Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Daniel Heimuli, 5* 2019 LB, Menlo Park (Menlo-Atherton), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,296
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Domicillo said:
    That would make things easier... but staring at tweetdeck while I'm supposed to be studying works too

Gotta get my free chins somehow
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Heard bama making a last min play
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Sources said:

247 guy for Utah saying that Hammer committed

To Utah? He gone.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Fuck now Utah offered Drew Fowler. Fuck me I want that kid as a PWO.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Fuck now Utah offered Drew Fowler. Fuck me I want that kid as a PWO.

Kyle Wittingham getting petty is not what I need to celebrate this news.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sources said:

247 guy for Utah saying that Hammer committed

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Planning to announce on signing day. 50/50 on whether he will take the Alabama trip or not. Oregon and UW coaches will be in home this week.

I think there is some gamesmenship going on here to make it seem less of a lock that Heimuli was coming so they can still pursue To'oto'o as well.
    🤔
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,973
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

So yeah, Utah 247 guy says Hammer wont visit Utah because he committed to UW on his visit, which is why they offered Fowler

Did Utah really think they had a good chance of landing him? He's been a UW lean for months. I can't even imagine the meltdown on this board if our plan B guy was a PWO candidate at other Pac12 schools.
    How would you describe our WR and TE results this year? PWO quality kinda feels about right to me.

Just sayin...
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Lulz at the lockers. A veritable is of Huskie Footballs.
    Is this a multiple choice picture poll as to who we want him to replace on the roster?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

He plans to sign in Dec. Wont visit bama before then due to HS sched.

Visits ducks 12/7 and uw 12/15.

Is not an early enrollee so bama wants him to wait until feb. to sign.

Oregon isn't taking him unless Casey jumps ship and that looks unlikely unless Cort gets a job back in Kentucky which is remotely possible since both programs will be hiring new coaches.

The Ducks are already hot after Botelho for 2020.

Your stupidity knows no bounds. They would take him in a heart beat. I mean how fucking stupid can you be? They are officially visiting him Dec. 7th and he's signing two weeks later. If they didn't want him they wouldn't be visiting him you dumb ass. They would drop any LB commit they have to sign this kid. Another L for Oregon is about to be served up by UW.
    No and no. He is a backup plan just like Trice was.

I'm not saying he is a bad get, but Funa and Eaford were always higher on the Oregon coach's board. Toto is the only guy left they would take without one of the four current guys bailing.

Congrats on getting a 4-star, but stop fucking pretending UW is a destination program and Pete and the gang are big time recruiters. Neither are close to reality.
    I don’t mind Ducks being here, but you’re lowering the quality of info here so badly. I might just ban you.
    This. Hes ruining most of the threads on here with this same bullshit.
    I get that people want to say stupid shit, but when you say shit that is so clearly divorced from reality - it’s like - ok - yo, this is a place for ACTUAL REAL news about UW recruiting.

That’s why we had Tuitele and Buelow committed in the summer. Because literally this is the best info you can get about Husky - I’m drunk - but about Husky recruiting.

I don’t want it to seem like the things that we say because we GAF about UW recruiting and this bullshit is on the same level. It’s like when you have a physics prof from Duke and a tinfoil hat fucker on CNN at the same time.

These sources are not equal.

So look @Mosster47 - spit your shit on Duck boreds, but anything else that is obviously untrue Duck propaganda retard bullshit and that’s that.

None of the mods here have a hard time saying UW got beat for someone. Our whole fucking existence is predicated on hating that UW doesn’t recruit at the level we want... so just fucking give it a rest shit for brains.

Thanks for reading.
    The thing is that the tinfoil hat Alex Jones types can never be proven wrong because facts are part of the conspiracy.

MossterFS on the other hand has dozens of factual

So yeah, Utah 247 guy says Hammer wont visit Utah because he committed to UW on his visit, which is why they offered Fowler

Did Utah really think they had a good chance of landing him? He's been a UW lean for months. I can't even imagine the meltdown on this board if our plan B guy was a PWO candidate at other Pac12 schools.
    How would you describe our WR and TE results this year? PWO quality kinda feels about right to me.

Just sayin...
    Well we don't have a TE sooooo

WR looks like we get Puka. In which case I am happy with the results there (not the process but Lubick is gone anyway.)
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just sayin...
    Pressing badly as usual.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Just sayin...
    Pressing badly as usual.
    My opinions are pressing badly?

Because I don’t get in line like sheep and lick the sweat off the taints of the elders.

Get fucked chuck. Seriously, like plunger in your ass type of fucked.

Until we’re plunger fucking everyone west of the MS for recruits WE want, it won’t be good enough in my book. Of course I’m pleased with aspects of the class but not all of it. If you don’t like my book, then reread the last sentence of the prior paragraph.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    oregon cooling on this kid at the 11th hour was chintersting
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They should digitize these things so they can put the recruits name up there and then change as couches are sold. Only a few hundred thousand dollars for the upgrade.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

chuck said:

Just sayin...
    Pressing badly as usual.
    My opinions are pressing badly?

Because I don’t get in line like sheep and lick the sweat off the taints of the elders.

Get fucked chuck. Seriously, like plunger in your ass type of fucked.

Until we’re plunger fucking everyone west of the MS for recruits WE want, it won’t be good enough in my book. Of course I’m pleased with aspects of the class but not all of it. If you don’t like my book, then reread the last sentence of the prior paragraph.
    Free pub!