Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Evangelist 'Sama' Paama, 4* 2019 DT, Honolulu (Kaimuki), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Passion said:

This beast makes his opponents look like a virgin that’s about to be mounted for the first time by a REAL man.

Uhhh...ok.
    He's quoting someone from an tOSU message bored.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Passion said:

This beast makes his opponents look like a virgin that’s about to be mounted for the first time by a REAL man.

Uhhh...ok.
    He's quoting someone from an tOSU message bored.
    Suuuuuurrrre he was. I tried that excuse with a judge once. Didn't work. 30 days.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I think vita is more athletic than evangelist, vita’s high school RB film was fucking retarted. In the sense that he was defying gravity how fast he was moving.
    Obviously more explosive just to move around all of 360 is explosive enough for me. Duh. But as far as foot quickness at DT, this is some of the best I’ve ever seen let alone at 335 lbs. Go to 30 seconds and look and count how many short quick “pop-pop” steps he gets in to bench the guy off, get off the block, AND make the tackle. Levi doesn’t get anywhere near that at less than 300, and if Greg could do that he’d be a 1st round pick no matter how short he is. Allow me to doog here a lil but this is some Miami DT’s of the 80’s-90’s-Vince Wilfork shit. I fucking love Bandes but this is why Tui, Latu, & Paama are my top 3 signees. All said USC was their dream school growing up. All were recruited by Johnny Nansen. SUCK MY HUSKY DICK BITCHESSSSSS
    Hey i am just as happy as you are. I think he is an excellent prospect that will be amazing. But lets not forget what a freak Vita was his sr year at UW. Never saw Emtman live, but vita during the apple cup was just wow. Talk about completely destroying a game plan. The game was over after the first series.
    I must have been in a drunken coma and missed Vea's senior year. He was a beast his junior year though.
    He grey shirted so technically he should have been a senior
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I think vita is more athletic than evangelist, vita’s high school RB film was fucking retarted. In the sense that he was defying gravity how fast he was moving.
    Obviously more explosive just to move around all of 360 is explosive enough for me. Duh. But as far as foot quickness at DT, this is some of the best I’ve ever seen let alone at 335 lbs. Go to 30 seconds and look and count how many short quick “pop-pop” steps he gets in to bench the guy off, get off the block, AND make the tackle. Levi doesn’t get anywhere near that at less than 300, and if Greg could do that he’d be a 1st round pick no matter how short he is. Allow me to doog here a lil but this is some Miami DT’s of the 80’s-90’s-Vince Wilfork shit. I fucking love Bandes but this is why Tui, Latu, & Paama are my top 3 signees. All said USC was their dream school growing up. All were recruited by Johnny Nansen. SUCK MY HUSKY DICK BITCHESSSSSS
    Hey i am just as happy as you are. I think he is an excellent prospect that will be amazing. But lets not forget what a freak Vita was his sr year at UW. Never saw Emtman live, but vita during the apple cup was just wow. Talk about completely destroying a game plan. The game was over after the first series.
    I must have been in a drunken coma and missed Vea's senior year. He was a beast his junior year though.
    He grey shirted so technically he should have been a senior
    Or you could just say, "my bad, you're right".
    Unfortunately that's not how it's done in 2018
  • Options
    not sure if this has been posted, but definitely the kid is only 17. super nervous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8XNHeWEz8Q
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

not sure if this has been posted, but definitely the kid is only 17. super nervous

16*
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

16*
    Forgot he turning 17 this month, but super cute kid
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Physically rare as fuck. Most interesting to me was seeing him block downfield on screens. He can run. It's going to take a year or two of development before he plays.
  • Options
    JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    I love this kid. He is 100 % real no fake bull shit. He is humble but at the same time smart enough to know what direction to take his talents to and that is UW. Ohana mother fuckers. Also you know he good because he loves his mama! A lot of these kids have the canned I want to thank the Lord and coaches bs. But this boy made sure he thanked his mama. He has a good head on his shoulders and the UW coaches owe it to him to make him better and vice versa.
  • Options

I love this kid. He is 100 % real no fake bull shit. He is humble but at the same time smart enough to know what direction to take his talents to and that is UW. Ohana mother fuckers. Also you know he good because he loves his mama! A lot of these kids have the canned I want to thank the Lord and coaches bs. But this boy made sure he thanked his mama. He has a good head on his shoulders and the UW coaches owe it to him to make him better and vice versa.

Get fucked
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    First round pick at DL or OL.

Absolute monster.
  • Options

Did he break that kid in half at 1:30 mark?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Oh and it should be his *junior* tape.

One of @CokeGreaterThanPepsi's best calls ever.