Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jon Wilner implies Pac 12 should just crown UW in 2018 already

13»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Stanford is winning North, kicking every cunt in the South and rightly going to the 'playoff'. Has Wilner watched Browning play once? ThATs why journalists are journalists... theyve never played nor understand the game, kinda like Baabs, but give him credit for fooling you dipsticks 38,450 times.

Browning will never win a big game. He hasnt in 3 years, why would he in year 4 he's like Blake Bortles, he is what the fuck he is. Cant Get to superbowl, or win cfp playoff without a qb .

The fact UW got to playoff in '16 was a miracle...im still trying to figure that one out.

Now if Jake somehow plays and leads like our best senior QB in Tui maybe. But Tui commanded the huddle, the lockerroom and sideline during games. Browning has never Queefed out a motivational word or action in 3 years. Tui led the second he entered his 1st game vs Nebraska, when the biggest Pussy ever to Quarterback the dawgs hurt his ovaries, and Tui never looked back. And his teammates neither.

The second Love returned was the second i gave up hope. Now if Yerkoff blows everyone out their bobbysocks in spring i might change my outlook...and forecast

Mods, need ability to bookmark chindividual poasts
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

Stanford is winning North, kicking every cunt in the South and rightly going to the 'playoff'. Has Wilner watched Browning play once? ThATs why journalists are journalists... theyve never played nor understand the game, kinda like Baabs, but give him credit for fooling you dipsticks 38,450 times.

Browning will never win a big game. He hasnt in 3 years, why would he in year 4 he's like Blake Bortles, he is what the fuck he is. Cant Get to superbowl, or win cfp playoff without a qb .

The fact UW got to playoff in '16 was a miracle...im still trying to figure that one out.

Now if Jake somehow plays and leads like our best senior QB in Tui maybe. But Tui commanded the huddle, the lockerroom and sideline during games. Browning has never Queefed out a motivational word or action in 3 years. Tui led the second he entered his 1st game vs Nebraska, when the biggest Pussy ever to Quarterback the dawgs hurt his ovaries, and Tui never looked back. And his teammates neither.

The second Love returned was the second i gave up hope. Now if Yerkoff blows everyone out their bobbysocks in spring i might change my outlook...and forecast

Huh?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    They are who we thought they were
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,727 Founders Club

Worth a bump.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Huh?
    Site not found
    I even looked under the bed, wasn't there either

Why am I seeing this?
    The URL you entered doesn't really lead anywhere. Perhaps you mistyped it? Take a look and try again. If you think this site should exist, please check back in a few minutes or visit our Service Status for more information.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Huh?
    Site not found
    I even looked under the bed, wasn't there either

Why am I seeing this?
    The URL you entered doesn't really lead anywhere. Perhaps you mistyped it? Take a look and try again. If you think this site should exist, please check back in a few minutes or visit our Service Status for more information.
    Delete the "forum." and you're good to go