Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Damn tax cuts we're all gonna die!

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited January 2018
    Bonuses and raises boost Treasury revenue with immediate fica deductions

Yes, he is aware. Tells me they're talking about it at work, fwiw
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

So the fact that the dems lied their ass off about the tax cut apocalypse doesn't register here? Not one democrat voted for these raises, bonuses, money coming back to America and a 35 billion dollar check to the Treasury.

Because something something bullshit?

But...But...Stormy Daniels
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

So the fact that the dems lied their ass off about the tax cut apocalypse doesn't register here? Not one democrat voted for these raises, bonuses, money coming back to America and a 35 billion dollar check to the Treasury.

What Democrat said there was an apocalypse? Komo4 buttfucker.

Your are cheering being up 7-0 in the first 3 minutes of the game. You scored on your first drive while still under your scripted plays. LIPO.
    Sure LIFPO.

If only AAPL could see what hondoFS sees.

Why cant AAPL see they're walking into a Trump TRAP?
    doogie said:

Sure LIFPO.

If only AAPL could see what hondoFS sees.

Why cant AAPL see they're walking into a Trump TRAP?

Look the tax cut will benefit the wealthy and corporations primarily. Will it help the middle class? We'll see, there has been some minimal bonuses and such, done would have happened anyway. Will the deficit go up? Yes. Let's talk in 5 years.

Either way, keep cheering up 3 minutes into the game.
    Why do you keep dancing with goalposts?

Why your sudden baffling concern about the deficit, anyway?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited January 2018
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Your are cheering being up 7-0 in the first 3 minutes of the game. You scored on your first drive while still under your scripted plays. LIPO.
    #aclockworkshill heard from, on cue of course.

It doesn't matter how much you stomp your feet and retard scream on the board, the voters get more jobs and extra dollars in their pocket due to Trump Administration policy.

What did Obummer give them? Exponentially higher health 'insurance' costs and food stamps. Yippee!

This is why it's so painfully obvious you are a dumb fucking shill. Anybody with half-a-brain can see what real results look like. Instead, you smear shit on your face and smile for the camera.

Next.
    Don't forget an exponential expansion in the Medicaid program that now States are going to have to attempt to cover. Or they can grow some ballz and tell the deadbeats to get a fucking real job.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

It doesn't matter how much you stomp your feet and retard scream on the board, the voters get more jobs and extra dollars in their pocket due to Trump Administration policy.

What did Obummer give them? Exponentially higher health 'insurance' costs and food stamps. Yippee!

This is why it's so painfully obvious you are a dumb fucking shill. Anybody with half-a-brain can see what real results look like. Instead, you smear shit on your face and smile for the camera.

Next.
    Don't forget an exponential expansion in the Medicaid program that now States are going to have to attempt to cover. Or they can grow some ballz and tell the deadbeats to get a fucking real job.

Or they could grow some balls and create REAL competition in the medical/pharmaceutical marketplace.

Of course they won't and HondoFS will defend.

LRR
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Next.
    Hey look at that, you actually responded with an argument that was almost coherent. You are factually wrong, but congrats none the less.

And you've flagged every one of my comments for the last few months, I'm guessing you've read a few. You know I haven't been stomping my feet. I just don't think the long term effects of the tax cut are going to be what was presented and too much went to businesses and the wealthy.

But ok!
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Next.
    Hey look at that, you actually responded with an argument that was almost coherent. You are factually wrong, but congrats none the less.

And you've flagged every one of my comments for the last few months, I'm guessing you've read a few. You know I haven't been stomping my feet. I just don't think the long term effects of the tax cut are going to be what was presented and too much went to businesses and the wealthy.

But ok!
    Fuck off. 12000 spams posts on the bored, I don't need to read another to know you're sucking cock for the establishment.

If you don't like it, LEAVE!
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Next.

But ok!
    Fuck off. 12000 spams posts on the bored, I don't need to read another to know you're sucking cock for the establishment.

From the dude who is sucking Trump's cock. Ok!
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Next.

But ok!

From the dude who is sucking Trump's cock. Ok!

You're still here?
    doogie said:

Hondo, you’ve spent years railing how tax cuts suck, won’t work, bad for the country, kill Important Government Bureaucrats doing important jack shit, etc. as reasons why you don’t believe in them and why they cannot work.

In this thread, you have shifted toward “the wrong ones were used, Mine would have been better”

Why the sudden shift?

You don't read well. I've railed on trickle down theory (piss on). I've railed on "tax cuts will pay for themselves". Both of those have been bullshit since tax rates ceased being confiscatory.

HTH
    No, actually, doesn’t help at all. Answer the fucking questions asked rather than the ones you wished were asked.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

I'm glad they didn't. Will make it easier to permanently bury their asses in irrelevancy.
    doogie said:

No, actually, doesn’t help at all. Answer the fucking questions asked rather than the ones you wished were asked.

I did answer your question. You are too stupid to comprehend it.
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

I did answer your question. You are too stupid to comprehend it.
    We comprehend you're someone else's bitch, and you write what you're told to.

#aclockworkshill