophomore.

With Mosster gone we need someone to keep us entertained.

Mosster being wrong is so much more entertaining than Strong arm rambling about weather, race, big backs, late offers who are going to be NFL-ALL Pro, contradicting himself, etc.

Honestly Mosster was banned too early. We didn’t het to see him when Jared Casey decommitted, the player he claimed Daniel Heimuli was the back up plan for. We didn’t get to see his reaction to Trent McDuffie committing. We didn’t get to see him when Jeremiah Criddell chose Oklahoma even though UDUB dropped him to flipped Cam Williams, Mosster claimed that Oregon dropped Cam Williams because Criddell was plan A. Even the good stuff with Kayvon would’ve been funny. But who’s to say he would’ve learned from being wrong or if he would’ve just insanely doubled down like strong arm does.

Strong arm has been doing a lot better these days actually and my advice to him the other day after I agreed with his post about Nacua being similar to Dante was actually genuine because I want to see him improve since he’ll never be banned even if he lies about being black. Keep improving ballz. Sam Adams is the new aged spread “big back” so he should be your favorite 2020 recruit not named sav’ell Smalls.

See that’s where you’re wrong. Mooster was unbanned relatively quickly. The fact that he never came back was his reaction to Jared Casey decommitting, Trent McDuffie committing, and Criddell choosing Oklahoma.

We got to see exactly what he would have done.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Mosster being wrong is so much more entertaining than Strong arm rambling about weather, race, big backs, late offers who are going to be NFL-ALL Pro, contradicting himself, etc.

Honestly Mosster was banned too early. We didn’t het to see him when Jared Casey decommitted, the player he claimed Daniel Heimuli was the back up plan for. We didn’t get to see his reaction to Trent McDuffie committing. We didn’t get to see him when Jeremiah Criddell chose Oklahoma even though UDUB dropped him to flipped Cam Williams, Mosster claimed that Oregon dropped Cam Williams because Criddell was plan A. Even the good stuff with Kayvon would’ve been funny. But who’s to say he would’ve learned from being wrong or if he would’ve just insanely doubled down like strong arm does.

Strong arm has been doing a lot better these days actually and my advice to him the other day after I agreed with his post about Nacua being similar to Dante was actually genuine because I want to see him improve since he’ll never be banned even if he lies about being black. Keep improving ballz. Sam Adams is the new aged spread “big back” so he should be your favorite 2020 recruit not named sav’ell Smalls.
    Says the guy with white peoples hands.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

See that’s where you’re wrong. Mooster was unbanned relatively quickly. The fact that he never came back was his reaction to Jared Casey decommitting, Trent McDuffie committing, and Criddell choosing Oklahoma.

We got to see exactly what he would have done.

This. Just wait until the spring when Oregon gets some top 25 Cali kid who is coming off surgery and won’t play at all his senior year, and he’ll come out puffing his chest all over again.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Are you that fucking retarded? First of all, your post about him after he gets on campus at Oregon was completely irrelevant to his recruitment. If I say, "Kayvon chose Oregon, among other reasons, because the Oregon coaches told him he'd start for them as a true Freshman and therefore he was not interested in competing at Bama when he made the decision to go to Oregon" and then you try to refute that by saying "when he gets to Oregon he'll have to compete regardless". Do you not understand that your comment about what happens when he gets to Oregon is completely fucking irrelevant to his recruitment and why he chose Oregon?

Then I said "If he doesn't start as a Freshman as promised he'll probably transfer" to which your dumb ass responds "He would do that if he went anywhere der der der". No you fucking idiot! He wouldn't because not every coaching staff in the country is selling starting jobs as true Freshman to high school recruits. If a kid knows what's up from the jump and knows he'll have to compete, then there's no salty feelings toward the coaching staff for lying to him when he doesn't fucking start as a true Freshman and no reason to transfer!
    No coach on the planet is going to tell a kid you are a starter on day 1...nobody

They might say: "You've got a great chance to start next year if you keep doing what you're doing"...but if he regresses back to field he isn't going to start. My point is, you are using the same logic with Henry as you used with Kayvon, but you're saying one situation is good and the other isn't. You basically Ektarded yourself into a giant contradiction. What's even better, is that you are too stupid to even realize that.

