Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jon Wilner implies Pac 12 should just crown UW in 2018 already

Comments

• Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911

Stanford doesn't play on the road any better than we? do. This is turning into a home field game. I like our chances

Technically we are always the home team against Stanford.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,336 Swaye's Wigwam
    He would pick the slimming photo of Taft.

dnc said:

Taft pic too small, IMO

Agree. He was 300 lbs of Gilded Age Republican. A Taft pic will always be too small to do the man justice.
    He looks skinny compared to Trump
    Better golfer too.

This doesn't make me feel any better about my golf ... skills?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Stanford doesn't play on the road any better than we? do. This is turning into a home field game. I like our chances

This is the most overplayed bored meme out there. Yeah, Stanford's home crowd sucks. They still play significantly better at Stanford than they do at the road. Fuck, they have the longest streak in the country of wins over top 10 teams at home. There's more to home field advantage than just crowd noise.

Playing Stanford in Montlake >>>>>> Playing them in Palo Alto.
    AND as much shit as we give Wilner, he did call our loss on the farm in 2017 for this very reason.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    dnc said:

This is the most overplayed bored meme out there. Yeah, Stanford's home crowd sucks. They still play significantly better at Stanford than they do at the road. Fuck, they have the longest streak in the country of wins over top 10 teams at home. There's more to home field advantage than just crowd noise.

WHOOOOSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dnc said:

dnc said:

Dnc, HH is not for sermon seekers. Your church group potluck on Wednsday is perfect for that. Dawgman conducts sermons by Kim in every thread... You know that, and your wifey prefers your interweb history shows that as she checks it daily.

Like the NFL, Sundays are a bummer . Church is boring i get that...but keep it off this forum. As far as ass fucking is concerned, keep trying. She'll give in eventually. But when she does dont bury it. Start with the head the 1st time. Tease her with an inch at a time.. Pretty soon she'll be grabbing your hips and sinking that buddy of yours. Dont dump in there though, itll be the last time. I know its tempting, but unload on her back. Otherwise youre cooking dinner for 3 days
    i still have no idea what he means by the cooking dinner for 3 days
    Wouldn't know, personally. I only go for the birth canal.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

dnc said:

dnc said:

Dnc, HH is not for sermon seekers. Your church group potluck on Wednsday is perfect for that. Dawgman conducts sermons by Kim in every thread... You know that, and your wifey prefers your interweb history shows that as she checks it daily.

Like the NFL, Sundays are a bummer . Church is boring i get that...but keep it off this forum. As far as ass fucking is concerned, keep trying. She'll give in eventually. But when she does dont bury it. Start with the head the 1st time. Tease her with an inch at a time.. Pretty soon she'll be grabbing your hips and sinking that buddy of yours. Dont dump in there though, itll be the last time. I know its tempting, but unload on her back. Otherwise youre cooking dinner for 3 days
    i still have no idea what he means by the cooking dinner for 3 days
    Dig deeper.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,727 Founders Club

Stanford is winning North, kicking every cunt in the South and rightly going to the 'playoff'. Has Wilner watched Browning play once? ThATs why journalists are journalists... theyve never played nor understand the game, kinda like Baabs, but give him credit for fooling you dipsticks 38,450 times.

Browning will never win a big game. He hasnt in 3 years, why would he in year 4 he's like Blake Bortles, he is what the fuck he is. Cant Get to superbowl, or win cfp playoff without a qb .

The fact UW got to playoff in '16 was a miracle...im still trying to figure that one out.

Now if Jake somehow plays and leads like our best senior QB in Tui maybe. But Tui commanded the huddle, the lockerroom and sideline during games. Browning has never Queefed out a motivational word or action in 3 years. Tui led the second he entered his 1st game vs Nebraska, when the biggest Pussy ever to Quarterback the dawgs hurt his ovaries, and Tui never looked back. And his teammates neither.

The second Love returned was the second i gave up hope. Now if Yerkoff blows everyone out their bobbysocks in spring i might change my outlook...and forecast

Stanford is doomed!

Stanford is winning North, kicking every cunt in the South and rightly going to the 'playoff'. Has Wilner watched Browning play once? ThATs why journalists are journalists... theyve never played nor understand the game, kinda like Baabs, but give him credit for fooling you dipsticks 38,450 times.

Browning will never win a big game. He hasnt in 3 years, why would he in year 4 he's like Blake Bortles, he is what the fuck he is. Cant Get to superbowl, or win cfp playoff without a qb .

The fact UW got to playoff in '16 was a miracle...im still trying to figure that one out.

Now if Jake somehow plays and leads like our best senior QB in Tui maybe. But Tui commanded the huddle, the lockerroom and sideline during games. Browning has never Queefed out a motivational word or action in 3 years. Tui led the second he entered his 1st game vs Nebraska, when the biggest Pussy ever to Quarterback the dawgs hurt his ovaries, and Tui never looked back. And his teammates neither.

The second Love returned was the second i gave up hope. Now if Yerkoff blows everyone out their bobbysocks in spring i might change my outlook...and forecast

Wait Pup - didn't that white boy running back for Stanford - can't remember his name - play at Husky stadium in 2016? Browning can't beat a top 5 type team - we can all agree on this - but he can certainly win the North in 2018.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Wait Pup - didn't that white boy running back for Stanford - can't remember his name - play at Husky stadium in 2016? Browning can't beat a top 5 type team - we can all agree on this - but he can certainly win the North in 2018.
    UHHHH, Where did Stanford finish in '16? Haha
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    "chinned" for bobby socks
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Pumpy always wrong