Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just Another Night Game?

13»

Comments

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    There's no pretending in football, especially when it comes to the two stomps we got on the Huskers. It's the smell of times that pretending must be stewed with the truth.
  • Look the Huskies were the better team against that Nebraska team but that clearly wasn't a catch. I remember thinking at the time we got away with one. It was obvious in fast time, slow motion, the ref botched it.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Look the Huskies were the better team against that Nebraska team but that clearly wasn't a catch. I remember thinking at the time we got away with one. It was obvious in fast time, slow motion, the ref botched it.

Same here. I was 11 years old and I knew at the time he didn't catch it. We've been robbed plenty of times so no apologies, but let's not pretend it was anything but a blown call. Our resident doogs claiming it was a catch would have lost their damn minds if that was a 'Braska receiver with the gift touchdown.

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    In doog fantasy, the rewrite of scoreboard truth must be a never-ending endeavor to account for why so many stuck in the millennial generation will never be part of the legend.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Tailgater said:

In doog fantasy, the rewrite of scoreboard truth must be a never-ending endeavor to account for why so many stuck in the millennial generation will never be part of the legend.

huh?