Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Evangelist 'Sama' Paama, 4* 2019 DT, Honolulu (Kaimuki), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,920
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

He looks 35 and he’s 16. I’m 19 and i look 16. This is bullshit.

You look 12 dude.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Even better, he’s from the future. Check the DOB
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/cfb/140750/sama-paama
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He’s s

He looks 35 and he’s 16. I’m 19 and i look 16. This is bullshit.

You look 12 dude.
    Disagree
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wow, you guys are ridickulous. He’s about 12 months younger and suddenly the best player in the class...his potential is the same as the other croots. He also.... wait for it... has the potential to grow... like all of the other fucking recruits.
    His success will be measured by how hard he works, his determination to succeed, and other OKG shit. Physically he has the tools or he wouldn’t be a dwag.

Besides the daily ballz dumbshit and potential turner meltdown, this is the doogest circle jerk of HH, for today.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Wow, you guys are ridickulous. He’s about 12 months younger and suddenly the best player in the class...his potential is the same as the other croots. He also.... wait for it... has the potential to grow... like all of the other fucking recruits.
    His success will be measured by how hard he works, his determination to succeed, and other OKG shit. Physically he has the tools or he wouldn’t be a dwag.

Besides the daily ballz dumbshit and potential turner meltdown, this is the doogest circle jerk of HH, for today.

what the fuck are you talking about?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Do you think Sa'Vell Smalls is going to be just as good as year from now as he is now? Garrett Hatchett? Gaard Viking Memelaar?

Even if you think Paama is physically mature and has no progress to make in his body, people tend to learn new things faster the younger they are. He's more likely to make greater technical leaps from 17 to 18 than he would from 18 to 19 etc. The difference isn't huge but it is real, and the cumulative effect of him being one year younger his (RS?) frosh, soph, junior (senior?) years is not insignificant.

It's a pretty big deal.

In the same way I'd be less excited about him if he were turning 19 say rather than turning 18. You expect an almost 19 year old to be beating up on almost 18 year olds. You don't expect a 16 year old to be doing it.
    Agree to disagree. I think he has the same potential as everyone else. I do see your point and could argue that side as well.

On Smalls, depends if he continues to be coached by the greatest coach ever or if he goes elsewhere. But we obviously hope your point holds to be true.

The flip side has a great example with Trent Richardson. Dominated HS and went into college at 19, dominated, then sucked ass in the NFL.

Time will tell but the way everyone was sweatpants bulging seems misplaced to me.

Oh well 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2018

what the fuck are you talking about?
    At this stage of the croot game age is overrated because growth and potential is superfluous.

What known factors we have are hard work, coachability, discipline.

I'm excited as fuck that he's doing this well and presenting this package at such a young age... But definitely lipo.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,122
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited December 2018

Coach Pete just said Paama turns 17 later this month, holy shit...

Can anyone confirm this? If true it probably moves him to my top player in the class.
    Damn, Imagine this kid once his balls drop...
    Just think about what it would be like if you were there to see it happen. The emotions in the boy's room at that moment... Wow.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    kid is raw as fuck, but god if you give him technique and teach him to play with a low pad level. He will be taken in the first half of the first round
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,978
    Age definitely matters. If this gets leaked to Espn just imagine all the free pub we will get. JT Daniels got nothing on this.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    Bread said:

Age definitely matters. If this gets leaked to Espn just imagine all the free pub we will get. JT Daniels got nothing on this.

He ain’t white tho
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I don’t understand how he’s seen by some as a low floor, high ceiling type. Dude is massive with unreal strength. Get him in shape, stay on him about pad level, and he’s close to a guaranteed monster.

His floor is an inmovable run stopper. His ceiling is Vita Vea 2.0.

and he is still only 16 years old. FUCKING NUTS!!!!!