Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jacob Eason

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Boobs v DDY is not pretty

Boobs in this thread

Your ass is still bleeding from the bump thread.

My thoughts and prayers are with you as you recover.
    Yeah boobs, great job bumping a thread. Good one!!!!1111!!!!!!

Meanwhile when you comment on a thread on your own we get

People forget that Eason was a 55% passer last year and Fromm is a 63% passer in the same offense this year.

We probably don't have enough data to prove it year, but Eason appears to be the next Lockner until he isn't.

How's Taggart for football content?
    Fromm very well could be better. It’s probably even likely. He looks like a damn good QB like everyone thought he would be. That doesn’t assure that Eason sucks.

That said, it’s year two under Smart. The whole team is better. They also have two very good RB’s who have stayed healthy (unlike last year) and they run the ball and lean on a great defense.

Maybe Eason isn’t that good and would never start here. It’s a possibility. I appreciate you, but c’mon. All anybody wants is multiple QB’s with talent at UW and for the competition to play out.
    I want competition too.

I just don't see how Eason fits with UW or how UW fits with Eason.

Eason's gunslinger approach doesn't match Peterman and there are better opportunities elsewhere for Eason.

This shit is simple if you evaluate it objectively.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Boobs in this thread

People forget that Eason was a 55% passer last year and Fromm is a 63% passer in the same offense this year.

We probably don't have enough data to prove it year, but Eason appears to be the next Lockner until he isn't.

Fromm very well could be better. It’s probably even likely. He looks like a damn good QB like everyone thought he would be. That doesn’t assure that Eason sucks.

That said, it’s year two under Smart. The whole team is better. They also have two very good RB’s who have stayed healthy (unlike last year) and they run the ball and lean on a great defense.

Maybe Eason isn’t that good and would never start here. It’s a possibility. I appreciate you, but c’mon. All anybody wants is multiple QB’s with talent at UW and for the competition to play out.
    I want competition too.

Eason's gunslinger approach doesn't match Peterman and there are better opportunities elsewhere for Eason.

I’m quite certain you don’t know the meaning of objective
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Boobs in this thread

Boobs in this thread

I want competition too.

I’m quite certain you don’t know the meaning of objective
    Without bias might be a better term than objective.

Good catch.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    #IStandWithBoobs
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,158
    edited December 2017

Boobs in this thread

Since you seem to care about stats you might want to consider that Georgia threw the ball about 60% more with Eason last season, and Georgia is rushing for more than 70 more yards per game this season than last.
    Fair. Fromm is benefiting from a better game plan.

There's room for doubt here because the sample size is small, but Eason appears to suck.
    So if Fromm is benefiting from better coaching this season it stands to reason that Eason could benefit from better coaching at UW, correct?

Boobs in this thread

Since you seem to care about stats you might want to consider that Georgia threw the ball about 60% more with Eason last season, and Georgia is rushing for more than 70 more yards per game this season than last.
    Fair. Fromm is benefiting from a better game plan.

There's room for doubt here because the sample size is small, but Eason appears to suck.
    So if Fromm is benefiting from better coaching this season it stands to reason that Eason could benefit from better coaching at UW, correct?
    I'm not sure he'll get better coaching at UW
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

Boobs in this thread

This would be useful info if our? choices were between Fromm and Eason but my sources are telling me that Fromm ain’t coming here. Now we? need to figure out what to do when NoodleBoy LEAVES!
  • PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    whlinder said:

Boobs in this thread

I always knew the simmering Boobs vs DDY feud would explode, I just didn’t think it would happen so soon
    The make-up sex is going to be amazing.
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    edited January 2018
    Watch an Eason cut up on draft breakdown.

He makes some throws that make you go holy fuck that'a amazing.

But for everyone of those he has 2-3 where you are like wtf were you thinking?

He can be inaccurate at times but he can actually make plays outside the pocket with his arm (Hi Jake!)

He has the it factor though.

He would be amazing with decent coaching and less coke!!

If he comes here and starts he is going to rape the Pac-10 (fuck you @89ute and @BuffBuffPass)

The Tennesse game he makes like 5-10 amazing throws but he's wildy inconsistent.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Gladstone said:

@TierbsHsotBoobs even a low rent sperg like you can admit Eason >>>> Browning.

Eason is more talented, but I haven't seen him do anything on the field to prove he is better.

I see no reason to waste a scholarship on him for three years when he won't be playing.
    lol 'waste a scholarship' - Baabs is now the keeper of the numbers!

Good point. Who would want to pass up a great opportunity to put Jared Pulu on scholarship and take a chance on a guy who could be the best QB at UW since Tui?
    Fair poont about wasting scholarships in guys like Pulu.

Eason only has two years left though. He's not a superstar and UW has two guys with superstar potential and four years available.

The REAL question is why would Eason LEAVE Georgia to face competition at UW. He should go to UCLA instead.

He could easily take over and run the offense in 2019 and 2020. Then 2021 and 2022 would be Sirmon or Yankoff. Kid definitely has the confidence to think he could beat the two freshman out.

UCLA isn't a bad choice but UW is a bit ahead of them in the process and close to home (if that matters to him).
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    TommySQC said:

Gladstone said:

@TierbsHsotBoobs even a low rent sperg like you can admit Eason >>>> Browning.

Eason is more talented, but I haven't seen him do anything on the field to prove he is better.

I see no reason to waste a scholarship on him for three years when he won't be playing.
    lol 'waste a scholarship' - Baabs is now the keeper of the numbers!

Good point. Who would want to pass up a great opportunity to put Jared Pulu on scholarship and take a chance on a guy who could be the best QB at UW since Tui?
    Fair poont about wasting scholarships in guys like Pulu.

Eason only has two years left though. He's not a superstar and UW has two guys with superstar potential and four years available.

The REAL question is why would Eason LEAVE Georgia to face competition at UW. He should go to UCLA instead.

He could easily take over and run the offense in 2019 and 2020. Then 2021 and 2022 would be Sirmon or Yankoff. Kid definitely has the confidence to think he could beat the two freshman out.

UCLA isn't a bad choice but UW is a bit ahead of them in the process and close to home (if that matters to him).
    Skinny don't wanna run and won't be playing for Chip
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    Skinny could be amazing or he could suck, it'll be interesting either way.
    uzi said:

The funny thing about all of this debate is... where is the evidence that there is even a chance of UW taking Eason, or Eason wanting to come here?

You guys might as well be debating whether or not Scott Frost would be a good OC here.

This motherfucker gets it.