Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stephon Wright, 2019 4* DE, Cathedral HS, Los Angeles, CA (offered)

Comments

• Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2018

Crawfish said:

I am sad. I really believed he was going to come here. Ballzdeep, can you put him not coming to UW into perspective?

We don't have enough black coaches. Our coaches don't have enough swag. But the biggest thing is we can't offer early playing time. That's the only reason shit programs like ASU and Oregon can get a few good players here and there. That used to be us under Sark. But we're beyond needing to offer early playing time to get good players. We offer winning and NFL development. Some kids are too stupid to see the value in redshirting and being properly developed. This kid is coming off a torn labrum and is still buying into playing as a true Freshman at ASU. Some kids just can't be saved.
    This made me feel better. Thank you.

Edit: I would rather have some poly swag, especially on the West Coast.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2018

Crawfish said:

I am sad. I really believed he was going to come here. Ballzdeep, can you put him not coming to UW into perspective?

We don't have enough black coaches. Our coaches don't have enough swag. But the biggest thing is we can't offer early playing time. That's the only reason shit programs like ASU and Oregon can get a few good players here and there. That used to be us under Sark. But we're beyond needing to offer early playing time to get good players. We offer winning and NFL development. Some kids are too stupid to see the value in redshirting and being properly developed. This kid is coming off a torn labrum and is still buying into playing as a true Freshman at ASU. Some kids just can't be saved.
    I’m not “buying” the early playing time per say because of the surgery and because even after the Tui commit, just last week he was shitting all over USC & laughing it up with Bandes about UDUB developing talent better than anyone and now all of the sudden he’s running away from us and is having an in home with USC & Oregon who aren’t teams with guaranteed playing time at that position either. This reeks of bagmen. UDUB has been a favorite through this whole process even after signing great DL prospects but they aren’t getting an in home all of the sudden because he wants to play immediately one week after shoulder surgery? That doesn’t sound fishy to you one bit?

I agree with you on coaches being stiff and playing time could absolutely be a factor. Not trying to get in a ballz debate whatsoever and I’ve Been on your side lately. But the timing of this doesn’t match up.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited December 2018

I mainly just like watching ballzdeep puke all over himself

Fucking congrats bitch! I was wrong. ASU gonna get ONE 4-star D-lineman. That's if USC doesn't snatch him up at the last second. We already got THREE 4-star D-lineman with a good chance of landing FOUR. ASU is not on our level. We're going to mop the field with you the next time we play. Y'all better get Jalen Hurts or some transfer QB or else you're gonna be trash without Wilkins next season. Fuck off!
    Weak

And embarrassing

Like your program.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @LaMichael_Corleone Polys have different expectations and cultures compared to fast strategy black kids. If you want to build a program that appeals to polys and their parents then you're going to have some struggles with fast strategy black kids.

For the west coast, focusing and putting an emphasis on recruiting polys is your best bet. Hth.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Crawfish said:

@LaMichael_Corleone Polys have different expectations and cultures compared to fast strategy black kids. If you want to build a programs that appeals to polys and their parents then you're going to have some struggles with fast strategy black kids.

For the west coast, focusing and putting an emphasis on recruiting polys is your best bet. Hth.

You’re talking to someone who is both poly and fast strategy black you know that right?
    Sound like you are confused then.

I can't blame you. Ballz told me it was a thing
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Crawfish said:

@LaMichael_Corleone Polys have different expectations and cultures compared to fast strategy black kids. If you want to build a programs that appeals to polys and their parents then you're going to have some struggles with fast strategy black kids.

You’re talking to someone who is both poly and fast strategy black you know that right?
    @RoadDawg55 is Asian who likes following college football. HH attracts many unique people. Hth.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Crawfish said:

I’m not “buying” the early playing time per say because of the surgery and because even after the Tui commit, just last week he was shitting all over USC & laughing it up with Bandes about UDUB developing talent better than anyone and now all of the sudden he’s running away from us and is having an in home with USC & Oregon who aren’t teams with guaranteed playing time at that position either. This reeks of bagmen. UDUB has been a favorite through this whole process even after signing great DL prospects but they aren’t getting an in home all of the sudden because he wants to play immediately one week after shoulder surgery? That doesn’t sound fishy to you one bit?

I agree with you on coaches being stiff and playing time could absolutely be a factor. Not trying to get in a ballz debate whatsoever and I’ve Been on your side lately. But the timing of this doesn’t match up.
    I don’t disagree, but I agree with the sentiment about not negatively recruiting on Twitter with a recruits full name on there
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Crawfish said:

Sure that's a possibility as well.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Crawfish said:

Crawfish said:

@RoadDawg55 is Asian who likes following college football. HH attracts many unique people. Hth.
    So does UDUB but nah you’d rather have the polys than those damn black kids anyways.

Go look up where Sama Pa’ama and Tui Tuitele live and tell me if they’re slow strategy before you snitch on yourself again.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Herm > Peterman

Simple fact

Case closed
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    JC this thread reads like Doogman right now.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2018

Crawfish said:

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @LaMichael_Corleone how are you poly and black but have a white hand?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

@LaMichael_Corleone how are you poly and black but have a white hand?

I don’t. But shoutout to you guys.
    @lamichael_corleone at HH not only do we stalk teen boys but all HH members