Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to UWKatie

Comments

• Options
    UWKatieUWKatie Member Posts: 60
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

May I attend your class? I have this new one that makes me go to fondue parties so I need lessons on how to get out of the fondue parties while ensuring she still lets me see her naked. TIA.

This is a thing? People actually have fondue parties? I would suggest a different chick or more alcohol. Or both...... "This new one" definitely got an A in Chick 101 because she somehow gets you to these lame ass things for some hopefully not-so-lame ass. Not sure the class will help you much. :p

Are you volunteering? I must warn you, I like role play, safe words, and wombats.
    Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

May I attend your class? I have this new one that makes me go to fondue parties so I need lessons on how to get out of the fondue parties while ensuring she still lets me see her naked. TIA.

This is a thing? People actually have fondue parties? I would suggest a different chick or more alcohol. Or both...... "This new one" definitely got an A in Chick 101 because she somehow gets you to these lame ass things for some hopefully not-so-lame ass. Not sure the class will help you much. :p
    Are you volunteering? I must warn you, I like role play, safe words, and wombats.
    I'm picturing Cousin Eddie now. Rubber sheets and gerbils too? My real name does happen to be Katherine.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    UWKatie said:

UWKatie said:

I just effed that post all up. I think I'm gonna need a HCH 101 class if I'm gonna hang out with you all. @Swaye, you can help me with that, right? Chick 101 for HCH 101?

Quick poonters.
    1. Never accept pancakes from @Swaye
    2. Never accept PMs from @TierbsHsotBoobs
    3. Always flag Hondo posts
    4. ????
    5. Profit.
    Only pancakes from @Swaye are unacceptable? All other forms of food are safe?

I will decline all PMs from @TierbsHsotBoobs and flag all Hondo posts. Good looking out.
    TYFYS
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

Not tryin' to brag, but I rang in the New Year with a fondue party at @Mad_Son 's place.

Fondue is delicious!

Did you two "cuddle" afterwards again?
    #cuddlepuddle

We're like techies
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,004
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

UWKatie said:

I just effed that post all up. I think I'm gonna need a HCH 101 class if I'm gonna hang out with you all. @Swaye, you can help me with that, right? Chick 101 for HCH 101?

oh, he'll school you, alright

Just do this, it'll scare him in a non-arousing way:

Jeezus. That horrific Kars for Kids commercial is playing in the background and this CHUD's eyewinks are working in perfect unison to the beat.

It's really kind of spooky.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

I'm picturing Cousin Eddie now. Rubber sheets and gerbils too? My real name does happen to be Katherine.
    Nailed it. lulz.

So, um, I assume this means Cousin Eddie is a MASSIVE turn on?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    UWKatie said:

UWKatie said:

Quick poonters.
    4. ????
    5. Profit.

I will decline all PMs from @TierbsHsotBoobs and flag all Hondo posts. Good looking out.
    Trust me, you want the pancakes.
  • Options
    Founders Club

UWKatie said:

Ask him to treat you to fondue.
    Only the good stuff for me lady friends.

• Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,096
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Not tryin' to brag, but I rang in the New Year with a fondue party at @Mad_Son 's place.

Fondue is delicious!

You should brag. It was a great night.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

Quick poonters.
    4. ????
    5. Profit.
    6. Donate to Hardcore Husky

7. Accept the fact Sven is annoying.
    It was implied in number 2.
    Hi. That is the original rule 7.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605