Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Evangelist 'Sama' Paama, 4* 2019 DT, Honolulu (Kaimuki), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I don’t understand how he’s seen by some as a low floor, high ceiling type. Dude is massive with unreal strength. Get him in shape, stay on him about pad level, and he’s close to a guaranteed monster.

His floor is an immovable run stopper. His ceiling is Vita Vea 2.0.

THIS.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don’t understand how he’s seen by some as a low floor, high ceiling type. Dude is massive with unreal strength. Get him in shape, stay on him about pad level, and he’s close to a guaranteed monster.

His floor is an inmovable run stopper. His ceiling is Vita Vea 2.0.

You can feel free to shout me down for the doog that I am but I think his (potential)ceiling is higher than Vea's.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

You can feel free to shout me down for the doog that I am but I think his (potential)ceiling is higher than Vea's.
    Tough with Vita - he was just hitting his potential when he left. Same with Shaq.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Don’t at me, but I think Wright may have been the highest ceiling guy on our? bored
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

Don’t at me, but I think Wright may have been the highest ceiling guy on our? bored

Over Tuitele? I don't see it. But it's not as if Wright is chopped liver in comparison.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tough with Vita - he was just hitting his potential when he left. Same with Shaq.
    I would even put Budda and Murphy in that category. Both were good pretty much right away, but closed their third year out playing at an extremely high level.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    kh83 said:

Over Tuitele? I don't see it. But it's not as if Wright is chopped liver in comparison.
    Yes, but only because I’m slightly retarded so I can get away with saying dumb shit, but also just because Wright so twitchy. I think he will have a harder time translating his skill set against D1 o-lineman, but I also think that once he figures it out he will be a force, ie Michael Bennett pre-Tampa Bay vs post- Tampa Bay.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Holy mosses this kid is big
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

I would do anything to see him at 370 and wearing number 1.

Murphy's got to pass it on to someone haha
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I would do anything to see him at 370 and wearing number 1.

POAST OF THE YEAR
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    this kid is a monster! I don't know if I'm more impressed with his Dline or Oline play. Happy happy joy joy!