Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stephon Wright, 2019 4* DE, Cathedral HS, Los Angeles, CA (offered)

Comments

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Passion said:

When is the last time asu won anything meaningful? UW has had some down years over the past decade, but we also have a conference championship and two major bowl appearances.

And there is simply no comparison vis-a-vis academics.

kids...

You realize that many of them they are dumb motherfuckers who just want to bro out with the assistant coach right?
    Correction.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

I'm new. Cant tell if you guys know what your talking about or If you just yell your random opinions at eachother. Entertaining either way

Clear case of abundance.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Nothing changes for me. I'm 100% all in on him being a Dawg. @Pitchfork51 Wanna make a bet?
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Biggins also says that he's still hearing it's ASU "to this point" and that going into his UW OV, he knew ASU had a sizeable lead so how much that's changed is the current mystery....but I think it's safe to say that since he scrapped his commitment tomorrow that it may not be as sizeable as he thinks (thought?)
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    This is big, yes.

But ASU still must have the inside track if he was ready to commit there. Right?

Fuck what do I know? Not much. But fuck, c’mon, kid! We gotta keep up the HH twatting effort.

#ShittyRoseBowlOrBust
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2018
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Domicillo said:
    Wow interesting development, will put it in the chat
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Hope this doesn't offend @DoogCourics if I chime in on the $10.95, but I had the tab open so fuck me and my life.

Wright set a commitment date for this coming Wednesday (Nov. 21) but following his weekend visit, the lineman will now delay his decision.

“I want to think things through more and make sure I’m making the right decision,” Wright said. “I had a good idea what I was going to do before the visit, that’s why i set a commitment date but I feel like I need to think it through more so that’s my plan.

“I’m going to have some of the schools over for home visits next week and then I’ll be ready to make a decision. Arizona State and Washington will be coming over for sure and I think Oregon and USC will be coming as well. After these visits, I think things will be a little more clear for me. I'm still planning to sign in December so I'll still have time to evaluate everyone and then make my decision before I sign."
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Beno4Life said:

Hope this doesn't offend @DoogCourics if I chime in on the $10.95, but I had the tab open so fuck me and my life.

Wright set a commitment date for this coming Wednesday (Nov. 21) but following his weekend visit, the lineman will now delay his decision.

“I want to think things through more and make sure I’m making the right decision,” Wright said. “I had a good idea what I was going to do before the visit, that’s why i set a commitment date but I feel like I need to think it through more so that’s my plan.

“I’m going to have some of the schools over for home visits next week and then I’ll be ready to make a decision. Arizona State and Washington will be coming over for sure and I think Oregon and USC will be coming as well. After these visits, I think things will be a little more clear for me. I'm still planning to sign in December so I'll still have time to evaluate everyone and then make my decision before I sign."

@HuskyNation approves this poast
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2018

Is it time for Pete to bust out the fubu shirt?

Ecko > Fubu
    Clearly i have no black friends, or just friends in general