Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump foe ATT announces Employee Bonuses

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

What would they pay if they didn't pay a bonus at all?

Not that I'm surprised. But the point is lost on you. That's great they are paying a bonus. True courage would be paying it after year end so the employees pay less taxes on it.
    You don't have a point. You're a butt hurt fag trying to explain why lower taxes and a bonus is bad thing

Good luck with that
    Did you read my post? I said paying bonuses is great.

Here's the thing race, you are cheering a company because they came out with a publicity stunt to support their cause. This time it turns out to benefit employees as well as the company. But they figure that the publicity from this will bring in more money than they pay out in bonuses.

It's like that faggot Howard Shultz. When he announced Starbucks was paying for college for some employees. He didn't just do a press release, he went to the media with his message, they wrote stories on it, and he did his tour through the talk shows. He figures income through the free pub would more than make up for the cost of the cost is the scholarships. That's a smart business move.

And the bonuses are a smart business move. But idiots like you take that and cheer it on like "see this tax bill is great, look at everything businesses are giving back to employees" when really it's not that at all.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Not that I'm surprised. But the point is lost on you. That's great they are paying a bonus. True courage would be paying it after year end so the employees pay less taxes on it.
    You don't have a point. You're a butt hurt fag trying to explain why lower taxes and a bonus is bad thing

Good luck with that

Here's the thing race, you are cheering a company because they came out with a publicity stunt to support their cause. This time it turns out to benefit employees as well as the company. But they figure that the publicity from this will bring in more money than they pay out in bonuses.

It's like that faggot Howard Shultz. When he announced Starbucks was paying for college for some employees. He didn't just do a press release, he went to the media with his message, they wrote stories on it, and he did his tour through the talk shows. He figures income through the free pub would more than make up for the cost of the cost is the scholarships. That's a smart business move.

And the bonuses are a smart business move. But idiots like you take that and cheer it on like "see this tax bill is great, look at everything businesses are giving back to employees" when really it's not that at all.
    Sure
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Good luck with that

We agree that Howard Schultz is a faggoty faggot of the highest faggot order. Piece of shit money- grubbing motherfucker. Fuck him and all his bullshit. His drip coffee sucks shit too.

And I really am not homophobic. But I can’t think of another slur to adequately express my disdain for that motherfucking faggot.

Democrats 2018

Keeping more of your money is bad

Getting a bonus is bad

Working for a prosperous company is bad

Vote for us and we'll get you on the dole!

Said no one. But ok!

You do realize that it's not just Democrats that don't like the tax bill, right?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/poll-public-sours-gop-tax-plan-democrats-regain-lead-economy-n831231
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Good luck with that

We agree that Howard Schultz is a faggoty faggot of the highest faggot order. Piece of shit money- grubbing motherfucker. Fuck him and all his bullshit. His drip coffee sucks shit too.

And I really am not homophobic. But I can’t think of another slur to adequately express my disdain for that motherfucking faggot.
    I don’t think faggot means what it used to.
    doogie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Good luck with that

Right. When you were called a faggot in middle School. It's because you were gay.
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

ATT is smart. Pay the bonuses this year so they get to deduct from their tax return. While employees pay more taxes on it this year. And they were going to invest in 2018 anyway for 5G. So why not announce it as part of the tax package?

You really aren't very bright are you.
    Right. Explain how I'm wrong.

Paid shills have no interest in the truth.

I explained it. Does this mean you will light yourself on fire LEAVE!?
    Argue how I'm wrong. If you put together a valid argument that I'm wrong, then I'll leave.
    Read the part of the press release that states ATT bonuses are conditional on The Donald’s Authentic and Fabulous Victory Signature.

Bye.
    doogie said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

ATT is smart. Pay the bonuses this year so they get to deduct from their tax return. While employees pay more taxes on it this year. And they were going to invest in 2018 anyway for 5G. So why not announce it as part of the tax package?

Argue how I'm wrong. If you put together a valid argument that I'm wrong, then I'll leave.
    Read the part of the press release that states ATT bonuses are conditional on The Donald’s Authentic and Fabulous Victory Signature.

Bye.
    I know reading is hard. But tell me where I argued with that?
    Several other companies announced substantial, Conditional Cap-X and bonus plans once The Donald’s Fabulous Victory Autograph is performed.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2017
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Good luck with that

Right. When you were called a faggot in middle School. It's because you were gay.
    Quit being a faggot.

It was 'queer' back then. And all our pent up homophobic/closeted rage was let out smearing said queers.

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club
    doogie said:

Several other companies announced substantial, Conditional Cap-X and bonus plans once The Donald’s Fabulous Victory Autograph is performed.

ATT, Boeing, Comcast, Fifth Third Bank, Wells Fargo .... Bonuses and Investments once The Donald’s Fabulous Victory Autograph is performed
    edited December 2017

Hondo having another bad day
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

Bye.

2001400ex said:

hondo looking to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory

Welcome to the 2018 campaign - yeah Trump gave a giant jolt to the economy but still some corporation benefited so it sucks

Or something. Wouldn't want to be on that campaign

Hondo was against the tax cut but is now crying like a bitch because employees get a bonus base on the tax rate he didn't want to change

good effort good job

If you believe that ATT gave that bonus because of the tax cut, I have a burger stand in Montana to sell you.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    2001400ex said:

Ah Yes, Lessons in Business, brought to you by Hondo.

I know this is gonna be a rough revelation for you, but some years the company doesn't do as well and doesn't offer much of a bonus. Some years the company does well and does offer a bonus. And tax considerations play no part in whether the bonus is offered.

But do keep chasing your tail, if it wasn't so annoying, it would be entertaining.

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

Bye.

2001400ex said:

Welcome to the 2018 campaign - yeah Trump gave a giant jolt to the economy but still some corporation benefited so it sucks

Hondo was against the tax cut but is now crying like a bitch because employees get a bonus base on the tax rate he didn't want to change

good effort good job

If you believe that ATT gave that bonus because of the tax cut, I have a burger stand in Montana to sell you.
    They gave the bonus for political reasons and to benefit the shareholders.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

Bye.

2001400ex said:

good effort good job

They gave the bonus for political reasons and to benefit the shareholders.