Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Daniel Heimuli, 5* 2019 LB, Menlo Park (Menlo-Atherton), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lexy Panterra is Elijah Qualls' sister and likely UW fan https://instagram.com/p/BezGhS-BKbt/

Good post.

Now leave!
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I don’t have a rivals subscription because Lars is a bigger tard than Doogman (I use it for the National Writers access).

But I wanted to use this tweet to make a point.

Bob Gregory being on this kid early was a huge deal. We all know Gregory hasn’t exactly been up to par lately and for fucks sake he can’t coach Special Teams anymore.

But a class of Danny Fucking Hammer (5* easy), Joshua Dual Threat QB Calvert (a STUD ILB by the way), Miki The Missle Ah You (watch the tape), and Alphonso Tree Trunks Tuputala (destroys the run and is starting to learn coverage).....

That is an insane ILB class.

Added to Jackson’s Sirmon and MJ Tafisi, that is a lot of youthful talent in the center of the defense to back up the DL hauls that Malloe has been bringing in. And we all know about the DB room.

Gregory deserves to be shit on for his Special Teams and lack of depth he built over the last few years at LB. But he can develop players (hi BBK!) and he deserves some credit when he finishes this class out with Hammer.

So are we? getting Heimuli or what? News this weekend?
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

I don’t have a rivals subscription because Lars is a bigger tard than Doogman (I use it for the National Writers access).

Bob Gregory being on this kid early was a huge deal. We all know Gregory hasn’t exactly been up to par lately and for fucks sake he can’t coach Special Teams anymore.

But a class of Danny Fucking Hammer (5* easy), Joshua Dual Threat QB Calvert (a STUD ILB by the way), Miki The Missle Ah You (watch the tape), and Alphonso Tree Trunks Tuputala (destroys the run and is starting to learn coverage).....

Added to Jackson’s Sirmon and MJ Tafisi, that is a lot of youthful talent in the center of the defense to back up the DL hauls that Malloe has been bringing in. And we all know about the DB room.

Gregory deserves to be shit on for his Special Teams and lack of depth he built over the last few years at LB. But he can develop players (hi BBK!) and he deserves some credit when he finishes this class out with Hammer.

My sources are saying it’s about 81% a done deal after this weekend.

• Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Passion said:

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

Passion said:

Expect a woof tonight if he isn’t going on any other visits or prepare your anus for the ups and downs of a closing weekend visit to Bama
    I’m still healing from Bru and Ford. @Swaye is your ass available?
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    Planning to announce on signing day. 50/50 on whether he will take the Alabama trip or not. Oregon and UW coaches will be in home this week.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Domicillo said:

Planning to announce on signing day. 50/50 on whether he will take the Alabama trip or not. Oregon and UW coaches will be in home this week.

Fuckin’ A. So if the greatest thing would be for him to play with Ngalu (his “family”), what the hell is the attraction to oregon?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

Domicillo said:

Fuckin’ A. So if the greatest thing would be for him to play with Ngalu (his “family”), what the hell is the attraction to oregon?
    Yellow pussy?

(I'm going to hell....)
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    He's a Dawg, don't worry about it.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    Domicillo said:

I think there is some gamesmenship going on here to make it seem less of a lock that Heimuli was coming so they can still pursue To'oto'o as well.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

I think there is some gamesmenship going on here to make it seem less of a lock that Heimuli was coming so they can still pursue To'oto'o as well.
    He gone
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2019

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

To'oto'o and Hemuli gone. Gone, baby. Gone.