Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stephon Wright, 2019 4* DE, Cathedral HS, Los Angeles, CA (offered)

Comments

• Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    What kind of negative recruiting led to this development? For fucks sake...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

What kind of negative recruiting led to this development? For fucks sake...

Have you seen the DL class they just wrapped up, you not going to see any playing time
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 774
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2018

Sounds like Peterman is not doing an in home visit with Wright

This is gonna get weird. From what I’ve been told it keeps getting moved back. I don’t think we’d see ASU’s whole staff in home and then just say fuck it lets not do it unless he told them something after ASU’s in home. My guess is that Pete gets in there early next week or he told them he’s committing to ASU and wants to save his announcement till his ceremony and Pete told him to go fuck himself.
    I think you can't do an in-home next week. Ergo Pete won't be doing an in-home. But USCDucks are coming by this week? Something's afoul.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

This is gonna get weird. From what I’ve been told it keeps getting moved back. I don’t think we’d see ASU’s whole staff in home and then just say fuck it lets not do it unless he told them something after ASU’s in home. My guess is that Pete gets in there early next week or he told them he’s committing to ASU and wants to save his announcement till his ceremony and Pete told him to go fuck himself.
    I think you can't do an in-home next week. Ergo Pete won't be doing an in-home. But USCDucks are coming by this week? Something's afoul.
    Yeah. This is bad. Like worse than Jeremiah Martin bad.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664

Where are y’all seeing the info in regards to who’s doing in homes/when?
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    In the meantime you guys have any nooses I could borrow? Asking for a friend.
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 756
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options

Where are y’all seeing the info in regards to who’s doing in homes/when?
    Ekfag I mean Ekdouche I mean Ektard
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 774
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Wright - Cockblocked WTF
    Heimuli - Schedule cockblocked
    Latu - If he visits this weekend then we have to wait til signing day to get cockblocked
    McDuffie - Pete throws up clam dip at the in-home tonight, driving him to Stanford
    Ford - yeesh

• Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    expect a beer fart, he just committed

to the bitchforks
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,585
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I mainly just like watching ballzdeep puke all over himself
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I am sad. I really believed he was going to come here. Ballzdeep, can you put him not coming to UW into perspective?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Hold my beer
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Fucking congrats bitch! I was wrong. ASU gonna get ONE 4-star D-lineman. That's if USC doesn't snatch him up at the last second. We already got THREE 4-star D-lineman with a good chance of landing FOUR. ASU is not on our level. We're going to mop the field with you the next time we play. Y'all better get Jalen Hurts or some transfer QB or else you're gonna be trash without Wilkins next season. Fuck off!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,585
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Fucking congrats bitch! I was wrong. ASU gonna get ONE 4-star D-lineman. That's if USC doesn't snatch him up at the last second. We already got THREE 4-star D-lineman with a good chance of landing FOUR. ASU is not on our level. We're going to mop the field with you the next time we play. Y'all better get Jalen Hurts or some transfer QB or else you're gonna be trash without Wilkins next season. Fuck off!
    Weak

And embarrassing

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Crawfish said:

I am sad. I really believed he was going to come here. Ballzdeep, can you put him not coming to UW into perspective?

We don't have enough black coaches. Our coaches don't have enough swag. But the biggest thing is we can't offer early playing time. That's the only reason shit programs like ASU and Oregon can get a few good players here and there. That used to be us under Sark. But we're beyond needing to offer early playing time to get good players. We offer winning and NFL development. Some kids are too stupid to see the value in redshirting and being properly developed. This kid is coming off a torn labrum and is still buying into playing as a true Freshman at ASU. Some kids just can't be saved.