Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown

THE TIME HAS COME!!!!!!

Let it be known, after weeks of two mega pussies going round in circles, changing terms, calling for out clauses, and waiting for the other to throw the first punch....

Such fag J and BitchKrieg have been thrown to the side and two true gladiators have stepped forth.

@greenblood announced his presence with authority and offered a challenge with supreme confidence in his Ducks. No special clauses, no faggy terms. Just a winner and a loser. Hearing the call of glory, @Gladstone has stepped forth for his Huskies and agreed to terms on Huskies v. Ducks 2018.

The winner shall be praised and held in high esteem for his big brass balls.

The loser shall be banned for 6 months, with no access to alt handles, and will likely be forgotten about by the short attention span of HH poasters.

LET IT BEGIN!!!!!

PS, @Doog_de_Jour still deserves our? respect for stepping forth on an avatar change with OBK's retarded terms. You are still a gem.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You talk a lot for having no skin in the game. Accept a 1 month gulag bet (Damone didn't) or shut up.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    OBK is a pussy......so water is wet
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would miss either one of them

Bad bet IMO
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Bad bet IMO

agree
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

You talk a lot for having no skin in the game. Accept a 1 month gulag bet (Damone didn't) or shut up.

1) I openly call myself a bitch rather than run around like a goddamn peacock puffing my feathers up hoping someone would want to fuck me.

2) Fucking deal.

3) Win or lose, a month without you will leave me tanned, rested, and ready to rumble.
  • Options

Bad bet IMO

Bad bet IMO

agree

Also agree.

But the good news that came from this is OBK finally owned up to a bet.
  • Options

1) I openly call myself a bitch rather than run around like a goddamn peacock puffing my feathers up hoping someone would want to fuck me.

2) Fucking deal.

3) Win or lose, a month without you will leave me tanned, rested, and ready to rumble.
    Fine. Whoever loses gets to post their weekly Fire Marshal Pick Em picks under an alt of their choice and that's it, no other posting for a month.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oh fuck off. Jesus Christ thats a pussy bet. $1k or shove it up you’re cunt. Pussy.
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Oh fuck off. Jesus Christ thats a pussy bet. $1k or shove it up you’re cunt. Pussy.
    Is OBK a woman?
  • Options

2) Fucking deal.

Fine. Whoever loses gets to post their weekly Fire Marshal Pick Em picks under an alt of their choice and that's it, no other posting for a month.
    I don't create alts because I'm a pussy that can't stay away during my timeouts.

I'll take the 0fer each week in the standings and still finish in the middle of the pack.
  • Options

Sure, I'm going to get on that right now and send cash in escrow to anonymous strangers.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Crawfish said:

Is OBK a woman?
    Quite possibly but @Mosster47 is a poacher or a liar. Maybe both.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

One month gulag bet with obk accepted. We definitely will not be missed
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Crawfish said:

Is OBK a woman?
    I don’t know. But zhe suggest fag bets. Not posting for a month? JFC. Gay as fuck. Cash. That’s what men bet.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sure, I'm going to get on that right now and send cash in escrow to anonymous strangers.

Derek isnt an anonymous stranger. Have any other excuses, pussy?
  • Options

Refresh faster, I already took it. He called me out so it was accepted.
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

You really need to work on your refreshing game. ;)
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2018
    I kind of lose either way. If I win the bet I'm the reason Gladstone is on timeout for half a year. Or we can agree to blame it on Browning.