Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The character of oregon's team, or lack thereof.

13»

Comments

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    AlCzervik said:

Fuck off Passion. Doogin' it up and jizzing all over our keyboards after an Oregon loss is not what we do here. We don't obsess over "trashy" Oregon fans like some karaoke singing retard from Vashon Island. By now its clear that you're either too stupid or too cunty, or both, to get it. Your act has indeed grown tired.

It's time for you and your heat from the edge to make up and go back to gargling Kim's balls (lol!) at Doogman where you belong.

Again, defining "what we do here" is exactly doogman.com. This website is good because it doesn't "define what we do here." People are allowed to say whatever they want.

Controlling the content of peoples' comments because you can't handle it is what pussies do...like doogman.com. So, you're a pussy, and a doog.

It's simple logic.
  • Passion said:

Passion said:

Passion should have been run along time ago.

He still Doogs it up like he's on Doogman.

Blitzkrieg NOGAF about the Ducks. Go bitch on eDuck bout your programs inability to get it done against big physical teams.

"Running" people who don't express an opinion you agree with. Classic doogman if ever there was.

Go gargle some oregon balls.
    Your response validates my point. It's the fact that you don't get it and constantly doog it up in here.

This thread is proof of your Doog DNA.

Keep pressing there fucktard.
    Only a pussy wants to "run" people from a site, rather argue the point.

Again, go let some oregon guys dangle the bags on your adams apple. That's what pussies do.
    Only a pussy who still doesn't get it would be pissed off that some poster said he should be run.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Passion said:

Passion said:

Passion should have been run along time ago.

He still Doogs it up like he's on Doogman.

Blitzkrieg NOGAF about the Ducks. Go bitch on eDuck bout your programs inability to get it done against big physical teams.

"Running" people who don't express an opinion you agree with. Classic doogman if ever there was.

Go gargle some oregon balls.
    Your response validates my point. It's the fact that you don't get it and constantly doog it up in here.

This thread is proof of your Doog DNA.

Keep pressing there fucktard.
    Only a pussy wants to "run" people from a site, rather argue the point.

Again, go let some oregon guys dangle the bags on your adams apple. That's what pussies do.
    Only a pussy who still doesn't get it would be pissed off that some poster said he should be run.
    wah wah wah...Passion says things that hurt my wittle eaws. wah wah wah...
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    I don't have a problem with Passion being here. He can be pretty in your face and opinionated and I don't agree with some of the socially liberal ideology, but he knows Husky football pretty well.

Some of the extreme Doog Oregon obsession is annoying but he hasn't reached that level. Oregon is obnoxious and annoying as hell anyway.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070
    edited November 2013
    1. It's who they are. They're not a tick tack toe program, and this is not really a tick tack toe era. Things James did and thought about then would be misapplied now. Maybe it's stupid. But it's not arrogant.

2. I can understand having fun with it. Makes for a great gif. But I'm not sure I'd conclude with much certainty, or even draw inference, about his toughness over that. And it's one guy. You conclude the entire team is soft based on that? I take it you don't manage hedge funds. Josh Huff would start on Washington's greatest teams. I'd move on with this one. It's a loser.

2. a. I have to admit I've watched them play quite a bit more this season than I had planned. I have to challenge your assessment of him or any other Oregon player on the celebration charge. I have found them to be pretty boring in the end zone. Remember, I'm a Hurricane fan. I know grandstanding when I see it, and Oregon is not in that zip code. Fact is, they look just like Washington after a score, only they do it a little more.

3. Dat. Didn't see it, but apparently that's the story. Have to say, yeah, that's not good. Also have to say I hear about and see this kind of thing a lot these days. It's not an Oregon problem. It's a today problem. Again, one guy = the whole team. I get it.

The way you lay this out, as I mention elsewhere, you sound like a jilted junior high girl convinced the school is full of sluts like the one you caught sucking off your bf.

Don't get sand in your twat (like you normally do) - I'm not saying you shouldn't hate Oregon. Do whatever the fuck you want. I'm just saying you should make a better effort, because this is Jonathan Martin-esque.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070

... but he knows Husky football pretty well.

Some of the extreme Doog Oregon obsession is annoying but he hasn't reached that level.

you were so close ... then you put your cock in your mouth and lost any semblance of credibility ...

and class.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    Passion said:

Again, defining "what we do here" is exactly doogman.com. This website is good because it doesn't "define what we do here." People are allowed to say whatever they want.

Controlling the content of peoples' comments because you can't handle it is what pussies do...like doogman.com. So, you're a pussy, and a doog.

It's simple logic.

So you're saying that defining what we do here is what we don't do here?

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

1. It's who they are. They're not a tick tack toe program, and this is not really a tick tack toe era. Things James did and thought about then would be misapplied now. Maybe it's stupid. But it's not arrogant.

2. I can understand having fun with it. Makes for a great gif. But I'm not sure I'd conclude with much certainty, or even draw inference, about his toughness over that. And it's one guy. You conclude the entire team is soft based on that? I take it you don't manage hedge funds. Josh Huff would start on Washington's greatest teams. I'd move on with this one. It's a loser.

2. a. I have to admit I've watched them play quite a bit more this season than I had planned. I have to challenge your assessment of him or any other Oregon player on the celebration charge. I have found them to be pretty boring in the end zone. Remember, I'm a Hurricane fan. I know grandstanding when I see it, and Oregon is not in that zip code. Fact is, they look just like Washington after a score, only they do it a little more.

3. Dat. Didn't see it, but apparently that's the story. Have to say, yeah, that's not good. Also have to say I hear about and see this kind of thing a lot these days. It's not an Oregon problem. It's a today problem. Again, one guy = the whole team. I get it.

The way you lay this out, as I mention elsewhere, you sound like a jilted junior high girl convinced the school is full of sluts like the one you caught sucking off your bf.

Don't get sand in your twat (like you normally do) - I'm not saying you shouldn't hate Oregon. Do whatever the fuck you want. I'm just saying you should make a better effort, because this is Jonathan Martin-esque.

creepycoug has always been one of my favorite incognito poasters