Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jacob Eason

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

How can you even argue that using one of our 85 scholarships on Eason for 1 year is wasting it?

If he's good and wins the starting job, he will go pro. If he doesn't win the starting job, his dad will find a new school for him as a senior, so it's really only 1 year.

It's a total waste in 2018. He can't play. You're using a scholarship for 2 years on a guy who might play 1 year.

Since 2018 is apparently an exhibition season anyway, maybe it's not a big deal.
    Guys who are wastes of scholarships:

DBG, Haener
    Dick Netwon
    (Pounds, Fuller, Baccelia; only 1 is needed), Chin
    Mike Neal
    Matt James, Jared Hilbers, Dev Burleson, Jesse Sosebee
    Shane Bowman, Jason Scrempos
    KYLER FUCKING MANU, Jusstis Warren

Guys who are not wastes of scholarships:

A dude who might be a starting QB for you.

Literally fuck off with this stupid shit. You don't understand college football.
    Using 2 years of scholarships on a guy who might start at QB for 1 year is wasteful. The waste is justifiable if you are mailing the 2018 season in though.

You've been wrong about Eason so far though. A smarter person would take the L and move on.
    Eason has 3 to play 2 you fucking moron.
    Read the post by @bananasnblondes.
    I think you would do better trolling Doogman, bruh.
    Trolling Doogman 2.0 is more fun though.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

How can you even argue that using one of our 85 scholarships on Eason for 1 year is wasting it?

If he's good and wins the starting job, he will go pro. If he doesn't win the starting job, his dad will find a new school for him as a senior, so it's really only 1 year.

It's a total waste in 2018. He can't play. You're using a scholarship for 2 years on a guy who might play 1 year.

Since 2018 is apparently an exhibition season anyway, maybe it's not a big deal.

DBG, Haener
    Dick Netwon
    Mike Neal

Literally fuck off with this stupid shit. You don't understand college football.
    Using 2 years of scholarships on a guy who might start at QB for 1 year is wasteful. The waste is justifiable if you are mailing the 2018 season in though.

You've been wrong about Eason so far though. A smarter person would take the L and move on.
    I think you would do better trolling Doogman, bruh.
    Trolling Doogman 2.0 is more fun though.
    Fair.
    haie said:

DBG, Haener
    Dick Netwon
    Mike Neal

After watching McSorely in person, I don’t even care. There is no defense for quarterback play like that.

You have to stack candidates and mine for that.
    That's the best argument for Eason, but getting Sirmon and Yankoff in the same class already covered it IMO.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

haie said:

DBG, Haener
    Dick Netwon
    Mike Neal

After watching McSorely in person, I don’t even care. There is no defense for quarterback play like that.

That's the best argument for Eason, but getting Sirmon and Yankoff in the same class already covered it IMO.
    Yeah. A couple RS froshs. That’s going to be one for the ages! While Sirm tries to learn not to scream at teammates, Yankoff will try to throw a ball at two speeds!

Should be scintillating!

haie said:

DBG, Haener
    Dick Netwon
    Mike Neal

Yeah. A couple RS froshs. That’s going to be one for the ages! While Sirm tries to learn not to scream at teammates, Yankoff will try to throw a ball at two speeds!

Should be scintillating!
    One of them should be a true sophomore. Redshirting both is fucktarded.
    TheHB said:

This is scintillating stuff, but fuck 2019. I'm more concerned about 2018, and as it looks right now, we are fucked.

This guy gets it.

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,799 Swaye's Wigwam
    Question for the bored:

Is it wrong to hope Jake Browning comes down with AIDS in the offseason? I'm not talking about the kind of AIDS that kills you, I'm talking about Magic Johnson AIDS.

TheHB said:

Question for the bored:

Is it wrong to hope Jake Browning comes down with AIDS in the offseason? I'm not talking about the kind of AIDS that kills you, I'm talking about Magic Johnson AIDS.

I would much rather him just have a car crash.
    I love you.

Boobs v DDY is not pretty

Boobs in this thread

Your ass is still bleeding from the bump thread.

My thoughts and prayers are with you as you recover.
    edited December 2017

Boobs in this thread

Yeah boobs, great job bumping a thread. Good one!!!!1111!!!!!!

Meanwhile when you comment on a thread on your own we get

People forget that Eason was a 55% passer last year and Fromm is a 63% passer in the same offense this year.

We probably don't have enough data to prove it year, but Eason appears to be the next Lockner until he isn't.

How's Taggart for football content?

Boobs in this thread

Yeah boobs, great job bumping a thread. Good one!!!!1111!!!!!!

Meanwhile when you comment on a thread on your own we get

People forget that Eason was a 55% passer last year and Fromm is a 63% passer in the same offense this year.

We probably don't have enough data to prove it year, but Eason appears to be the next Lockner until he isn't.

How's Taggart for football content?
    Since you seem to care about stats you might want to consider that Georgia threw the ball about 60% more with Eason last season, and Georgia is rushing for more than 70 more yards per game this season than last.
    Fair. Fromm is benefiting from a better game plan.

There's room for doubt here because the sample size is small, but Eason appears to suck.