Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Domicillo said:

whuggy said:

Can't see us taking 5 inside linebackers in one class.

We 100% can, especially for players the caliber of Henry and Heimuli. You can consider the fact that on top of a top heavy senior class, we also lost two guys that they weren’t expecting to lose in Kaho and Amandre. If we took 3 last year and 4 this year no one would bat an eye, but 2 last year and potentially 5 this year is a problem?

Plus they’re not all inside backers. Henry/Heimuli/Phonz have the capacity to play both inside or outside backer positions and Miki is a WIL. We also use LBs as the majority of our special teamers so there is plenty of playing time available. Stack talent, figure out who plays where/when later.
    Hammers gunna play inside. Henry outside. Phonz swing.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Domicillo said:

whuggy said:

We 100% can, especially for players the caliber of Henry and Heimuli. You can consider the fact that on top of a top heavy senior class, we also lost two guys that they weren’t expecting to lose in Kaho and Amandre. If we took 3 last year and 4 this year no one would bat an eye, but 2 last year and potentially 5 this year is a problem?

Plus they’re not all inside backers. Henry/Heimuli/Phonz have the capacity to play both inside or outside backer positions and Miki is a WIL. We also use LBs as the majority of our special teamers so there is plenty of playing time available. Stack talent, figure out who plays where/when later.
    Hammers gunna play inside. Henry outside. Phonz swing.
    Disagree, Henry should play inside in Bama's scheme
    I just feel good about this one for some reason.

Puka’s definitely gone tho.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

whuggy said:

I can't see us turning either of these two away.
    You just don't.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    whuggy said:

Someone currently on the roster gets suddenly juniored
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    This is some of the doogiest shit I’ve ever seen. I’ve left for a couple hours and all the sudden people are bitching about To’oto’o playing inside and how do we take 5 backers. Wtf has happened to you guys? Bob Gregory was lucky enough to get Jackson Sirmon last year and now all of the sudden he’s gonna beat Bama straight up for TWO LB’s...? Why do you guys do this yourselves?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

This is some of the doogiest shit I’ve ever seen. I’ve left for a couple hours and all the sudden people are bitching about To’oto’o playing inside and how do we take 5 backers. Wtf has happened to you guys? Bob Gregory was lucky enough to get Jackson Sirmon last year and now all of the sudden he’s gonna beat Bama straight up for TWO LB’s...? Why do you guys do this yourselves?

doogs gona doog, why the fuck are we hear