Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Daniel Heimuli, 5* 2019 LB, Menlo Park (Menlo-Atherton), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited February 2019

Breaking news: Heimuli to enter portal over disagreement with coaches over what to list his official height at.

When reached for comment, @StrongArmCobra quoted as saying "I stand with Heimuli. At 6'1". But I'm 6'6" for the record. And black."

"When pressed for the size of his dick, @StrongArmCobra winked and said "refer to my height"
    I've never been one to brag but...I'm blessed. ;)
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

Oof, Heimuli officially listed as 5'11.5". There goes DDY's love affair with him.

There's no fucking away. I've seen pictures of him standing next to Ngalu who's like 6'0.5 and Heimuli clearly has two inches on him. Sometimes guys just need to go to the chiropractor and get a good adjustment in order to measure their true height especially if they've been doing a lot of heavy squats lately and their spine is compressed.
    Lol, this is just fucking gold. A chiropractor? Get the fuck out of here with this shit. The coaches officially measured him at 5'11.5", hence the height they included in his official intro video. He's not 6'2", get over it.
    "Official measurements" don't mean shit. They measure how tall you are THAT DAY. Having a compressed spine makes you shorter than you actually are. You can lose 1-1.5 inches by having a compressed spine. I'm not making shit up. It's a fact. Heimuli is more like 6'1.5.

But if his true height is only 5'11.5 then based on this photo Henry T is only 5'10.5 210 so it's whatever.

looks like henry hurt his to'oto'o

Criminally underchinned

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Breaking news: Heimuli to enter portal over disagreement with coaches over what to list his official height at.

When reached for comment, @StrongArmCobra quoted as saying "I stand with Heimuli. At 6'1". But I'm 6'6" for the record. And black."

"When pressed for the size of his dick, @StrongArmCobra winked and said "refer to my height"
    You'll make a great cuck one day.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Pakola is claimed 6'5" which means he's really around 6'3"-6'3.5"

That pic shows Danny hammers to be a comfortable 6'1", at least
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Ever heard of angles?

in the outfield?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    guntlove said:

I fucking told you.
    Because of a typo... not some bullshit compressed-spine theory you fucking mongoloid.
    "fucking mongoloid" is the best shit I have ever read and it is going in the rotation immediately.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I cannot stop laffing....
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

You can fuck right the fuck off if you think Tom Cruise is any shorter than six feet tall! Look at him towering over Nicole Kidman, and she's a gotdamned giraffe! I've seen Days of Thunder 37 times, and the proof is in every fucking scene. Except that one scene, but he'd just done a bunch of heavy squats, which is about the stupidest fucking thing to do for those of you who are too retarded to not already know that shit.

Fuck off!

Weak.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Y

U know the rules. Pic or gtfo
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Meek said:

Oof, Heimuli officially listed as 5'11.5". There goes DDY's love affair with him.

There's no fucking away. I've seen pictures of him standing next to Ngalu who's like 6'0.5 and Heimuli clearly has two inches on him. Sometimes guys just need to go to the chiropractor and get a good adjustment in order to measure their true height especially if they've been doing a lot of heavy squats lately and their spine is compressed.
    Lol, this is just fucking gold. A chiropractor? Get the fuck out of here with this shit. The coaches officially measured him at 5'11.5", hence the height they included in his official intro video. He's not 6'2", get over it.
    "Official measurements" don't mean shit. They measure how tall you are THAT DAY. Having a compressed spine makes you shorter than you actually are. You can lose 1-1.5 inches by having a compressed spine. I'm not making shit up. It's a fact. Heimuli is more like 6'1.5.

But if his true height is only 5'11.5 then based on this photo Henry T is only 5'10.5 210 so it's whatever.

looks like henry hurt his to'oto'o

Hammer looks like a bigger version of another Poly Stud.

While Henry kinda rolling out a vibe more like this.

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sweet...All I need is an adjustment and I can be 6'5"...hells yes
    I want to be 6'3"... maybe I wouldn't have been suddenly seniored with 2+ years of eligibility.

How do I sign up?
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    Founders Club
    Danny will be our Rey Malauga. He’s gonna fucking kill people in our D.
  • Options
    Founders Club

AEB said:

All three levels of this dclass are going to be killer. It should make for a lot of synergy.
    This D class continues the pac-12 champion tradition and maybe is good enough to win a playoff game or two.
  • Options
    Founders Club

AEB said:

AEB said:

All three levels of this dclass are going to be killer. It should make for a lot of synergy.
    This D class continues the pac-12 champion tradition and maybe is good enough to win a playoff game or two.
    3 to 2
    Everybody knows it’s a process. Everybody knows that.