Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Daniel Heimuli, 5* 2019 LB, Menlo Park (Menlo-Atherton), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Are all my pictures small because my computer sucks, (it does) or because
    I have a small dick (I do) and my computer senses it? Anyway, here are some more small pictures.

I recall visualizing Peak Winona many times while fucking other, less attractive, women.
    Is it sick that I’m kinda digging this Winona? She’s saying “fuck yea” while looking like she’s taking a shit. 💦💦
    Winona is one of my all timers. I'd gladly blast Stranger Things Winona and brag to everyone about it. She is my early to mid 90's girl.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Bama247 insider has Heimuli listed on his article this morning as a visitor this weekend still so.....?

Things change all the time
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,993
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Are all my pictures small because my computer sucks, (it does) or because
    I have a small dick (I do) and my computer senses it? Anyway, here are some more small pictures.

I recall visualizing Peak Winona many times while fucking other, less attractive, women.
    Is it sick that I’m kinda digging this Winona? She’s saying “fuck yea” while looking like she’s taking a shit. 💦💦
    Nothing wrong with preferring the brown round
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,412
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 2019
    Heimuli Poly Bowl highlights. Incredible closing speed. How is he not a 5*?

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/31/wild-leopard-attack-video-india-village-six-injured-mauled/
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2019
    Meek said:

so it's interesting but Bama has 28 commits already for this year, and yet they still have 5 visitors this weekend (all 4 and 5 star guys) who are not committed to Bama...that doesn't obviously even include Henry...they recruit relentlessly until the final whistle. interesting strategy.

Of their four committed but unsigned guys, it looks like they only really want one of them. They got room.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

When you got your shit together and win you can have hot chicks come over all the time and worry about cutting dead weight later.

That's a strategy available only for the strong.

You're an idiot if you think Bama doesn't still have to work for it because they're winning. Sure, it helps, but Saban takes recruiting as seriously as any coach out there. Way more than Petersen. He happens to be a really good coach, too. That's why they've been so dominant for so long.
    That's what I was talking about. Win on the field. Win in the living rooms. Also helps that embracing the coffee cups propels you to new heights.

Apparently that's Petersen's kryptonite and something we have to accept.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ekturd with the cristoball. Way to go out on a limb.

Dialed.in.

Impressive how he covers another team and... oh wait.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Ekturd with the cristoball. Way to go out on a limb.

Lol and he bragged last week “I don’t crystalball (on principle implied) but if I did I would put mine in easy” Cool the coaches probably told you he committed. wow you’re a really Nostradamus.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

animate said:

When you got your shit together and win you can have hot chicks come over all the time and worry about cutting dead weight later.

That's a strategy available only for the strong.

You're an idiot if you think Bama doesn't still have to work for it because they're winning. Sure, it helps, but Saban takes recruiting as seriously as any coach out there. Way more than Petersen. He happens to be a really good coach, too. That's why they've been so dominant for so long.
    Alpha dog mentality is real. It works.

Try it out.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

We need to have HH Cristoballz. @UW_Doog_Bot, can you put together a program to track stats?

Can we just share pics of our ballz instead? Ohh, or pics of cristoballz wife!!

I’m going all in hairy balls on hammer, tootoo, and nuka. When we don’t get all 3 I’m going to talk about how big of a disappointment this class was and get a couple hundred wtf’s and vote downs.

God bless.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ruth says 1:30 his tweet says 1...