Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Damn tax cuts we're all gonna die!

13»

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Nobody is clicking on that citrus link
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

You prefer your head buried up Trump's ass.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

You prefer your head buried up Trump's ass.
    Keep pressing bitch.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    doogie said:

Gwad said:

Its like these news stories and numbers are just adult versions of baby mobiles. Just present and the 'adults' go goo goo ga ga.

My youngest told me yesterday he isn't spending his bonus, or his raise or his tax cut.

He re-ran his projected numbers and put it into a colorful graph so I could visualize how much sooner he's going to reach his next objective. Shared with me how happy that made him.

He's 20 and a student too. He isn't on here. Too busy.
    Man we are going in a direction that too much resembles the fall of the Roman Empire. You may want to tell him that he is stocking the fridge but the house is burning down.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    edited January 2018
    doogie said:

Gwad said:

Its like these news stories and numbers are just adult versions of baby mobiles. Just present and the 'adults' go goo goo ga ga.

My youngest told me yesterday he isn't spending his bonus, or his raise or his tax cut.

He re-ran his projected numbers and put it into a colorful graph so I could visualize how much sooner he's going to reach his next objective. Shared with me how happy that made him.

jesus fuck

If he isnt spending it on a booze soaked trip to cabo hes a fucking retard

...i knew he was gay.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    doogie said:

Gwad said:

Chip off the ol' block.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Proud as hell, actually.