Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Daniel Heimuli, 5* 2019 LB, Menlo Park (Menlo-Atherton), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Oof, Heimuli officially listed as 5'11.5". There goes DDY's love affair with him.

Are you serious? Is this serious? WTF?
    He’s literally the same height and player as Rueben Foster.
    Let's hope he doesn't beat up on women like Foster.
    Polys don’t play like that
    Hey, don't tell them what they can or can't do.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2500334-trey-lealaimatafao-arrested-for-battery-robbery-details-mugshot-and-reaction

"Police allege that Lealaimatafao knocked an unnamed male unconscious and punched his girlfriend in the face during an altercation in a bar porking lot"

He's doing a cool six years for pulling a string of armed robberies in LA with a former USC TE.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Oof, Heimuli officially listed as 5'11.5". There goes DDY's love affair with him.

Are you serious? Is this serious? WTF?
    He’s literally the same height and player as Rueben Foster.
    Let's hope he doesn't beat up on women like Foster.
    Polys don’t play like that
    Hey, don't tell them what they can or can't do.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2500334-trey-lealaimatafao-arrested-for-battery-robbery-details-mugshot-and-reaction

"Police allege that Lealaimatafao knocked an unnamed male unconscious and punched his girlfriend in the face during an altercation in a bar porking lot"

He's doing a cool six years for pulling a string of armed robberies in LA with a former USC TE.
    LSU...
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

There's no fucking away. I've seen pictures of him standing next to Ngalu who's like 6'0.5 and Heimuli clearly has two inches on him. Sometimes guys just need to go to the chiropractor and get a good adjustment in order to measure their true height especially if they've been doing a lot of heavy squats lately and their spine is compressed.
    Lol, this is just fucking gold. A chiropractor? Get the fuck out of here with this shit. The coaches officially measured him at 5'11.5", hence the height they included in his official intro video. He's not 6'2", get over it.
    "Official measurements" don't mean shit. They measure how tall you are THAT DAY. Having a compressed spine makes you shorter than you actually are. You can lose 1-1.5 inches by having a compressed spine. I'm not making shit up. It's a fact. Heimuli is more like 6'1.5.

But if his true height is only 5'11.5 then based on this photo Henry T is only 5'10.5 210 so it's whatever.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,262
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

There's no fucking away. I've seen pictures of him standing next to Ngalu who's like 6'0.5 and Heimuli clearly has two inches on him. Sometimes guys just need to go to the chiropractor and get a good adjustment in order to measure their true height especially if they've been doing a lot of heavy squats lately and their spine is compressed.
    Lol, this is just fucking gold. A chiropractor? Get the fuck out of here with this shit. The coaches officially measured him at 5'11.5", hence the height they included in his official intro video. He's not 6'2", get over it.
    "Official measurements" don't mean shit. They measure how tall you are THAT DAY. Having a compressed spine makes you shorter than you actually are. You can lose 1-1.5 inches by having a compressed spine. I'm not making shit up. It's a fact. Heimuli is more like 6'1.5.

But if his true height is only 5'11.5 then based on this photo Henry T is only 5'10.5 210 so it's whatever.

NOC, we are all happy to have Danny Hammers. Just be happy instead of picking a stupid fight over an inch here or there. It's unbecoming of a tall playa like you.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ever heard of angles?

That’s what I tell my side dudes
  • Options
  • Options

I fucking told you.
  • Options

I fucking told you.
    Ily dickhead
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    guntlove said:

I fucking told you.
    Because of a typo... not some bullshit compressed-spine theory you fucking mongoloid.
    It's not a typo. You don't accidentally write or type 5'11.5 instead of 6'1. That's too many errors to be a typo. It's not a fucking theory you idiot. It's scientific fact. Humans change height based on the condition of their spine, their posture, and their age. Squatting heavy weight makes you shorter and people measure taller after chiropractic adjustments. You're a fucking retard if you don't know that. Sorry if you're a short white guy who does crossfit to try to impress the ladies and takes pride in squatting heavy but you are doing yourself no favors long term.