Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Laiatu Latu, 4* 2019 BUCK, Carmichael (Jesuit), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BlastDoor said:

animate said:

Kt when motivated sure looks like a 5*.

When motivated.

One thing about that: I like to listen to the recruiting part of the Transparent Truth podcast with Keith Miller and Greg Biggins. It has good info and Biggins isn't as bad of a host as it might appear. Yeah, I'm a loser, but let's not dwell on that.

To not lose access to recruits, you almost never hear Biggins trashtalk someone. Every player is really talented and has a lot of potential for any team they sign. Kayvon Thibodeaux was one of the only who wasn't praised on that podcast. They outright said that KT takes plays off, sometimes thinks he can slack off and go to the NFL, that he is hard to deal with, and so forth. From that moment on I started thinking that if even the most ball-licking podcast on the internet says KT is an asshole, then Kayvon Thibodeaux must be a tremendous asshole.

That said, I desperately wanted him.
    Doesn't surprise me at all. Dude who pumped so much hype about his commitment like he was the second coming? I get he has been on the top of the boreds since 15, and he is incredibly talented. There is reason to think there may be concerns

That being said I would 100% take him in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    Can we get a title change? Mods?
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2018
    BlastDoor said:

animate said:

Kt when motivated sure looks like a 5*.

When motivated.

One thing about that: I like to listen to the recruiting part of the Transparent Truth podcast with Keith Miller and Greg Biggins. It has good info and Biggins isn't as bad of a host as it might appear. Yeah, I'm a loser, but let's not dwell on that.

To not lose access to recruits, you almost never hear Biggins trashtalk someone. Every player is really talented and has a lot of potential for any team they sign. Kayvon Thibodeaux was one of the only who wasn't praised on that podcast. They outright said that KT takes plays off, sometimes thinks he can slack off and go to the NFL, that he is hard to deal with, and so forth. From that moment on I started thinking that if even the most ball-licking podcast on the internet says KT is an asshole, then Kayvon Thibodeaux must be a tremendous asshole.

That said, I desperately wanted him.
    He’s said similar things about Chris Steele too. He’s way less PC and confidential on that podcast, it’s almost like he doesn’t think people listen to it haha
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2018
    @Dennis_DeYoung what do you think of his hands? lets just say he dont want to play DL. any chance he plays the PTE/BTE? him tracking the ball at 35 sec of his sr years is crazy
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

@Dennis_DeYoung what do you think of his hands? lets just say he dont want to play DL. any chance he plays the PTE/BTE? him tracking the all at 35 sec of his sr years is crazy

HIM PLAYING WR AT 260+ SHAKING DUDES AND BLOWONG BY PEOPLE IS THE MOST GORGEOUS THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

@Dennis_DeYoung what do you think of his hands? lets just say he dont want to play DL. any chance he plays the PTE/BTE? him tracking the all at 35 sec of his sr years is crazy

HIM PLAYING WR AT 260+ SHAKING DUDES AND BLOWONG BY PEOPLE IS THE MOST GORGEOUS THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!
    his coordination and fluidity at his size is unfair to rest of the country
  • Options

his coordination and fluidity at his size is unfair to rest of the country
    QBS ARE FUCKING FUCKED!!!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Also, it's a good thing DNC is dead, because I think there must be like 400 new notifications for this thread for him.

Hurtful
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Great get!!! Dude is a beast
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Also, it's a good thing DNC is dead, because I think there must be like 400 new notifications for this thread for him.

Hurtful
    Love hurts Swaye.

Be careful with your stalking of DDJ, you’re still vulnerable!
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    I can't wait until this kid is ready to play. What a difference maker he could be in our defense- watch OSU's #2 and imagine the havoc he could cause in UW's defense next to a Gaines and a Vea.
  • Options
    He’s my Taylor Rapp.