Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

RIP to the DNC

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,856
    dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

The party that brought us the Patriot Act crying about civil liberties.

Yes, I fondly remember the Democrats having congress and the White House and immediately moving to strike down the Patriot Act the GOP forced down their throats.

Neither party gives a shit about personal liberty.

hth
    Fucking this.

*full-disclosure, I was naively in favor of the passage of the PA when it went through Congress post 9/11
    #MeToo

It wasn't until about 06 or 07 when I discovered Ron Paul that I began to really understand the value of privacy and personal liberty.

Shoutout to @ReggieIsHereToBeatMySexMoney for that protip.
    I lost my virginity in 06
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

Yes, I fondly remember the Democrats having congress and the White House and immediately moving to strike down the Patriot Act the GOP forced down their throats.

hth
    Fucking this.

*full-disclosure, I was naively in favor of the passage of the PA when it went through Congress post 9/11
    #MeToo

It wasn't until about 06 or 07 when I discovered Ron Paul that I began to really understand the value of privacy and personal liberty.

I lost my virginity in 06
    Do yo remember his name?
    Scent is strongest memory trigger. Bitfchfork has been jackhammered enough times that the names and faces all probably blend together but I bet he remembers the smell.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

hth
    Fucking this.

#MeToo

I was wrong on Iraq and the Patriot Act and have publicly shamed myself before the Politburo

Really it adds a human touch to me since it seems like I am always right.
    It does.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    pawz said:

pawz said:

“As the DOJ emphasized to Chairman Nunes, the decision to employ an obscure and never before used House rule to release classified information without DOJ and FBI vetting was ‘extraordinarily reckless.’ The selective release and politicization of classified information sets a terrible precedent and will do long-term damage to the Intelligence Community and our law enforcement agencies. If potential intelligence sources know that their identities might be compromised when political winds arise, those sources of vital information will simply dry up, at great cost to our national security.

My buddy, both a former navy pilot and right-leaning libertarian, was pretty bent out of shape about this untimely release.

I wish it wasn't the case, but it casts a significant pall over credibility of the memo. No matter how true (I think) it is in principle.

It also isn't stretch think the DOJ/FBI castigation of the memo is incentivized by the need to cover their own asses.

All that said, Jeff SessionsFS is a steaming pile of shit.
    Disagree. The memo is more credible WITHOUT DOJ/FBI "vetting." What exactly do they need to 'vet.' They have shown they can't be trusted, it wasn't acceptable to give them a chance to doctor the memo.

Agree. Jeff Session is a piece of shit. Declaring war on stoners is FS.
    Fair poont, however for my buddy it is more about order of operation and chain of command.

He very much thinks HRC should be sitting in a federal gulag, for decades, for how she handled classified material.
    As much as Hillary was FS with her private server. You do realize that no classified information was ever leaked or hacked, right? That the only release of classified information was when the Republicans released her emails.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,054 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

“As the DOJ emphasized to Chairman Nunes, the decision to employ an obscure and never before used House rule to release classified information without DOJ and FBI vetting was ‘extraordinarily reckless.’ The selective release and politicization of classified information sets a terrible precedent and will do long-term damage to the Intelligence Community and our law enforcement agencies. If potential intelligence sources know that their identities might be compromised when political winds arise, those sources of vital information will simply dry up, at great cost to our national security.

My buddy, both a former navy pilot and right-leaning libertarian, was pretty bent out of shape about this untimely release.

I wish it wasn't the case, but it casts a significant pall over credibility of the memo. No matter how true (I think) it is in principle.

It also isn't stretch think the DOJ/FBI castigation of the memo is incentivized by the need to cover their own asses.

Disagree. The memo is more credible WITHOUT DOJ/FBI "vetting." What exactly do they need to 'vet.' They have shown they can't be trusted, it wasn't acceptable to give them a chance to doctor the memo.

Fair poont, however for my buddy it is more about order of operation and chain of command.

He very much thinks HRC should be sitting in a federal gulag, for decades, for how she handled classified material.
    As much as Hillary was FS with her private server. You do realize that no classified information was ever leaked or hacked, right? That the only release of classified information was when the Republicans released her emails.
    #aclockworkshill
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Yes, the Republicans hacked Hillary’s emails, planted them onto Huma’s hardrive, then transferred them to Wieners hard drive, then exposed the whole plot just to make Hillary look bad.

Yeah, that’s it. Let’s run with that today. Yeeeah.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Odd I recall reports that her server had been hacked several times. Her classified email was also on Huma's laptop Wiener used for his pedophile hunting. HTH

Selective memory much?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/us/hillary-clintons-email-was-probably-hacked-experts-say.html
    NY times and James Comey is your source now?

That being said, this is in that article and to this day no one has come forward with her emails. "Nothing from Mrs. Clinton has surfaced."
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Odd I recall reports that her server had been hacked several times. Her classified email was also on Huma's laptop Wiener used for his pedophile hunting. HTH

Selective memory much?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/us/hillary-clintons-email-was-probably-hacked-experts-say.html
    NY times and James Comey is your source now?

That being said, this is in that article and to this day no one has come forward with her emails. "Nothing from Mrs. Clinton has surfaced."
    Keep up the disinformation campaign Comrade!

Respectfully yours,

George Soros
    doogie said:
    That's awesome. Where exactly in that article does it state her emails were hacked? But keep calling me a liar.

You know what's ironic? Besides you calling me a liar. The party that screams about the Constitution also screams that someone should go to jail on the premise their server was hacked. When there's zero evidence her server was hacked. I feel like "innocent until proven guilty" is a key tenant in our country.

But how are you an uninformed fucktard?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    You said no emails have been found.

I posted an article proving otherwise.

You come back here babbling about something incomprehensible. Same as always.

Liar.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    The Russians hacked the election Facebook and Twitter and government computers but somehow no one could crack that private bathroom server Hillary used for classified emails

HondoFS
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,282 Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

The problem with your buddy's logic is it assumes the top of the chain is moral and upstanding and absolutely without question truthful.

And, frankly, with Comey at the top, I can't say that with absolute certainty. If it was Mad Dog Mattis' integrity being questioned, your buddy might have a case. Comey, not so much.

Therefore, there are are checks and balances established within the system - including executive oversight and congressional review.

Whether you are right or left is irrelevant in a system that was established agnostic of both

But that is the point. Agnostically speaking, HRC should be rotting in jail.
    Well, see also the comment above about the chain of command having integrity.

When the heads are corrupt at all levels, you're pretty much fucked.

And I"m looking at Pelosi, HRC/Obama and Loretta Lynch specifically.

Fucking bitches.

Obama and company weaponized the DOJ, FBI and IRS. Fucking bitches is right.
    edited February 2018
    doogie said:

You said no emails have been found.

I posted an article proving otherwise.

You come back here babbling about something incomprehensible. Same as always.

Liar.

You don't know how to read. Dumbfuck.