Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The reality that none of this matters

13»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Its just the opposite. Bama had a bye before A&M and had played them last year. They still got worked again, even worse. The last 6 weeks have been against standard competition.

Marriot is as good as Johnny Football and just the kind of guy that gives Bama fits.

Its the Oregon defense that will tell the tale. A&M scored 42 but gave up 49. Oregon has a better defense than A&M. And as good of an offense.

Who the fuck has Oregon played to prove your points?
    Tenneeseeeee
    El. Oh. El.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    A&M has been giving up massive yards and points to the same type of teams Oregon has been shutting down. Watch a game sometime
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Oregon has struggled every time they have played a dominant SEC team. How is this year going to be any different?

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Oregon has struggled every time they have played a dominant SEC team. How is this year going to be any different?

Different players?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Just so we're clear here "every time" = twice.

That's a pretty small sample size to declare the SEC has some sort of magical Oregon stopping powers.

LIFPO.

• Did Race really just bring up Tennessee in a serious way?

Do you think Alabama would only be leading UW by 7 points heading into the 4th or tied with UCLA midway through the third? Because I don't believe they would.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club

chuck said:

Ducksrule said:

topdawgnc said:

Ducksrule said:

I was hoping to learn more about Oregon tomorrow night, when they play Stanford. Unfortunately, the Baylor - Oklahoma game kicks off prior, so I'll probably miss it.
    Seriously, everyone has been talking about how Stanford has figured out the Ducks. Thursday's result will go a long way towards proving whether that's universally true or not.

The fuck?

You only have one channel?
    LOL. No, just goofing around. It does truly suck that 2 of the best games of the season are on at practically the same time on a Thursday night.

DR
    Oregon-Stanford is not going to be a good game. #plungerrape

There's only one meaningful game left to play in the Pac 12, UCLA-ASU and that's just for the honor of receiving another ass raping by the Ducks.
    I think if anyone from the Pac 12 has a chance to beat Oregon, it's ASU. ASU looks to have gotten much better as the season has rolled along.

disagree

Scum Devils are solid, but 49 out of 50 times, they lose to Oregon. They aren't there yet talent wise.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

chuck said:

Ducksrule said:

topdawgnc said:

Ducksrule said:

I was hoping to learn more about Oregon tomorrow night, when they play Stanford. Unfortunately, the Baylor - Oklahoma game kicks off prior, so I'll probably miss it.
    Seriously, everyone has been talking about how Stanford has figured out the Ducks. Thursday's result will go a long way towards proving whether that's universally true or not.

The fuck?

You only have one channel?
    LOL. No, just goofing around. It does truly suck that 2 of the best games of the season are on at practically the same time on a Thursday night.

DR
    Oregon-Stanford is not going to be a good game. #plungerrape

There's only one meaningful game left to play in the Pac 12, UCLA-ASU and that's just for the honor of receiving another ass raping by the Ducks.
    I think if anyone from the Pac 12 has a chance to beat Oregon, it's ASU. ASU looks to have gotten much better as the season has rolled along.

disagree

Scum Devils are solid, but 49 out of 50 times, they lose to Oregon. They aren't there yet talent wise.
    Oregon is much better. I just think if anyone possibly upsets the Ducks, it's ASU. Stanford will get blown out tonight and UCLA or USC have no chance in the conference title game. ASU is the best bet, although it is still very unlikely.

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

I don't even think the game will be that close when they play. There's not one spot where Oregon is substantially better at. Maybe QB, but McCarron is a smart, accurate QB who has already won two championships. I will LIFPO, but I don't get where anyone is getting that Oregon is all of a sudden better than Alabama. Maybe you guys are just getting tired of Alabama being dominant.

I'm not tired of Alabama being dominate, I just understand that aTm gives them a fight with a QB similar to Marriott, but ... aTm does not have Marriott's supporting cast.

The pressure is on Alabama ... not Oregon.
  • You Husky fans acting like Quooks in here explain yourselves.