Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Its like these news stories and numbers are just adult versions of baby mobiles. Just present and the 'adults' go goo goo ga ga.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited January 2018
    So we loan money to conglomerates at almost 0% interest, cut local tax deals with them so they pay a fraction of what your mom's craft store pays, charge them barely anything federally even though they generate most of the revenue, and are now letting them bring all of their hoarded cash back for a very small fee.

How does this improve America, for Americans?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited January 2018
    Increasingly, it helps the severe underfunding problem of that Fat public pension you feel you’re entitled to, for one thing.

Secondly, own a home? I mean where foreigners with overseas Dollars want to live? Sit tight.

Got any of that 403(b) in stocks?
    doogie said:

Increasingly, it helps the severe underfunding problem of that Fat public pension you feel you’re entitled to.

100% false. The TSP G Fund and FERS are the two healthiest accounts the US Treasury has and it's 100% funded by federal employees.

Try again shit stain.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    doogie said:

Increasingly, it helps the severe underfunding problem of that Fat public pension you feel you’re entitled to.

You mean Social Security?
    No. Social Security was always a ponzi where deductions went to the USTreasury to help fund current operations and covered with a future promise.

I’m talking about Public and Private Pensions

doogie said:

You see when a regime that follows a different economic theory than the previous one takes over you have to kill the OBK and Doogie types because they will forever be too stupid to understan the new system. Sadly they've probably infected their spawn with the same thoughts so you have to take them out to. Sure, on paper it looks bad as it climbs into the millions but it's the cost of doing business. Bullets aren't free so you have to get creative with the methods.

I'm not calling for genocide. I'm just saying why it's a good idea sometimes, which is what I do here.
    Mosster47 said:

doogie said:

100% false. The TSP G Fund and FERS are the two healthiest accounts the US Treasury has and it's 100% funded by federal employees.

Try again shit stain.
    I thought you were State where pension boreds are increasing allocations to equities in a desperate attempt to cure widening underfunding rather than charge higher contribution rates.
    doogie said:

No. Social Security was always a ponzi where deductions went to the USTreasury to help fund current operations and covered with a future promise.

I’m talking about Public and Private Pensions

The previous federal pension system did cost money which is why they changed to a self sufficient system over 30 years ago. That's no longer an issue. States are following suit as well, but are feeling the effects of waiting longer than they should have. In the big picture it's a made up issue by people who think the guy at the DMV = All government employees, like Doogie.
    You should really stick to mentoring 8 year olds at the highest level of football in the country.

Mosster47 said:

doogie said:

You see when a regime that follows a different economic theory than the previous one takes over you have to kill the OBK and Doogie types because they will forever be too stupid to understan the new system. Sadly they've probably infected their spawn with the same thoughts so you have to take them out to. Sure, on paper it looks bad as it climbs into the millions but it's the cost of doing business. Bullets aren't free so you have to get creative with the methods.

I'm not calling for genocide. I'm just saying why it's a good idea sometimes, which is what I do here.
    Why would someone who's supposedly crushing it in life want a different economic system? Incinerate yourself.

Because smart people succeed in all climates.

This isn't hard. Go anywhere. Smart people are doing well for their situation.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

doogie said:

Why would someone who's supposedly crushing it in life want a different economic system? Incinerate yourself.

Are you kidding me?...Smart people are smart enough to keep the status quo if they are winning. This isn’t hard.

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

doogie said:

Are you kidding me?...Smart people are smart enough to keep the status quo if they are winning. This isn’t hard.
    The Steelers just fired their OC for losing a playoff game 45-42. The status quo is boring.
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

doogie said:

The Steelers just fired their OC for losing a playoff game 45-42. The status quo is boring.
    Shitty example...the Steelers lost. Also, Tomlin should be fired for that bullshit clock management in the final 2 minutes

It feels like I lost 25 IQ points after reading this thread.

What's the over under of IQ points you have remaining? I'm guessing higher than four but lower than 6.
    Gwad said:

Its like these news stories and numbers are just adult versions of baby mobiles. Just present and the 'adults' go goo goo ga ga.

My youngest told me yesterday he isn't spending his bonus, or his raise or his tax cut.

He re-ran his projected numbers and put it into a colorful graph so I could visualize how much sooner he's going to reach his next objective. Shared with me how happy that made him.

He's 20 and a student too. He isn't on here. Too busy.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    So the fact that the dems lied their ass off about the tax cut apocalypse doesn't register here? Not one democrat voted for these raises, bonuses, money coming back to America and a 35 billion dollar check to the Treasury.

Because something something bullshit?