My advice...take the "L" and move on. Everybody on this board has said stupid stuff from time to time, it happens. But continuing on a losing path is no way to live your life...just sayin'
    1. Of course they fucking lie to kids and tell them they'll start as Freshman. That's been Oregon's main recruiting strategy since Helfrich got fired.

2. There's no fucking contradiction you idiot. Between the inside linebackers UW already has on campus and the ones they have committed, they are way deeper and more talented than Oregon is at OLB/DE. Any inside linebacker that comes to UW in this class has way more competition in front of him than Kayvon does at Oregon. It's a night and day difference between the two.

3. Does Bama have more competition than UW? Yes. Does that help UW's case when recruiting Henry To'oto'o? Yes. But the difference in competition between UW and Bama is minimal compared to the difference in competition between UW versus Oregon, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Henry is choosing between two schools he knows he'll have to compete at to earn a starting job. Kayvon chose between two schools, one super competitive at his position, and the other not competitive at all at his position and he chose the school with drastically less competition. It's apples and oranges.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

1. Of course they fucking lie to kids and tell them they'll start as Freshman. That's been Oregon's main recruiting strategy since Helfrich got fired.

2. There's no fucking contradiction you idiot. Between the inside linebackers UW already has on campus and the ones they have committed, they are way deeper and more talented than Oregon is at OLB/DE. Any inside linebacker that comes to UW in this class has way more competition in front of him than Kayvon does at Oregon. It's a night and day difference between the two.

3. Does Bama have more competition than UW? Yes. Does that help UW's case when recruiting Henry To'oto'o? Yes. But the difference in competition between UW and Bama is minimal compared to the difference in competition between UW versus Oregon, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Henry is choosing between two schools he knows he'll have to compete at to earn a starting job. Kayvon chose between two schools, one super competitive at his position, and the other not competitive at all at his position and he chose the school with drastically less competition. It's apples and oranges.
    I could easily see Beavers and Wellington starting at Bama, including staying healthy the entire year. Had Tosh stayed at Bama, some thought he might come after both this spring, hoping they’d transfer
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,643
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

I could easily see Beavers and Wellington starting at Bama, including staying healthy the entire year. Had Tosh stayed at Bama, some thought he might come after both this spring, hoping they’d transfer
    Solid Intel.

Oregon sucks. Pump my gas ducks!!11!1!!!
  • Options

Ruth now saying Tennessee is back in it and is getting an in home

And just like that all hope is lost. He gone.
  • Options

Why are you always so mad online?
    I'm not. Other people's stupidity irritates me in general whether it's online or in the real world.
    Protip: less irritation with other people's stupidity, more irritation with your own.
    Protip: Put down the McDonald's.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ruth now saying Tennessee is back in it and is getting an in home

Don't forget this insightful piece though...

"This can all change quickly, but this is what I'm hearing today."
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    chuck said:

Swaye said:

Yes it does. The degrees from the University of Washington Bothell or Tacoma are exactly the same as the ones from Seattle campus. They don't say "University of Washington-Bothell" or "University of Washington-Tacoma" on them. They just say "University of Washington" and the course requirements for each degree offered are the same. Many of my professors taught their same course at the Seattle campus as well. Where are you going to school by the way? Some school in bum fuck nowhere nobody cares about? I'm not even a school snob but you sure seem to be.

Ballz takes this shit seriously. Plus being a 6'6" black guy trapped in the body of a middle aged woman with a fat ass and three chins makes for a testy poster.
    POTD. Nuff said on that.
  • Options

I'm not. Other people's stupidity irritates me in general whether it's online or in the real world.
    Protip: less irritation with other people's stupidity, more irritation with your own.
    Protip: Put down the McDonald's.
    But I love Scotsmen
    And you're also a clown.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

A cure for aids exists?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I find other people's stupidity hilarious. It's really the only reason I come here.