Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to UWKatie

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

oh god its shaved its shaved!!!!

It’s “Oh god it’s shaved. Oh god oh god.”
    Christ. You got the point and I was drinking whiskey
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,591
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UWKatie said:

Already wondering wtf I was thinking signing back in.......... seems like a bad decision.

• Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

UWKatie said:

:D You all are a bunch of crazy and funny bastards - heavy on the crazy. Not gonna lie, though. Little concerned I may get fired for visiting this website on a work computer.

@PurpleBaze You should be.

I almost exclusively check this site when I'm at work. The only problem is everyone else on this site is asleep when I'm at work, so I'm basically just talking to myself. Though I guess that's fairly standard for a crazy person.

@Swaye you're the only who posts while I'm at work. Thank you.

@LoneStarDawg I'm going to need you to post more in the day time. Also, be funnier. Maybe start doing a lot of drugs. That seems to work for Swaye.
    How did you end up in Norway?
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

UWKatie said:

:D You all are a bunch of crazy and funny bastards - heavy on the crazy. Not gonna lie, though. Little concerned I may get fired for visiting this website on a work computer.

I almost exclusively check this site when I'm at work. The only problem is everyone else on this site is asleep when I'm at work, so I'm basically just talking to myself. Though I guess that's fairly standard for a crazy person.

@LoneStarDawg I'm going to need you to post more in the day time. Also, be funnier. Maybe start doing a lot of drugs. That seems to work for Swaye.
    When a man and a woman love each other very, very much, and they both live in Norway...

I've heard some things about the state of American sex education, but you can probably guess the rest of it.
  • Options

UWKatie said:

When a man and a woman love each other very, very much, and they both live in Norway...

I've heard some things about the state of American sex education, but you can probably guess the rest of it.
    Ahhh your not from the US?
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

UWKatie said:

Nope.
  • Options

UWKatie said:

Nope.
    Did you get into football while attending UW?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

May I attend your class? I have this new one that makes me go to fondue parties so I need lessons on how to get out of the fondue parties while ensuring she still lets me see her naked. TIA.

This is a thing? People actually have fondue parties? I would suggest a different chick or more alcohol. Or both...... "This new one" definitely got an A in Chick 101 because she somehow gets you to these lame ass things for some hopefully not-so-lame ass. Not sure the class will help you much. :p
    Are you volunteering? I must warn you, I like role play, safe words, and wombats.