Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stephon Wright, 2019 4* DE, Cathedral HS, Los Angeles, CA (offered)

Comments

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Fuck, Ikaika closes this kid out. Holy fuck, I would be open to him getting a shoot at dc job. He can’t be worse than jimmy

I know saying dumb shit in hope of cheap Chins is kinda your thing....

But Lake currently has UW as the 10th best scoring defense and 16th best total defense. And it’s his first season calling plays. And he has walk-ons rotating in the front 6 routinely because of constant injuries to Bowman, Wellington, and Beavers.

So yeah, Ikaika could be much worse than Jimmy.

Recruiting prowess is another story though.
    Where in the fuckall were you the last month? And don't give me some bullshit about real life crap. Nobody believes you have a life.

The above falls under the "we hurt the ones we love" banner.
    I believe he was one of the fallen from the Oregon game bets. Fuck that playing for the field goal.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

SE calling his shot and saying that Wright will choose UW tomorrow.

We are completely fucked.
    To be fair, he stuck his neck out on Trice when everyone else had their crystal balls on ND. But even a blind squirrel...
    Roof did too. Roof doesn’t seem as confident this time around though.
  • Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2018
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,978

Fuck, Ikaika closes this kid out. Holy fuck, I would be open to him getting a shoot at dc job. He can’t be worse than jimmy

But Lake currently has UW as the 10th best scoring defense and 16th best total defense. And it’s his first season calling plays. And he has walk-ons rotating in the front 6 routinely because of constant injuries to Bowman, Wellington, and Beavers.

You say this like 10th best is good? We should have been top 5 this year even with the depth issues. Real disappointing season
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    I almost feel bad for ASU fans at this point. They are getting taken for a ride by the "expert" crystal ball picks and it's not going to end well for them. Looking forward to the flurry of UW crystal ball picks tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I almost feel bad for ASU fans at this point. They are getting taken for a ride by the "expert" crystal ball picks and it's not going to end well for them. Looking forward to the flurry of UW crystal ball picks tomorrow morning.

I am going to put all my eggs into your basket. Please don't let me down ballzdeep.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Crawfish said:

I am going to put all my eggs into your basket. Please don't let me down ballzdeep.
    What could go wrong?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Uhh everyone crytal balled to asu you fucking moron. Except the doog men.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651

We fucked then 81% fucked
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    Swaye said:

Where in the fuckall were you the last month? And don't give me some bullshit about real life crap. Nobody believes you have a life.

I was indeed a casualty of the Huskies missed FG and Pete's burning the clock.

I created a thread for the Doogstone vs Greenblood bet (RIP Doogstone!!!!), during which I talked shit at OregonBitchFag. He got all butt hurt and tried to make me step down, to which I called his bluff and took the bet. I know he wasn't expecting it because he tried to change the terms to to avatar selection, creating alt accounts, and other faggy stuff.

It was a great thread if I do say so myself, go ahead and hit that link below and enjoy yourself a good time!

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/52432/the-gauntlet-has-been-thrown/p1
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,913
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

You should TBS more.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

And they're all wrong. Most will get flipped to UW at the last minute when word leaks out tomorrow morning. Don't get your hopes up bud.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

And they're all wrong. Most will get flipped to UW at the last minute when word leaks out tomorrow morning. Don't get your hopes up bud.
    U are very consistent
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    Swaye said:

PS:

• Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    I stand with Ballz